A Joint Announcement

13 hours ago, Galtian Commune said:

With all the FTW/NATO/OBR nations in peace mode there wasn’t really a reason to leave. So we went and found someone else

1 minute ago, Galtian Commune said:

IMG_6357.pngyou’re not still mad about this are you?

Nope. Let my designated nuker hit you. I'm enjoying feasting on the lower tiers ;) I have a 2-1 damage ratio outside of your 50k tech down declare war lol. So.... thank you?

53 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Nope. Let my designated nuker hit you. I'm enjoying feasting on the lower tiers ;) I have a 2-1 damage ratio outside of your 50k tech down declare war lol. So.... thank you?

The old “i meant to get my butt kicked!” excuse. Classic

42 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Yeah but considering what the other nations you were fighting at the same time did to you it does kinda check out though.

Wolfprince and revol? One did 35k damage and took 110k from me. The other did have a better ratio (12k vs 40k),  but he’s also currently holding the record for most damage taken in a war, so there’s that. 

26 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

Wolfprince and revol? One did 35k damage and took 110k from me. The other did have a better ratio (12k vs 40k),  but he’s also currently holding the record for most damage taken in a war, so there’s that. 

Nations are going to get out damaged by the doom birds and the top NPO nations. Everyone knew that going into this, the tech disparities are massive.

That’s what makes it more surprising that all but three of DBDC stayed in peace mode for an extended period of time after they were done restocking. That may have been due to lack of targets, and it’s not like most of dbdc has to worry about peace mode income penalties. It may also have been due to wanting to cherry pick the easiest down declares possible to keep the damage ratios up. 

Either way, I don’t think one side is going to convince the other. I enjoyed watching DBDC sit in PM because it furthers my personal belief that many of you aren’t the brave warriors you claim and wanted to preserve your pixels. You’re probably enjoying your wars and the damage ratio you’re putting out.

Have fun and may your sdi operators get drunk and go awol. 

13 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Nations are going to get out damaged by the doom birds and the top NPO nations. Everyone knew that going into this, the tech disparities are massive.

That’s what makes it more surprising that all but three of DBDC stayed in peace mode for an extended period of time after they were done restocking. That may have been due to lack of targets, and it’s not like most of dbdc has to worry about peace mode income penalties. It may also have been due to wanting to cherry pick the easiest down declares possible to keep the damage ratios up. 

Either way, I don’t think one side is going to convince the other. I enjoyed watching DBDC sit in PM because it furthers my personal belief that many of you aren’t the brave warriors you claim and wanted to preserve your pixels. You’re probably enjoying your wars and the damage ratio you’re putting out.

Have fun and may your sdi operators get drunk and go awol. 

There was strategy involved. And there still is. I had people asking me when they can come out of PM every week. 

PM is a valuable tool, and also an easy way to hide. Hard to tell who is using it for which reasons. The 4 nations in NATO’s current top 10 who haven’t had a single war since this whole thing started are doing it for one reason, and we are doing it for another. 

31 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

There was strategy involved. And there still is. I had people asking me when they can come out of PM every week. 

PM is a valuable tool, and also an easy way to hide. Hard to tell who is using it for which reasons. The 4 nations in NATO’s current top 10 who haven’t had a single war since this whole thing started are doing it for one reason, and we are doing it for another. 

PM trash talk is low hanging fruit. We all use it because it’s easy, and 90% of the time there is a reason people are using it.