Wolf Vangard DoW

• 3 months later...

Hey look Cowboy!  We fixed it this round.  Alpha wolves were winning and yet again D1 (and you can claim you are no longer D1, but you are basically D2) is cheating again, attacking an alliance 3 days into a war with 2 other alliances, and SToR is killing off our generals with dirty spy ops, because neither D1 nor SToR can stand to lose in a fair fight so they resort to under handed sh!t because all of you have absolutely no integrity, morals, or ethics.

Edited by skaullin

1 hour ago, skaullin said:

Hey look Cowboy!  We fixed it this round.  Alpha wolves were winning and yet again D1 (and you can claim you are no longer D1, but you are basically D2) is cheating again, attacking an alliance 3 days into a war with 2 other alliances, and SToR is killing off our generals with dirty spy ops, because neither D1 nor SToR can stand to lose in a fair fight so they resort to under handed sh!t because all of you have absolutely no integrity, morals, or ethics.

Instead of treating D1 fairly you attack us on day 7 right after we built and before we collected, at the same time you sent your friendly rogues in BC to attack our unbuilt and then after all this you piled into us again only 3 days after the first 5 day war so we couldn't recover. The last time you pulled this !@#$ was in round 50 when you took advantage of rogues attacking us and you've done it again.

Never have we treated AW with such disgust but i understand, it's the only way you can win against us.

1 hour ago, skaullin said:

It'd be the end of AW if we treated you the same.

I didn't know you name was Cowboy?  I thought it was HiredGun.  Cleary my comment was directed specifically at Cowboy, not you.  But you always have to have the last word, make an excuse.  Everything that comes out of your mouth smells like sh!t.  How many times in the past 5 years have you, or I should say your alliance, hit an alliance I was in early, before we even built, or after we built but before we collected, etc etc.  I didn't ask for your opinion, defensiveness, or even acknowledgement or comments from you.  Take a look at the thread next time and see who it is actually intended for before you open you stupid, boring, pie hole again.  I was done speaking with you in May, you have a lack of integrity, spew lies after lies, excuses after excuse, for at least the last 5 years, stir trouble, are always argumentative, and I'm basically done talking with you.  Cheers.

41 minutes ago, skaullin said:

I didn't know you name was Cowboy?  I thought it was HiredGun.  Cleary my comment was directed specifically at Cowboy, not you.  But you always have to have the last word, make an excuse.  Everything that comes out of your mouth smells like sh!t.  How many times in the past 5 years have you, or I should say your alliance, hit an alliance I was in early, before we even built, or after we built but before we collected, etc etc.  I didn't ask for your opinion, defensiveness, or even acknowledgement or comments from you.  Take a look at the thread next time and see who it is actually intended for before you open you stupid, boring, pie hole again.  I was done speaking with you in May, you have a lack of integrity, spew lies after lies, excuses after excuse, for at least the last 5 years, stir trouble, are always argumentative, and I'm basically done talking with you.  Cheers.

You mentioned our name three times, you called us cheaters, you believe we don't wage fair fights and you think I'm going to sit here in silence. For your entire existence AW has never waged a fair fight against D1 and we've fought SToR more than you, it just happen to be we're on the same side this time but that's a result of your own actions.

3 hours ago, skaullin said:

SToR did not use dirty ops until AW decided that is now the norm. We have responded in equal.

Will say that you’ll make SoT look like an angel with your dirty play. SToR gave you an in to immortality last round and you chose to abuse it. Now we will abuse you.

Take care.  You got your wish, finally.  I'm leaving the game and the complete waste of time all of these "inlightening" conversations have been.  I'll check back in next year and you will be down to like 20 nations instead of the whopping 63 we are at now.

Edited by skaullin

7 hours ago, skaullin said:

Take care.  You got your wish, finally.  I'm leaving the game and the complete waste of time all of these "inlightening" conversations have been.  I'll check back in next year and you will be down to like 20 nations instead of the whopping 63 we are at now.

Quit making a scene and die with some dignity.

21 hours ago, skaullin said:

Enlightening the enemy with high explosives is always the bigger priority. 

On 11/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, HiredGun said:

you sent your friendly rogues in BC to attack our unbuilt

Okay I'll bite: Where is your evidence of Kirkenes doing the will of wolves and not the will of Boognish?  Was the Stallion being the first to hit STRose this round also willed by AW?  I merged my own Scourge of Taeper into the Cult as well (no additional DoE / DoW necessary). 

Edited by King Cyan

On 11/24/2020 at 3:10 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I say again, meet me F2F and you wouldn't be talking all this bravado and crap.  You sit back, behind a keyboard, well away from anyone so you feel you can say whatever you want.  Arm chair warrior that thinks he is a big shot because no one can reach across the screen and slap your silly a$$.  Show at least a little bit of respect.

Edited by skaullin

For the record, neither I nor anyone in AW ever asked BC to attack anyone. I did ask BC (specifically, the stallion) to stop attacking SToR so that SToR would help join fight against D1 as suggested by SToR approximately day 3. And later I publicly announced my thanks to BC for fighting the good fight. But BC's attacks on D1 were actually a wrench in my plans. I would have preferred they left D1 alone earlier on so we could have handled them. Had they, say, attacked OP instead, I might not have foolishly agreed to a period of peace that D1 broke. It's also possible we would have roughed up D1 better. But BC are good fighters these days it seems and I respect BC's choice of targets and their pursuit of "taste the waste".

52 minutes ago, tehol said:

For the record, neither I nor anyone in AW ever asked BC to attack anyone. I did ask BC (specifically, the stallion) to stop attacking SToR so that SToR would help join fight against D1 as suggested by SToR approximately day 3. And later I publicly announced my thanks to BC for fighting the good fight. But BC's attacks on D1 were actually a wrench in my plans. I would have preferred they left D1 alone earlier on so we could have handled them. Had they, say, attacked OP instead, I might not have foolishly agreed to a period of peace that D1 broke. It's also possible we would have roughed up D1 better. But BC are good fighters these days it seems and I respect BC's choice of targets and their pursuit of "taste the waste".

Emboldening an alliance who started out the round hitting unbuilt nations is exactly why AW is in the position they are in.

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Emboldening an alliance who started out the round hitting unbuilt nations is exactly why AW is in the position they are in.

Our position? We just took on 90% of TE and we will rebuild, what position are you in?

Also good job adding a couple thousand casualties - Still not too impressive unfortunately. 

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,324 Attacking + 69,120 Defending = 71,444 Casualties
Edited by Highroad

12 hours ago, Highroad said:

Our position? We just took on 90% of TE and we will rebuild, what position are you in?

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,324 Attacking + 69,120 Defending = 71,444 Casualties

You went from high road to dirt road.

My position?.. Oh I’m pretty good, relaxing at my 3999 infra and sending you daily spy ops- no complaints.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You went from high road to dirt road.

My position?.. Oh I’m pretty good, relaxing at my 3999 infra and sending you daily spy ops- no complaints.

Just the nature of the game when you actually play it, At least mine has come with a majority of the TE records so far, and D1 did all that heavy lifting and you still aren’t in range to do said ops, crazy.

Also you keep talking about playing dirty but at least when I spy op I’m in a war with the nation, not a rat hiding in a corner. 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Highroad said:

Just the nature of the game when you actually play it, At least mine has come with a majority of the TE records so far, and D1 did all that heavy lifting and you still aren’t in range to do said ops, crazy.

Also you keep talking about playing dirty but at least when I spy op I’m in a war with the nation, not a rat hiding in a corner. 🤷‍♂️

Quiet down flag runner, you made your bed.  

19 hours ago, Highroad said:

Thanks!

Not sure why you’re surprised, I wasn’t shy about my intent to beat on you after your dirty ops. So, you’re welcome I guess. Seen it all before, you’re just a number.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:10 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Its funny how you have replied to every single other person's comments yet to mine  nothing is said.  Arm chair warrior hiding behind his computer screen.  Nothing but a disrespectful punk.  Grown up and show some class rather than sling off easy put downs that any monkey could make. @Lord Hitchcock

Edited by skaullin
To tag idiots name on my post

9 hours ago, skaullin said:

Its funny how you have replied to every single other person's comments yet to mine  nothing is said.  Arm chair warrior hiding behind his computer screen.  Nothing but a disrespectful punk.  Grown up and show some class rather than sling off easy put downs that any monkey could make. @Lord Hitchcock

I don’t have anything to say to you, you cried all the way back when you were in Citidale and got hit two weeks into the round and ruined your precious double donation jump. If you seek attention, I’m afraid you won’t like mine because I know you’re a worthless fraud.

On 11/25/2020 at 1:39 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I will remember this next time you're under attack from a third party.