National Waonder Order

lamplitersniper

I know ive seen similar topics but the search on here is horrible. So im looking to get my 1st national wonder. Im close to the 5k infra jump so i want the wonder first.

I believe its between SSS, interstate, or stock market? as i believe those are considered the best to get first?

any help is appreciated...maybe even a complete list of order of wonders to buy.

thanks!

I would get Stock Market first and then Social Security System. You'll probably profit more that way. Then interstate system would be third followed by the Great Temple and Internet.

I'm just getting the Disaster Relief Agency as my 6th wonder, only because I'm a banking nation for my alliance, I hadn't needed it until this point.

I use to think that 6th aid slot from a DRA wasn't worth much. Then as a sitter I got into an all out nuke war.

This

and . . . I was thinking that with the institution of spies the Great Monument will be rising in value as well. . .

As nobody has mentioned it yet...

1,235 Social Security Systems

987 Stock Markets

890 Interstate Systems

521 Disaster Relief Agencies

358 Great Temples

284 Great Monuments

260 Internet Systems

243 Research Labs

72 Great Universities

67 National War Memorials

21 Space Programs

19 Movie Industries

As nobody has mentioned it yet...

1,235 Social Security Systems

987 Stock Markets

890 Interstate Systems

521 Disaster Relief Agencies

358 Great Temples

284 Great Monuments

260 Internet Systems

243 Research Labs

72 Great Universities

67 National War Memorials

21 Space Programs

19 Movie Industries

Interesting. Internet is made of lose though compared to the other wonders at the price...

I have SS and Interstate. I think I will go with Research next. +5% pop is more than +$10.00 ($3.00 taxable) I'd get with SM

Edited by King Yak

Interesting. Internet is made of lose though compared to the other wonders at the price...

I have SS and Interstate. I think I will go with Research next. +5% pop is more than +$10.00 ($3.00 taxable) I'd get with SM

To be clear the stock market is the same as 5 happiness, assuming you have all your banks, schools, unis, and an SSS you will get $1.24 per happiness point making the stock market worth $6.20 in taxes per citizen collected per day. You can test the $1.24 number by selling an Intelligence Agency and buying it back although I'm pretty sure its right.

Edited by Bob Sanders

It's actually just over twice that, you can read what Bob just said above me, but I'm clarifying that he's right.

To be clear the stock market is the same as 5 happiness, assuming you have all your banks, schools, unis, and an SSS you will get $1.24 per happiness point making the stock market worth $6.20 in taxes per citizen collected per day. You can test the $1.24 number by selling an Intelligence Agency and buying it back although I'm pretty sure its right.
It's actually just over twice that, you can read what Bob just said above me, but I'm clarifying that he's right.

Hmm... this is interesting indeed. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

The magic multiplier is 2.076 with all % income improvements. So for the 5% pop boost from a research lab you will need to have $415.19 individual daily income for it to be better than any of the +5 happiness $10.00 wonders, $332.15 individual daily income for it to be better than any of the +4 happiness wonders, and $249.11 daily income for it to be better than the +3s. So given a normal build it should come in somewhere the middle of the +5 splurge of stock market, great temple, great monument, internet.