Join the TU today!

Are you interested in joining an alliance? Then join Toilets United(TU). We need you now! The leader of the group(the one writing this stupid advertisement thing lol) has just been defeated in war! This prompted him to create this alliance. In the TU, we stay united during troubling times. Even if we are under war, know that not one man shall ever be eliminated!

If you really want to trade with anyone, then you can join today to insert yourself into a trade ring (aka, a trade circle).

Rules/laws:

Rule 1: No declaring war on a member unless told to.

Rule 2: You are to not manage 2 nations at a time unless you got permission to do so.

Rule 3: Do not change trades unless you get permission.

Rule 4: Every nation is not a man for himself. If you want to be left alone but still want to remain in the alliance, you need to tell the mods. You are to help other nations as well.

Rule 5: Should a young nation be too weak and is losing war? Do not fear, for we are here to support you. Do you feel threatened by a member? Tell a mod and we will settle this peacefully. (feeling suicidal, call 988 or talk to a member and we can try and do our best to help you. We aren't here to make you feel unsafe.)

(Warning: If you are caught declaring war on a member, be prepared to share info on why you declared war on the chosen member. If you declare war on a member for simply no reason then you will be questioned and if you try and ghost us, then you will be banned from joining the alliance

If you are caught managing 2 nations, be prepared to explain why or otherwise, you will be kicked. You can send an appeal after the time you have been banned for is up. If you sent a nation sitting request on the cyber nations forums, just post on the moderator board that you have sent a nation sitting request to the mods and you must show proof otherwise, you are banned.)

Go here now to join today: https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=17127

Please feel free to join the forums as we really need more members and moderators.

Forums Link: https://toiletsunited.boards.net/

IRC Server Name: CN IRC #3000

IRC Server: open.ircnet.in:6667

I have the flags but I do not know how to convert it into a url

Edited by ToiletGaming3000

2 hours ago, KingArmen said:

wot r forums 

Forums are websites that a group of people use to discuss a specific subject which can almost be anything such as, video games, media, or pretty much anything. You can create your own just for your own purposes which can be pretty cool and useful.

11 minutes ago, cobwebbyarc6 said:

You're doing great. What are your foreign affairs policies?

Its a WIP for now, but I do have it that where you if you are to send foreign aid to another nation, you should not expect foreign aid from the country you sent a foreign to. You should not send a foreign aid to a nation that has been banned and is undergoing war from another member. Members can freely aid anybody in the alliance. If you are to send aid to another nation outside of the alliance. Let the mods know so that you are not seen as a spy.

On 10/19/2023 at 10:13 PM, ToiletGaming3000 said:

Its a WIP for now, but I do have it that where you if you are to send foreign aid to another nation, you should not expect foreign aid from the country you sent a foreign to. You should not send a foreign aid to a nation that has been banned and is undergoing war from another member. Members can freely aid anybody in the alliance. If you are to send aid to another nation outside of the alliance. Let the mods know so that you are not seen as a spy.

Random guess here... but do you play PnW? :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It's a violation of the Terms and Conditions when you register to play CyberNations.

That makes no sense bro. Like what's gunna happen if I delete my account and make a new account for cn. Is the Cybernations police gunna come to my house??? Are the swat gunna break in?? Are the FBI's gunna gun me down for being soooo evil?!?!?