Wolf Vangard DoW

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Quite rude not to invite us to participate in the tournament wars so you've given us no choice but to crash the party. 🙂

Weird, like your alliance is too big for the round.... but ya declare on alliance that are aready fighting..

Al

Edited by AL Bundy

HiredGoon: We at D1 were invited (at the beginning of the round) to break our alliance up into 6-man teams, along with AW and other AA... but now that there are wars we're not involved in, it's not fair!

9 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Weird, like your alliance is too big for the round.... but ya declare on alliance that are aready fighting..

Al

7 hours ago, tehol said:

HiredGoon: We at D1 were invited (at the beginning of the round) to break our alliance up into 6-man teams, along with AW and other AA... but now that there are wars we're not involved in, it's not fair!

Both of your alliances trade together, you have a secret discord together (which tehol accidentally left open for the public to see when he created it) and you dont declare war on each other so who are you trying to fool here? 

D1 has only used 6 members engaging and already your members are destroying all their infra. Lol 

Cry me a river

CREAM and WV have separated our trades - we aren't trading together anymore.

With limited exceptions (Al, myself, Admiral), CREAM and WV members can't see each other's channels. CREAM also made a separate group chat so we could coordinate against WV as necessary (Al and Admiral didn't know this until now, actually).

Earlier in the round CREAM also offered to Boog cult to help with trades (and then later asked for help with our trades!). I suppose we're the same alliance now, too.

To be clear, I wasn't complaining about anything other than your hypocrisy, HG. Although it sounds like at least two members of CREAM are ready to quit now.

16 minutes ago, tehol said:

CREAM and WV have separated our trades - we aren't trading together anymore.

With limited exceptions (Al, myself, Admiral), CREAM and WV members can't see each other's channels. CREAM also made a separate group chat so we could coordinate against WV as necessary (Al and Admiral didn't know this until now, actually).

Earlier in the round CREAM also offered to Boog cult to help with trades (and then later asked for help with our trades!). I suppose we're the same alliance now, too.

To be clear, I wasn't complaining about anything other than your hypocrisy, HG. Although it sounds like at least two members of CREAM are ready to quit now.

I've reached out to work together rather than against but you lot ain't interested so here we are.

It doesn't concern me as to who quits or participates but if you participate then understand this is a tournament and we're all here to win. Don't like competition then this isn't the game for you. 

I've sat back and read HG's and others pathetic whining complaints, and uneducated  arguments for many, many years, holding my tongue, not saying anything, until now. 

Great, I'm glad you, HG, are not concerned who quits or participates.  I looked back at some posts from 2011.  We had 1400 playing TE.  Now it's down to what? 80.  And you don't care who quits?  I thought you were dumb, but not that dumb.  Who are you going to "compete" with?

I'm sure D1 will deny the rouge attacks at the beginning of the round until the day they die.  I think it was you, but it really doesn't matter who it was.  I wrote the rouges who attacked me and they basically told me to stop whining, quit playing innocent, I deserved it, and I played dirty in the past.  Well, before today (I tried spying generals because I'm done with the horse!@#$), I've never had a dirty fight.  Ask anyone in D1 or the rest of TE.  Most, if not all of you cant say that. 

Now we come to your most recent attack.   I'm sure you will come up with multiple excuses as to why YOU think it's okay to attack an alliance 2 hours AFTER they declare on another alliance.  You always justify stupid crap that you do, over and over again.  Frankly we are all sick of hearing your lies, justifications, and stench that leaks out of your vocal chords.

Bottom line that I think every one of you need to take seriously is that I have been playing CE for 10 years, TE for 9 and this is basically the very first time you are hearing from me in the forum.  And it will probably be the last.  I know, I know HG, you don't care if I, or anyone quits. But you should.  Grow up.

Cheers

Yo Game Strategists 

D1 is focusing on gaming rules w/o sabotage Nations (Rogues).  When they surface as they do D1 deals with them because we have learned.  As a AA you guys need to run your TC better build better and recruit.  Failure comes to those making excuses not execution.  Life would be much harder if we all lived these games, but this is entertainment.  Can anyone Beat D1 Cowboy's Team?  

Let you work on that!

Raiding has been opened for your amusement all nations subject to Raids!  You have some building to show us, we chose to work the generals give you a light hand of Raiding!

You are delusional.  Can anyone beat D1 Cowboys team?  There will be no other teams.  No one is working on beating you, they are leaving.  Again, if you don't think it's because of D1 then you are delusional.  If you don't think other players in the game can beat you in a fair fight, you are delusional.  Absolutely you guys got building and collecting down to a science.  When we don't and you have hundreds of millions more than us, so be it.  I'm complaining (which is not an excuse) because time and time again D1 attacks others already in declared wars, and then runs the so called dirty spy ops.  Its happened for years and this "entertaining" game becomes not so entertaining, which is why I'm quitting it.  

Cheers

Yo Gamers

In early days AA's got together and !@#$%*ed about what was proper and what wasn't.  Gentleman Rules like 6 days grace between wars, up declares down declares, spy ops, and Rogues.  In those days we had some real champions like Steve McQueen how many recall him.   Today we have some really bright minds joining CNTE, new leaders are developing with only a little help.  They understand coding a level above me, but our founded Gentleman Rules do not even use all of the game elements.  The cycle of leading this strategy is exercise, getting a team to respond as a team.   It is my hope we will one day use all the game elements with these brighter new Nations joining CNTE!   

One thing for sure, if the table was turned and another AA climbed with over whelming powers,  I'd be rallying other AA's three would match and 4 would bury the enemy.  So I will begin to ask one of our students to post a battle plan here so you can catch on Skully.  Watch for it!  Skully's Battle Plan

Earlier Mentions:  Steve McQueen was a 1 ole man who would walk to the shopping center in a blizzard to get connections as so to be on at update war.  He never listened to excuses a Legend he was to me!  

Hilarious that you missed my point ENTIRELY.  

Yes I remember Steve McQueen.  What in God's name does he have to do with my point????

When my alliance, any alliance I've been was getting ready to Dow on another alliance.  If that alliance was hit by another alliance or did there own Dow, we would either change directions and Dow on someone else or have to postpone.  You guys decide to jump in anyway and throw out an excuse as to why like " You wweren't invited to the party".  This has been happening for years and I'm worn out.  Makes the game absolutely no fun.  Why play when there is no fun anymore?

Cheers

Yo Skully

No excuses here and your point is your not happy cry cry cry!  We all tired of the crying your doing so zip it!  Smaller AA's like the Goons TP are up and coming!  You Skully want some sort of attention recognition you can label D1 as a menace to CNTE.   So drop it!  Focus on you and your team and how can you rally not cry!  IMO new gamers coming into CNTE will learn the ropes and begin to use all the gaming features.  

Actually, after re reading your post I'm not going to zip it.  I don't need nor want any attention.  Bottom line is you failed to address my concern.  You just forcefully told me to zip it, called my a cry cry cryer, told me to drop it, said all this horse crap about nothing and didn't address the issues I've raised that have surfaced time and time again, hitting nations already in war etc.  So unless you want to try and explain yourself (which you cant) you can !@#$@#$ zip it.

Cheers

Edited by skaullin

You know what, some things really need to be said here.  I'm a retired 23 year army vet so I want you to know that when I say bullying I don't mean that I feel bullied because I dont.  However, have a look at your post you little !@#$.  I have valid reasons to speak my mind.  You never answer the exact complaint I have.  All you try to do is bully me into not talking by calling me basically a cry baby, telling me to zip it, and to drop it!  I thought very highly of you at one point but not anymore.  You need to grow up right along with HG.

And by the way, my nickname is not Skully you little dweeb.

Edited by skaullin
Because I forgot some points

How about YOU focus on YOUR team and you learn some manners and how to show just a wee bit of respect for others.

Cheers

Edited by skaullin

• 2 weeks later...

Game is dead, D1 has killed it... We can all thank SoT, HG, Cowboy....  

They will obviously win all the awards this round no matter what (Knew that day 1), but still they attack the small alliance while in wars. D1 has changed a lot over the years, cant believe i was a member at one point. 

Have fun being the only aa next round. You pushed so many alliances out of this game recently... was excited to see a few small aa this round, but D1 has to throw themselves into everything in middle of wars, so no counters can happen... hahaha so funny!!! 

Enjoy... 

Yo Bundy

Strategy games have winners and losers, you use to be a great challenge but you lost followers including your own kin.  The problem is when people speak ill of others that make themselves look ill!  Get off the excuses and push to results.  Bundy you should straighten your tie and get to making Allies who can take us down.  Figure it out or take your weakness and chill else where.  Yes you were with D1 we trained you we let you lead and yes you became a real threat when you move on.   Accept some responsibility and recruit we do we know we need replacements, slackers finish last in every game or job!  When your in a mess fix it I know you can!

Edited by Hoosier

On 6/13/2020 at 12:19 PM, Hoosier said:

Yo Bundy

Strategy games have winners and losers, you use to be a great challenge but you lost followers including your own kin.  The problem is when people speak ill of others that make themselves look ill!  Get off the excuses and push to results.  Bundy you should straighten your tie and get to making Allies who can take us down.  Figure it out or take your weakness and chill else where.  Yes you were with D1 we trained you we let you lead and yes you became a real threat when you move on.   Accept some responsibility and recruit we do we know we need replacements, slackers finish last in every game or job!  When your in a mess fix it I know you can!

Why recruit when you just dogpile them? (you guys have kill the last two new alliances trying to start to play) 

D1 is the top be an example instead of the ass.

Bundy has served his time, its your mess clean it up yourselves and dont rely on other to fix your doings. 

9 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Why recruit when you just dogpile them? (you guys have kill the last two new alliances trying to start to play) 

D1 is the top be an example instead of the ass.

Bundy has served his time, its your mess clean it up yourselves and dont rely on other to fix your doings. 

We offered to work with you or anyone that would work with us but you're only fixated on trying to destroy our credibility by playing the victim. Also Goons are not new players and we could've hit everyone else but we're trying not to be too aggressive and we're giving others the opportunity to fight. Still we're not obligated to neuter ourselves to appease you and others who are competing against us but we're still giving you all as much breathing room as we can.

Bundy

Your looking for me to fix your problems sounds like!  The game will bring more challenges and you will just cry a little different!  Why not ask everyone here when you have a point to make or suggest about the game between players can't it be done with Diplomatic exchange instead of answering a baby in a crib who needs a change!

My standards is to teach recruiting here ya go Bundy all I can do for you!

Imo the game has changed we are changing and we are going to use every game option.  So if you do not like gaming options make suggestions!

Last, I will be opening another AA next round.  The only way you can enter my new AA is that you have had to lead an AA.  I want all Vet Chiefs in a AA next round who wants to learn brotherhood and strategy to make the next round even better!

Leave me alone I am walking with my Red Stag!

Edited by Hoosier