Nukes^6 Update - Nuclear-Enforced No Fly Zone

On 7/30/2024 at 11:46 PM, firingline said:

It's not.

OOC attacks are well-understood in this community, despite you and your allies desperately trying to gaslight on this topic.

To be clear - you used OOC personal attacks. Your alliance and your allies have admitted it.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, firingline said:

Lyanna — 01/18/2024 8:43 PM > Do not troll about people's real life it's a very real line

> And it's not hard to follow 

rewatch it again. appears to have went right over your head. 

So I come into town as I usually do about this time every month and see this...OOC drama?  Wow, that's original.  

Ok, I told you all a very long time ago that using personal information you gather in casual conversations (be it something you heard or saw yourself or that others shared with you) to engage in personal attacks OOC was damaging to Planet Bob.  Period.  Full stop.  There no "line" because there is no level of it that is acceptable.  Thousands of people have left Planet Bob over it.  Does a certain level of it go on anyway?  Naturally.  So does OOC gossip and full on high school level Mean Girls stupidity...from people who are obviously way older than high school age, or even college age.  WAY older.  

But above that level, there are individuals who have searched people's OOC information looking for weaknesses and/or embarrassing information to damage people's reputations in and out of character.  One of two even went the "extra mile" to run background checks, call family members and ex-husbands looking for dirt.  Non Grata knows all about that.  So do any members of the old GOONS alliance that might still be around.  That sort of behavior is the most damaging to Planet Bob of all.  Really verges on criminal.  Bans?  Should get you slammed with RL lawsuits really.  I personally consulted with a lawyer some years ago after someone associated with Planet Bob raided my Facebook for pictures of me (taking advantage of the fact we had mutual friends at the time) and was sharing those pictures along side some of a meth head loser in Kentucky that only bore a passing resemblance of me, trying to claim that we were one and same individual.  A member of TOP reached out to me at eventually to find out if in fact it was true and if I was heading to jail on drug charges...no, I still can't look back and laugh about that one yet.

Now, a certain level of OOC drama is inevitable when people send way too much time with each other hanging out online.  I get that.  There are stories I could tell... But for FFS knock off the worst of it at least before the last 2,277 nations are no more.

I also have no clue what Firingline's issues are, though it does sound like he is complaining about issues regarding what other people are doing to him that he has done to others in the past.  If so, that's just karma.  If you want to rogue your way off Planet Bob claiming holy crusade, vaya con dios and adios, amigo.  

4 hours ago, ChairmanHal said:

though it does sound like he is complaining about issues regarding what other people are doing to him that he has done to others in the past.  If so, that's just karma. 

While I mostly agree with you, it's disappointing that you've allowed the gaslighting to work in this instance.

To be clear - I've never used OOC information I had about somebody to troll them. Never would. NG, in a desperate attempt to redirect from their ally's OOC attacks, has tried to drawn an equivalence to an off-hand joke I made.

A player mentioned to me multiple times that they had been drinking that night and that they were going to declare war on me. I responded back "have another drink".

...that's not an OOC attack. That's just normal IC banter. Nothing mean-spirited about it. No OOC info. No personal attacks.

It's nothing at all like Armen's personal attacks regarding past and current IRL relationships of players.

6 hours ago, firingline said:

While I mostly agree with you, it's disappointing that you've allowed the gaslighting to work in this instance.

To be clear - I've never used OOC information I had about somebody to troll them. Never would. NG, in a desperate attempt to redirect from their ally's OOC attacks, has tried to drawn an equivalence to an off-hand joke I made.

A player mentioned to me multiple times that they had been drinking that night and that they were going to declare war on me. I responded back "have another drink".

...that's not an OOC attack. That's just normal IC banter. Nothing mean-spirited about it. No OOC info. No personal attacks.

It's nothing at all like Armen's personal attacks regarding past and current IRL relationships of players.

Could you speak on the affected parties as to why if they are so hurt they aren't doing anything about it and you are ? Im just quite puzzled, if it's that big of deal for them why aren't they follow what you're doing ? 

6 hours ago, firingline said:

And I never released any ooc info that I knew about. Everything I've ever said is speculation. I don't know Hershey or ghost personally I don't know what country they live in I don't know their personal names I know nothing about them. So why what a mere peon said that just happened to correlate with there life be so hurtful? Maybe you or them could speak up on. Let's just get down to it. 

49 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

Could you speak on the affected parties as to why if they are so hurt they aren't doing anything about it and you are ? Im just quite puzzled, if it's that big of deal for them why aren't they follow what you're doing ? 

We brought it to your government and they elected to defend your actions. What you said crossed a line, that much has been made painfully clear. If I were leading DS right niw your soots would be full. Alas, I am not. But dint presume to hide behind that as if it's some justification for your actions. It isn't. You came and apologized to me in a DM about it and now here you are throwing it in my face again. You are impulsive and you cannot help yourself.

1 hour ago, KameraadLenin said:

scream-loud-scream.gif

When you just want to nation-build but you get tricked by Cookout into sending aid to a nation at war and 5 years of work gets erased in a week.

12 hours ago, firingline said:

When you just want to nation-build but you get tricked by Cookout into sending aid to a nation at war and 5 years of work gets erased in a week.

when you are too dumb to know pixel huggers are not on this side of the treaty web and spew this crap for weeks. 

Edited by ditchboy00

1 hour ago, ditchboy00 said:

when you are too dumb to know pixel huggers are not on this side of the treaty web and spew this crap for weeks. 

Non Grata let your allies get raided and did nothing about it. I'd say that makes you pixel huggers too.

It's pretty cute watching you claim OG aren't pixel huggers though. It's like you were looking for a way to burn that last little shred of credibility you had.

17 minutes ago, firingline said:

Non Grata let your allies get raided and did nothing about it. I'd say that makes you pixel huggers too.

It's pretty cute watching you claim OG aren't pixel huggers though. It's like you were looking for a way to burn that last little shred of credibility you had.

Everyone is a pixel hugger since casualties are also pixels.   Infra, tech, land...its all pixels.  

1 hour ago, DavidMustaine said:

Everyone is a pixel hugger since casualties are also pixels.   Infra, tech, land...its all pixels.  

this is a fair point

2 hours ago, firingline said:

when you are still too dumb to realize basic points in an argument. 

7 hours ago, ditchboy00 said:

this is a fair point

when you are still too dumb to realize basic points in an argument. 

I don't think I'm the one confused about the basic points of this argument here.

Deep breaths. It's going to be OK.

11 hours ago, firingline said:

I don't think I'm the one confused about the basic points of this argument here.

Deep breaths. It's going to be OK.

when the problem is you dont realize your own shortcomings and just repeat the same garbage for weeks.
sad.