Join the TU today!

6 hours ago, ToiletGaming3000 said:

That makes no sense bro. Like what's gunna happen if I delete my account and make a new account for cn. Is the Cybernations police gunna come to my house??? Are the swat gunna break in?? Are the FBI's gunna gun me down for being soooo evil?!?!?

I guess that all depends on the purpose of creating a new account.   From the information index:

DO NOT attempt to abuse the foreign aid system with multiple accounts by the same player. Any puppet nation used in the foreign aid system is against the rules. This includes player created nations to send aid to themselves, alliance created puppets to use as a 'bank' for their alliance, etc... Players are asked to help keep the foreign aid system honest and report any violations discovered of these rules in the Report Game Abuse forum immediately. Nations that do cheat will be flagged with a cheat indicator in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen for everyone to see.

If I'm not mistaken there was an instance where a group of noobs tried to use puppets a long time ago, it blew up in their faces.  :)  

11 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

I guess that all depends on the purpose of creating a new account.   From the information index:

DO NOT attempt to abuse the foreign aid system with multiple accounts by the same player. Any puppet nation used in the foreign aid system is against the rules. This includes player created nations to send aid to themselves, alliance created puppets to use as a 'bank' for their alliance, etc... Players are asked to help keep the foreign aid system honest and report any violations discovered of these rules in the Report Game Abuse forum immediately. Nations that do cheat will be flagged with a cheat indicator in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen for everyone to see.

If I'm not mistaken there was an instance where a group of noobs tried to use puppets a long time ago, it blew up in their faces.  :)  

Although in the case, I was referring more to the following:

4.    By using this service you agree not to cheat in the form of abusing the war system, foreign aid system, trade system with multiple accounts controlled by the same user. You agree not to create more than one player account in this game and understand that by creating or accessing more than one account you will be in violation of these terms and conditions. As of 7/2/2014 multiple accounts on the same computer network are allowed, as long as the accounts are controlled by different players. No interaction (war, trade, foreign aid, etc..) between players on the same network is allowed either directly or through 3rd parties (ie. no sending foreign aid to someone who is not on your network who then sends foreign aid back to someone who is on your network). Moderation will still investigate multi account abuse and will continue to reserve the right to remove rule violators from the game. Account sitting is only allowed for a limit of 70 days (10 weeks) when reported in the nation sitting thread in the Moderation section of the Cyber Nations forums.

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Although in the case, I was referring more to the following:

4.    By using this service you agree not to cheat in the form of abusing the war system, foreign aid system, trade system with multiple accounts controlled by the same user. You agree not to create more than one player account in this game and understand that by creating or accessing more than one account you will be in violation of these terms and conditions. As of 7/2/2014 multiple accounts on the same computer network are allowed, as long as the accounts are controlled by different players. No interaction (war, trade, foreign aid, etc..) between players on the same network is allowed either directly or through 3rd parties (ie. no sending foreign aid to someone who is not on your network who then sends foreign aid back to someone who is on your network). Moderation will still investigate multi account abuse and will continue to reserve the right to remove rule violators from the game. Account sitting is only allowed for a limit of 70 days (10 weeks) when reported in the nation sitting thread in the Moderation section of the Cyber Nations forums.