National Waonder Order

lamplitersniper

I would have thought a wonder not necc. till at least 5000 infra?
Necessary and smart are 2 different things. Its smart to start getting them as soon as you finish up with churches and intel agencies because you can only buy one wonder every 30 days. The sooner start you start that clock the better. Based on your infra level I would reccomend buying your first ASAP.

I was thinking about purchasing one last month, but doing the maths, at that time it didnt make sense to purchase one, I can't see anyone under 3500 infrastructure purchasing one unless they have optimal trades, it would take almost 1/2 of month to save up in some cases. I think you are right about purchasing one at this stage, I am aiming to get one by the end of the month at the moment :)

The real questions is at what point is the return of a wonder bigger then the return of buying infra?

This is the case at very high infra ranges where it takes several month for the infra to pay for itself.

This is NOT the case at 3999 infra.

Then why get your first wonder at that infra range? Because you have a 30 day clock to worry about, which should be started as soon as possible. 3999 infra is the point where infra would still be better then a wonder but the loss if you buy a wonder first is not really big. In long term you will win significantly since you will have 3-4 wonders when you hit 5999 infra which then is a LOT better then hitting 5999 a few weeks earlier but with no wonders at all.