Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

Sie_Sayoka, a NPO applicant have asked me to post his surrender to Karma in this topic:

To: Sie_Sayoka From: frederik Date: 6/1/2009 7:55:50 AM

Subject: RE: hey

Message: I have spoken with other military personel in FOK, and becouse you were a applicant you still have to post your surrender (or surrender to me, that i post your surrender on the big boards if you haven't a big board account)

To: frederik From: Sie_Sayoka Date: 6/1/2009 2:27:22 PM

Subject: RE: hey

Message: That would of been nice to know before your MoD set me back 60 million and put me in anarchy. Did he not get the message that I surrendered?

Go ahead and post for me.

i surrender to karma as im not currently at war with anyone could someone send me terms ty

erm i would also post that i resign from npo aswell but umbree kicked me out for having a voice and speaking up against the farce that pretends to lead the good men in pacifica

so im already not a member of npo anymore :P

Edited by easyt

i surrender to karma as im not currently at war with anyone could someone send me terms ty

erm i would also post that i resign from npo aswell but umbree kicked me out for having a voice and speaking up against the farce that pretends to lead the good men in pacifica

so im already not a member of npo anymore :P

Terms have been sent to easyt.

I, Ayrrie of Beruriah, do hereby surrender to the forces of Karma (and others involved on their side). I therefore also resign from TPF.

Also, before anyone goes "ZOMG TERMS DECOM WUT":

[22:36] Sethb[OV]: yeah you have a few days

[22:36] Sethb[OV]: you can quote me on that.

The tanks will be decommed in 2 days; the nukes will be decommed as my piss-poor income allows.

EDIT: Terms fully complied with. I think.

Edited by ayrrie