TPC and OP - So Happy Together

Stevie never asked me to step in and defend himself a few rounds back. We didn't even know each other. So, I'm not sure where you got that information from.

We've only asked for help on one occasion, and that was from D1 against OP. If people want to help us and fight with us, we welcome them. The Avengers are the most elite fighting alliance in the game. Alliances like AoW are often made up of 3-5 veterans, with the remainder of the alliance being younger nations with little experience. As such, they are not going to be involved in alliance wars involving major alliances, for the most part. It makes sense that these veterans would want to enjoy the experience of elite fighting and coordination, and we offer a place to do that.

We only accept outside requests when we feel doing so would not make the war completely unfair. As stated previously, we denied this request when AoW offered to help with the War Doves (which, by the way, is an example of a war in which we fought by ourselves, DT. Glittering generalities have always been your thing).

My question at this point for those of you who have repeatedly posted in Avengers' war threads, even when they do not involve you, is this:
What are you looking to accomplish with your rants and ravings against us? We know your stances, and so does the rest of TE. I don't think anyone is being swayed by your rhetoric. You haven't presented anything "revealing" that one could not see from either the in-game screen of that is commonly known by most players who read the OWF. It seems to me you are either typing just to type, baiting for arguments, or carrying out personal vendettas due to damage inflicted or a varying view the ethics of a browser game. Either way, it is not a contribution to the game. If a new players starts playing TE, then clicks community, this is what they see. If you insist on commenting with such frequency, saying the same or similar accusations, I certainly hope everyone stops responding to your bait.

Stevie swore he never asked for help, my how things change over time. Only thing that remains constant is that Gid forgives OP does not (nor forgets)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said you were the first to say it? 

See, even that's off-topic. You're a broken record that got really old, really fast.

How exactly is that off topic when this thread is about TPC/OP vs Avengers while Avengers have called on others to fight for them. I don't know why you're always complaining about me but your tears are delicious. :smug:

"Wrecking nooblets" lol, please link me to back this up. The only thing your capable of is wrecking post

Finally a true statement from your mouth, glad to hear you admit you go off topic! Now if I can just get you to admit you do it more than anyone we would make great progress. If I go off topic, it's only following your off topic comments that for some reason I feel needs addressing.

Haven't you heard, TA hired me to represent ;)
I'm not biased, and I'm one of many that think you act like an idiot when you come on here and condem TA or anyone that doesn't agree with your view of them. Your one to talk about walls of BS, you wrote the book on it :P

I swear I was going to say almost exactly the same thing except I was going to point out that even his definition of FoS has consequences, example; talking about someone's kids or race or religion will more likely provoke a beat down, at the very least an onslaught of 4 letter words and threats of a beating.

Ha, I said the same thing here
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125936-tpc-and-op-so-happy-together/

And now I got the damn song stuck in my head again :(

BG

All you do is complain about the messenger too. Keep crying... :smug:

Okay, I'm sick of this drama and whining from DT, so I'll just clarify something.

The Avengers did not ask us to step in for them; I offered. When the world hated Atlas, and wanted to raid AoW to hell and back, the Avengers showed us kindness, and assisted us. I am not the kind of person who forgets a kindness done, and I stand by my friends. So when I see a friend getting attacked by coalitions, I'm going to help them out. It's the honourable thing to do.

There. Right from the horse's mouth. But of course, DT, you're still not going to believe me, because you're blind to anything that doesn't conform with your own beliefs. Enjoy your confirmation bias ;)

Whats funny about this is the fact that Avengers had nations also raid your members. I also have proof that states you told your members that Avengers approached you for help. :facepalm:

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/7/2015 12:39:05 AM
Subject: We go to war

Body: So it seems that the Avengers are in for round two of wars. Except this time, one of the two aggressors, Ordo Paradoxia, is their chief rival. They are also being attacked by the Phoenix Cobras.

They have called in our assistance and we will offer it. There will be no hesitating this time around.

Check your messages regularly for your target lists.

Cazaric
Archangel

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Whats funny about this is the fact that Avengers had nations also raid your members.

Oh my god, really? Wow, thanks for pointing this out to me. I was so unaware, but you have opened my eyes to so many things!

Stevie swore he never asked for help, my how things change over time. Only thing that remains constant is that Gid forgives OP does not (nor forgets)

Can you direct me to this claim of Stevie swearing he never has asked for help? Everyone asks for help at some point in their lives. You send out mass recruitment messages with the specific purpose of asking  begging people to destroy the Avengers at the beginning of the round, then went inactive when nothing came to fruition. We all ask for help. 

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Oh my god, really? Wow, thanks for pointing this out to me. I was so unaware, but you have opened my eyes to so many things!

So you're assisting them even though they raided you too. :facepalm:

They have called in our assistance and we will offer it.

You must understand the context here. AoW offered their assistance during our last fight, and it was an extended offer. They told us if we got rolled by OP afterwards, they would provide assistance. Cazaric asked if that assistance was wanted once the DoW went up, and we gave them the green light.

They had to admit to them approaching and asking D1 for help because i know everything that happened with all that. They've been lying every other time.

Stevie never asked me to step in and defend himself a few rounds back. We didn't even know each other. So, I'm not sure where you got that information from.

We've only asked for help on one occasion, and that was from D1 against OP. While I can understand some of you making the inference, it's a fallacious one, especially when each circumstance is different and you have no evidence. If people want to help us and fight with us, we welcome them. The Avengers are the most elite fighting alliance in the game. Alliances like AoW are often made up of 3-5 veterans, with the remainder of the alliance being younger nations with little experience. As such, they are not going to be involved in alliance wars involving major alliances, for the most part. It makes sense that these veterans would want to enjoy the experience of elite fighting and coordination, and we offer a place to do that.

We only accept outside requests when we feel doing so would not make the war completely unfair. As stated previously, we denied this request when AoW offered to help with the War Doves (which, by the way, is an example of a war in which we fought by ourselves, DT. Glittering generalities have always been your thing).

My question at this point for those of you who have repeatedly posted in Avengers' war threads, even when they do not involve you, is this:

What are you looking to accomplish with your rants and ravings against us? We know your stances, and so does the rest of TE. I don't think anyone is being swayed by your rhetoric. You haven't presented anything "revealing" that one could not see from either the in-game screen of that is commonly known by most players who read the OWF. It seems to me you are either typing just to type, baiting for arguments, or carrying out personal vendettas due to damage inflicted or a varying view the ethics of a browser game. Either way, it is not a contribution to the game. If a new players starts playing TE, then clicks community, this is what they see. If you insist on commenting with such frequency, saying the same or similar accusations, I certainly hope everyone stops responding to your bait.

You're not the most elite alliance until you can prove you can not only accept a rolling like every other major alliance has had to in this game countless times before but deal with it without outside help. Anyone (except RE it seems) can win offensive wars.

You're not the most elite alliance until you can prove you can not only accept a rolling like every other major alliance has had to in this game countless times before but deal with it without outside help. Anyone (except RE it seems) can win offensive wars.

We've fought five defensive wars in our existence, iirc.

1) TPC the first round of our existence

• We did the rolling, though in effect this was an offensive war.

2) OP later that round

• 5 D1 ghosts, or so?

4) FIST

• Can't exactly remember the details of this war, but we didn't have any help and easily won.

3) Defcon  1

• No assistance, and D1 was absolutely wrecked. No D1 nations besides fata1 (maybe Wasso) has yet to rebound from this.

4) War Doves

• Hit us while we were at war with D1. Statistically, WDs and D1 had a huge advantage together. We received no assistance, and also won that war.

5) OP and TPC

• Down-declared right after we had warred for about two weeks straight. 3-5--I can't remember-- AoW nations ghosted our AA. 

We've fought five defensive wars in our existence, iirc.

1) TPC the first round of our existence

• We did the rolling, though in effect this was an offensive war.

2) OP later that round

• 5 D1 ghosts, or so?

4) FIST

• Can't exactly remember the details of this war, but we didn't have any help and easily won.

3) Defcon  1

• No assistance, and D1 was absolutely wrecked. No D1 nations besides fata1 (maybe Wasso) has yet to rebound from this.

4) War Doves

• Hit us while we were at war with D1. Statistically, WDs and D1 had a huge advantage together. We received no assistance, and also won that war.

5) OP and TPC

• Down-declared right after we had warred for about two weeks straight. 3-5--I can't remember-- AoW nations ghosted our AA. 

Which is why i said a "rolling" and not defensive war.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I'm gathering you call a 200k NS advantage and double the nations while we are already at war something other than a rolling?

Edit: I should have said liable to be rolled. If you wanted us to lay down and not fight back, I can assure you that's not something that will happen.

They had to admit to them approaching and asking D1 for help because i know everything that happened with all that. They've been lying every other time.

First of all, of course I have asked for help in the past. Round 29/30 in my 9 man AA  when we were getting rolled by TEPD with me being the only "top tier" nation, you bet I was asking for help. None came, so I took a round to playarrow-10x10.png by myself and then recreate an AA.

Refering to the 5 D1 nations that helped us against OP 2 rounds back. I predicted correctly, that OP would look to mass nukes and hit us just out of war. I asked D1 for potential help if that scenario unfolded. They agreed, and they stood by their word. They mustered up pretty much their only nations with 30m+ and nukes to assist us. And we were grateful.

Just last round we stepped in when RE Down Declared huge in a major raid/war. We welcome assistance when you hit us so early out of war, and we didnt even bother to accept it to take on D1 WD.

Ok we also "interfered" in some of your wars last round, the reason being we wanted to fight OP NDO TPC all together instead of you fighting each other. Sorry but as I already explained we had 2 choices and I decided to hit anyways, hoping you guys could somehow peace and return fire on us.

We have been so successful, I have no need to twist the truth. Anyone in The Avengers and especially close Gov know my general ideas, and know what direction we are heading and have proof to their own eyes of our intentions and targets.

You can rabble on all you like. We dont care. We are here to build well, collect well, and fight well. If you try underhand tactics, we can come up with some of our own.

This is not the Duckroll days where we flag ran as an objective.

Fatality, therm, and the last squirell should be proof of that.

Edited by StevieG

I'm gathering you call a 200k NS advantage and double the nations while we are already at war something other than a rolling?

Like the times when Skaro had twice as much NS and nations as all their foes and still got easily rolled, its simply not as important as other stats such as avg ns and nuke count. Wars are won from the top down but your big advantage was your immense cash reserves and you used it to your advantage quite well, i didn't see the need for help. If you were to go over all those that have been rolled in the past, many of them likely had none of the major advantages but even an alliance like Skaro didn't call on their friends in Misfits or Nlon every time they got rolled, they dealt alone. What does that say about the Avengers? :facepalm:

First of all, of course I have asked for help in the past. Round 29/30 in my 9 man AA  when we were getting rolled by TEPD with me being the only "top tier" nation, you bet I was asking for help. None came, so I took a round to playarrow-10x10.png by myself and then recreate an AA.

Refering to the 5 D1 nations that helped us against OP 2 rounds back. I predicted correctly, that OP would look to mass nukes and hit us just out of war. I asked D1 for potential help if that scenario unfolded. They agreed, and they stood by their word. They mustered up pretty much their only nations with 30m+ besides Fatality to assist us. And we were grateful.

Just last round we stepped in when RE Down Declared huge in a major raid/war. We welcome assistance when you hit us so early out of war, and we didnt even bother to accept it to take on D1 WD.

Ok we also "interfered" in some of your wars last round, the reason being we wanted to fight OP NDO TPC all together instead of you fighting each other. Sorry but as I already explained we had 2 choices and I decided to hit anyways, hoping you guys could somehow peace and return fire on us.

We have been so successful, I have no need to twist the truth. Anyone in The Avengers and especially close Gov know my general ideas, and know what direction we are heading and have proof to their own eyes of our intentions and targets.

You can rabble on all you like. We dont care. We are here to build well, collect well, and fight well. If you try underhand tactics, we can come up with some of our own.

This is not the Duckroll days where we flag ran as an objective.

Fatality, therm, and the last squirell should be proof of that.

We all know what you and the rest of your comic book characters ultimately want, you're not fooling anyone and lets not debate the same past content over and over in every new Avengers thread. I know exactly what happened, no need to twist history to support your agenda.

Stevie never asked me to step in and defend himself a few rounds back. We didn't even know each other. So, I'm not sure where you got that information.

Stevie just answered that for you. Before avengers he had a small alliance and flag ran the crap out of himself and TEPD rolled him and he didn't want to budge on his bank so he asked everybody to help. During the round is when Stevie began recruiting for avengers(including attempting to get myself to disband misfits to join in) of course he only got DAS out of the deal. I have yet to figure out where this "elite" status is coming from you donate like crazy, temp trade and declare terrible wars. What more does it take to be elite? And now Stevie uses his entire alliance as a shield to get his flags. Avengers was nothing more than a wall to protect Stevie from TEPD but sadly they all retired after that round.

Like the times when Skaro had twice as much NS and nations as all their foes and still got easily rolled, its simply not as important as other stats such as avg ns and nuke count. Wars are won from the top down but your big advantage was your immense cash reserves and you used it to your advantage quite well, i didn't see the need for help. If you were to go over all those that have been rolled in the past, many of them likely had none of the major advantages but even an alliance like Skaro didn't call on their friends in Misfits or Nlon every time they got rolled, they dealt alone. What does that say about the Avengers? :facepalm:

Misfits arent gonna help Skaro, but The Avengers will! Weve done our bit for NLON and SKARO.

Stevie just answered that for you. Before avengers he had a small alliance and flag ran the crap out of himself and TEPD rolled him and he didn't want to budge on his bank so he asked everybody to help. During the round is when Stevie began recruiting for avengers(including attempting to get myself to disband misfits to join in) of course he only got DAS out of the deal. I have yet to figure out where this "elite" status is coming from you donate like crazy, temp trade and declare terrible wars. What more does it take to be elite? And now Stevie uses his entire alliance as a shield to get his flags. Avengers was nothing more than a wall to protect Stevie from TEPD but sadly they all retired after that round.

Idiot. TEPD were the flag runners. They took me out because they perceived me as competition. I was trying to start up an AA you tard. I was forced to just play on my own for a round in hiding.

Like what? I did attempt to recruit you. Decent active nations who want to learn are what I was after. Everyone is still on trial for their first round though ;)

Edit One of the TEPD founders is at this moment an Avenger. My how times have changed...

Edited by StevieG

Stevie recruited me in between rounds. I disliked him before I spoke with him then. Stevie hasn't won an individual "flag" since The Avengers started. He took me under his wing and (along with the tutelage of the ex-leader of TEPD) taught me everything I know. I've won 12 prizes and two flags since the Avengers began. Stevie has won 4 prizes and no flags. Stevie has used all 4 of his prizes on new players, and funds his own with SE tech. I haven't given a single one of mine to anyone but myself. If you're going to call anyone a flag runner, it's me, not him.

Misfits arent gonna help Skaro, but The Avengers will! Weve done our bit for NLON and SKARO.

Misfits have helped Skaro in the past many times, what does that have to do with anything? You gave them protection for the first 15 days or so, Misfits actually fought wars beside them.

Idiot. TEPD were the flag runners. They took me out because they perceived me as competition. I was trying to start up an AA you tard. I was forced to just play on my own for a round in hiding.

Like what? I did attempt to recruit you. Decent active nations who want to learn are what I was after. Everyone is still on trial for their first round though ;)

Edit One of the TEPD founders is at this moment an Avenger. My how times have changed...

The difference that round is TEPD's flag runners weren't resorting to turtle tactics. You were raiding nations from multiple alliances because you thought you couldn't be touched. I didn't agree with how they handled you at the time but it was their effort to keep TPC nations in NA until they were forced to collect in NA or delete and they received a lot of our attention for that. Your tactics have been on the same level which is why you're getting a lot of attention. Even with the likes of having TBRaiders and some other very experienced players, you all still need help from other alliances to fight your wars.

And peace has been reached for this update, as the original wars expire. We can all go home and make babies now.

Hell, I had fun. We should do this more often :p

Kudos to the guys coordinating against me. Good light show.