Choosing Alliance - due diligence

monkbonk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir monkbonk you are a Cowardly Deserter and a Lyre.

When you announced to us you was leaving you said you had  requested aid in one of the two threads we have for that purpose.

No such request has  been found.

All you needed to do was to let it be known you didn't have a War Chest and you need aid. Your Nation would have received freely  donated war aid from those Honourable Knights who could give it. If you think I am lying check out Glasgow's my Nations Foreign Aid Screen

And quite frankly, I'd be surprised any decent Alliance would accept you into their ranks after your Lying Cowardly Desertion from KoRT.

You will do the same to them.

54 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

Sir monkbonk you are a Cowardly Deserter and a Lyre.

When you announced to us you was leaving you said you had  requested aid in one of the two threads we have for that purpose.

No such request has  been found.

All you needed to do was to let it be known you didn't have a War Chest and you need aid. Your Nation would have received freely  donated war aid from those Honourable Knights who could give it. If you think I am lying check out Glasgow's my Nations Foreign Aid Screen

And quite frankly, I'd be surprised any decent Alliance would accept you into their ranks after your Lying Cowardly Desertion from KoRT.

You will do the same to them.

This is preposterous! I was in the alliance announcements in regards to rebuild aid. 

How dare thou call’est I a “Lyre” !

Edited by monkbonk

38 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

I think you it would be a safe bet to avoid any alliance that is active enough to read any of this.  

Not at all true. I had been an active, participating member and gave more to the cause than I received. Reading comprehension not your strong suit? 

2 hours ago, monkbonk said:

I vaguely remember you after destroying your three comrads. Must of been my last war, where I expected support but had to make due with being outmatched.

I did hold my own though. Thanks for the compliment. 

Being outmatched? You had more tech and infra than Xander when you down declared on him, and that was your only active war to deal with. You had most statistical advantages except missing a few wonders that he has, and you did so poorly that you let him out of anarchy so he could declare more offensive wars on your former comrades; thanks for that btw. Xander is being nice because he's a kind person, but I would not be proud of a war like that if I were you.

You are incompetent and a coward, and you'll be lucky to find an alliance that accepts you after this. 

5 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Being outmatched? You had more tech and infra than Xander when you down declared on him, and that was your only active war to deal with. You had most statistical advantages except missing a few wonders that he has, and you did so poorly that you let him out of anarchy so he could declare more offensive wars on your former comrades; thanks for that btw. Xander is being nice because he's a kind person, but I would not be proud of a war like that if I were you.

You are incompetent and a coward, and you'll be lucky to find an alliance that accepts you after this. 

Not true. I received commemorations on my good efforts from Xander if I recall correctly.

Why is KoRT banding together with conjecture and falsehoods?  

2 minutes ago, monkbonk said:

Not true. I received commemorations on my good efforts from Xander if I recall correctly.

Why is KoRT banding together with conjecture and falsehoods?  

Probably cause you spat on their faces publicly and now they're making their case. Dirty laundry should be taken care of at home.

4 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Good. Well I suggest you go try and make amends privately and call it a day. 

Think KoRT will take me back? I hear they are pretty destitute, which could be good reason for me not getting any aid.

Maybe that’s why they are so hurt. Then again, if they ask me to renounce Monty Python as farce I will have to respectfully disagree. Knighthood or not, I love that film.

1 hour ago, monkbonk said:

Not at all true. I had been an active, participating member and gave more to the cause than I received. Reading comprehension not your strong suit? 

Talk about reading comprehension.  What is not true at all?  What are babbling about?  Please pay attention.  Your stupidity here in public means any alliance that is active enough to see this nonsense is not going to take you. Go find some inactive alliance will be to lazy to look into your background before taking you.  That or change your name and never admit this was you.  

2 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

I like to think of it like, I forced my way out of anarchy 😉 

I do try to be kind to all.  Just don't get on my bad side lol

Edited by Xander the Great

35 minutes ago, monkbonk said:

Thanks for your cordiality, but this is the OoC forum.

I am not being polite because of IC, I am staying polite because of good manners in public.

I'm not sure if this particular post has anything more to give, perhaps it would be time to lock it up and go on with everyone's lives?

2 minutes ago, monkbonk said:

Yeah, don’t be adding negative vibes on Xander. That was hard effort in his part.

Not sure what that means tbh, lol I play this game for fun, and don't put much effort in usually.  Actually this has been the most active I have been on CN in like 7 years lol

Honestly didn't put much effort in, just did as I have always done since joining CN (a long while ago).  I still wish the best for you though.