The 'Mysterious' Rogues

unknown.png

Thought of war kept him strong, he listened for the battle song.

[Begin Transmission]

covertmo - its like someone in our alliance killed someone elses entire family in a drunk car crash and one survived and swore revenge on that person who killed their family

Greetings to all those who roam this planet, I am Aris.

As many of you already know about the great rogue issue we've all 'experienced' this round, as well as the tasteful issue of the Sapiophobics, (which have taken upon themselves to reveal their main accounts which sat in hiding for 15 days until Boognish, without any help, wiped out the first wave, to replace those lost.)

unknown.png

We've tried to figure out who is behind the rogues and all have been pointing fingers. We've noticed that D1 and AW have shown no willingness to deal with the threat.

We're very aware in Boognish, that most of you as alliances have dealt with rogues through the rounds continuously. All I've seen however is a lot of 'he said / she said' nonsense with no action backing your words. Boognish has been attacking rogues and nations purely designed to hinder our progress through this planet. Maybe out of fear? I'd not be surprised.

'rodcarew' has rerolled and has moved out of the Saps for unknown reason to be replaced by nations made all around the same time. (Few minutes in between) (Nothing against rerolling, if circumstances lead to it, so be it.) So, where am I going with all of this?

The Cult demands White Dove to come forward to the OWF and explain themselves, the 'rogues' and all.

The Cult requests that other alliances within TE condemn this behaviour publicly alongside us.

Feel free to join Buckingham Green if you wish to further discuss anything more.

[Edit] We're fully understanding of the war between D1 and AW which makes it far more difficult to assist in dealing with the rogue issue. To clarify, we are not asking for assistance in our own wars as some already assume. As I've done before, I wish you the best in your current conflict and hope you grasp the message conveyed and condemn such behaviour from reappearing in TE.

[End Transmission]

Signed:

Boognish - The Bumblebee

Pandy Fackler -The Stallion

Aris - Beacon Light

Edited by aris
Additional Message.

"We've noticed that D1 and AW have shown no willingness to deal with the threat."

First of all D1 and AW are at war so I'm not sure what you're expecting while that war is active. Still D1 was able to start preemptive strikes a couple of days ago to try weakened their impact and we could only use a couple of D1 vets who only signed up to help with trades. 

But I understand these are frustrating times for BC and I do empathize.

12 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

"We've noticed that D1 and AW have shown no willingness to deal with the threat."

First of all D1 and AW are at war so I'm not sure what you're expecting while that war is active. Still D1 was able to start preemptive strikes a couple of days ago to try weakened their impact and we could only use a couple of D1 vets who only signed up to help with trades. 

We get it. You have your fight, we have ours.

If anything I'm glad we have a seemingly endless amount of willing lambs bound for the cosmic slaughter of Boognish.

19 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I do apologise. 

We're holding but these continuous waves of attacks from the beginning and the new 'replacements' which have came in to replace the rest we ran down is just bizarre. 

Tensions are continuously rising and just as we start seeing the end, another dust cloud forms in the shape of Doves.

We continue our hunting season against the Saps but desire the same condemnation against them from other alliances and their leader to step forward for once.

No harm was meant in that statement, regardless. Best of luck in your conflicts as I wish for ours. 

Remember when everybody used to stick up for NLoN when they couldn’t tie their shoe laces?

Flash forward years later and they still can’t tie their shoe laces. Should’ve let Darwinism run it’s coarse.

OP-  if you’re reading this, would strongly recommend you run to Peace Mode.

... I think that’s about it for AA call outs, I lived to see the day Artificial Nations become our biggest threat to TE 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Severine said:

MDR!

Boognish so bad money not buy cruise missle!

We kill  they cry.

Very very bad!🤣🤣🤣

LOL!

Boognish so good they spell ‘cruise missile’ correct. 

We love they die.

Very Very good! :);) :o