TPC and OP - So Happy Together

Fact that OP and TPC are together, when they always traditionally fight, should say everything.

True that, but it also makes sense being as since I've been back both AA's have been attacked together, less this round.

Those pesky Roman Empire members! KiWi, what have you done?!
 Let it also be noted that the Avengers accepts members all round long, temporary or permanent. I would personally like to issue a formal invitation to Daenerys Targaryen to join the Avengers. We need some help covering lower tiers, and believe you would be perfect for the job, with your excellent fighting skills and knack for spotting flag runners!
Inbox me for details, and thank you for the advertisement!

LMFAO, this was haliarious! Of course you know you can't have him, er um her, we want him/her!!

I thought you's were ignoring me. :ehm:

"We need some help covering lower tiers"

I was helping http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=827 ^_^ Built tech,infra, air just to smash his air force to bits.  :gun:  Unfortunately, i didn't even notice until the last couple of days of the war, i wasn't expecting an Avenger to ever be in my range but i also wasn't expecting an Avenger to re-roll. I mean my ns was only 3 and he had already gotten in about 5 or so defeat alerts but i had to laugh when i seen the messages and the aa affiliation. The 'butthurt' was very strong in that one. He lost over 3 mill for his troubles. :smug: My nation is solely being used for temp trades, you simply can't hurt it no matter how much you try too.

I also find it funny that the Avengers will now let anyone join their ranks to try to justify stacking their alliance. This only happens when they're on the receiving end of a rolling as of course they'll invite anyone to burn for them.

Just remember AOW and anyone else who decides to jump in on other aa's wars to help friends, when you return to your aa, don't expect anymore rebuild time.

Also it looks like AOW moved all their nuke nations over, they had +30 so when someone hits them with nukes, they can only blame themselves for having little to none. A risky move to say the less.

I can see many of you who i refer to come and go, i know you're trying very hard to think of something to say back and i'd be a little impressed if you can respond with more than just saying how bad i am for saying such things, how I'm a liar and know nothing. Your best bet is to ignore those who call your bs out when you have nothing on them but that isn't a good idea most of the time. :ehm:

Let me be clear, I have no place in this war as I would never betray my friends in TPC! Even having friends on both sides which I obviously do......the honorable thing to do is remain neutral and hope that lessons and respect are earned, if anything understanding.
However AoW have become friends of FF, so let it be know that we here at FF have plenty of nukes to back them should any alliance seem fit to prey on them in their diminished state.

Now since I'm sure your going to try and spin this, (which is ok because I think most people know you talk nothing but BS) I'm going to clarify this a bit more. I don't agree or disagree with the actions of AoW's leadership, I have nothing to do with any of this war at all. But I will not allow an alliance to see this as a chance to strike an alliance that was already beat down during the first part of the round.
Right is right, and wrong is wrong ;)

Well topic is now complete guys DT has posted we can all pack up and go home.

Lol, that's funny shiat right there, the problem is once Bot (as I like to call him/her) starts, Bot never stops, just keeps going and going.

I just heard that AoW, NLON and Skaro signed a defense treaty together? If anyone attacks either one, they attack all 3? :huh: Did anyone make an announcement of this treaty on the owf?

Nooblets in this game seriously need to be taught a lesson about how it works around here. I'm surprised the Avengers haven't yet signed up too.

Where the heck have you been? It's been known, look in their alliance bio :/
I'm surprised your not going around saying the Avengers are signed up too :P

BG Edited by Burning Glory

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BG, no one cares what you and the rest of your nooblets do. ^_^

Also, it clearly states they're all friends (no surprises) but nothing about any treaties. I'm chasing more info on it, I'll keep everyone posted. :) Or they're more than welcome to announce it themselves.

And BG, be careful what you wish for and its been well over 2 weeks since AoW were rolled but i hope you do keep your word.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

The true warriors will always flock to the noble fight.

If you must know, AoW asked if we wanted help with War Doves when they piled onto us with D1. I said thanks but no thanks. Naturally they asked again if we needed help over the last few days.

Bring it on! We ride and we die together. Il repeat it. You cannot keep us down!

I can fight the entire round out. And so can a few other of our nations. Can you?

BG, no one cares what you and the rest of your nooblets do. ^_^

Also, it clearly states they're all friends (no surprises) but nothing about any treaties. I'm chasing more info on it, I'll keep everyone posted. :) Or they're more than welcome to announce it themselves.
And BG, be careful what you wish for and its been well over 2 weeks since AoW were rolled but i hope you do keep your word. 

Ah your probably right, the wife let me wear my big boy pants today and well what can I say....it got the best of me, feels goooood!!

Let me stop you from wasting your time, and use your own words, no one cares if they have some sort of treaty. For the record and since you seemed to care about treaties and keeping tract of them, we have treaties too.....So what!

What I wish for is you to STFU already! Yeah, no worries there! I'd be careful whom you push to much ;)

Dude why so hostile towards fellow players? For all we know alexio is a psychopathic killer who will find you and kill you very slowly. And its just damn rude. He was just like kids, time to stop playin' let's go back to peaceful building!!! Another possibility is alexoo goes home and cries until his room is filled with tears and he ragequits and thats another lost TE player :(
Anyway Avengers are awful I was in their for a few months and they wouldn't let me lead them all the way to winning with dignity. Anyway all their temp trades are multis of Stevie with help of the pro, musmahhu. Its awful I know. To destroy them, we needs TPC, op, citadel, roman empire, misfits, and whoever else to merge and I lead them to the destruction of Stevie.

Also, Paul you !@#$%^&, where the hell did you go? Yearly picnic trip?

Don't forget the friends I steadily lose for asking them to temp on TE all the time! :P

We miss you Kitty, how will we survive without your leadership :wub:

@OP, I must say I have a lot of respect for all my OP oppositions this war. I haven't seen this level of coordination and skill anywhere else this round (looking at you Das :awesome: ). It is an honour to fight such worthy opponents!  :nuke:

Edited by Ezeriel

It's so cute that you care so much about the diplomatic state of the Angels of War, DT. :wub:

for the record, none of this affects me but it can affect everyone else, I was only asking if it was true or not, you keep dodging the question so i guess it is but why keep it secret?

I have intel that states all 3 alliances signed a mutual defense bloc and if any member is attacked, the other 2 members are to provide immediate diplomatic or defensive assistance. Between the 3 alliances you have 45 nations so whats the deal?

for the record, none of this affects me but it can affect everyone else, I was only asking if it was true or not, you keep dodging the question so i guess it is but why keep it secret?

I have intel that states all 3 alliances signed a mutual defense bloc and if any member is attacked, the other 2 members are to provide immediate diplomatic or defensive assistance. Between the 3 alliances you have 45 nations so whats the deal?

I don't mean to be rude but you can just create a thread about this yourself ya know?

@hal, you found our secret! 

I don't know why I really need to add anything to a discussion I have no dog in. We all know citadel stays out of this it's just common knowledge. Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading long walls of text as much as the next person (Fyi I skip most of it after the first sentance), but seriously if you rage so hard over me making a post I must be doing something right.

If I wanted to add a contribution of worth I could but let's be honest Citadel will do its own thing as we always do. The rest of TE can pile on one alliance, we honestly are just going to build, fight someone random and repeat till the end of the round.

I don't know why I really need to add anything to a discussion I have no dog in. We all know citadel stays out of this it's just common knowledge. Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading long walls of text as much as the next person (Fyi I skip most of it after the first sentance), but seriously if you rage so hard over me making a post I must be doing something right.

If I wanted to add a contribution of worth I could but let's be honest Citadel will do its own thing as we always do. The rest of TE can pile on one alliance, we honestly are just going to build, fight someone random and repeat till the end of the round.

Fighting Citadel was really run. Dark Zone Elite and Predag were the best pair I've fought so far this round, by far.

Annoying thing is I was busy at the back end of the week :P

It was both a blessing (I usually won 75% of GAs when they didn't quad, but that would have changed if there were 6 done on me at once) and a curse (you never had a deploy out so I couldn't nuke you for easy GA wins). Hopefully we get to do it right one of these days.  :D

I don't mean to be rude but you can just create a thread about this yourself ya know?

@hal, you found our secret! 

Or they could create one but i guess they'd rather keep their little defense block a secret until one of them are attacked.

Also I'll be waiting for you to tell your leader about taking the Avengers vs Citadel war discussion to the right thread...

No one pushed your button about getting involved with discussions you know absolutely nothing about.

The true warriors will always flock to the noble fight.

If you must know, AoW asked if we wanted help with War Doves when they piled onto us with D1. I said thanks but no thanks. Naturally they asked again if we needed help over the last few days.

Bring it on! We ride and we die together. Il repeat it. You cannot keep us down!

I can fight the entire round out. And so can a few other of our nations. Can you?

You're only pushing all the vet alliances closer and closer. Only the noobs will ever follow you and your tyranny and they will get squashed like flies.

These vets have already proven they'll be in it for the long haul, will you?

Or they could create one but i guess they'd rather keep their little defense block a secret until one of them are attacked.

Also I'll be waiting for you to tell your leader about taking the Avengers vs Citadel war discussion to the right thread...

No one pushed your button about getting involved with discussions you know absolutely nothing about.

Wait when was a Avengers vs Citadel war discussed, I was pretty sure nothing has come up on that. I mean I clearly stated Citadel's stance on the matter. We are neutral in all of this and will just do as we have always done. Rebuild fight someone random and rebuild again. Its quite simple really no need to get involved in the grudges because it does nothing for us or anyone. But by all means please do continue to spin my words into that because it does get quite interesting to read. 

Also no you are right no one pushed any buttons for me to get involved but I didn't realise free speech was against the law. Sorry everyone Emperor DT has spoken I can't talk to you all anymore. Also its not really hard to piece together what is happening anyone with half a brain could do so, so yeah I think I have it pretty spot on.

You're only pushing all the vet alliances closer and closer. Only the noobs will ever follow you and your tyranny and they will get squashed like flies.

DT, let me ask you a legitimate question.....just what would you like to see from the Avengers? Do you want to see them curb Stomped? Maybe even disband? How about boot Stevie? I really want to know what you feel is payment or should I say revenge for them playing the way they have over the rounds since they formed. So what is exactly you want done, or think should be done?

Wait when was a Avengers vs Citadel war discussed, I was pretty sure nothing has come up on that. I mean I clearly stated Citadel's stance on the matter. We are neutral in all of this and will just do as we have always done. Rebuild fight someone random and rebuild again. Its quite simple really no need to get involved in the grudges because it does nothing for us or anyone. But by all means please do continue to spin my words into that because it does get quite interesting to read. 

Also no you are right no one pushed any buttons for me to get involved but I didn't realise free speech was against the law. Sorry everyone Emperor DT has spoken I can't talk to you all anymore. Also its not really hard to piece together what is happening anyone with half a brain could do so, so yeah I think I have it pretty spot on.

Alex you know you can't win with DT, I don't even try....you guys seem to be doing ok to me. Heck I didn't even know TA and Citadel war'd this round. I guess that shows how much I was actually paying attention to this round lol. We are pretty much on the same stance as you guys, except we were dragged into this.

DT, let me ask you a legitimate question.....just what would you like to see from the Avengers? Do you want to see them curb Stomped? Maybe even disband? How about boot Stevie? I really want to know what you feel is payment or should I say revenge for them playing the way they have over the rounds since they formed. So what is exactly you want done, or think should be done?

Alex you know you can't win with DT, I don't even try....you guys seem to be doing ok to me. Heck I didn't even know TA and Citadel war'd this round. I guess that shows how much I was actually paying attention to this round lol. We are pretty much on the same stance as you guys, except we were dragged into this.

BG

We haven't fought this round so its a complete shock to me as well. I mean I can't even see why I am trying, most likely boredom it is rather boring. Someone should pour me another drink :P

There is no such thing as free speech on these forums (this isn't the USA) and no one cares what you or BG have to say because it never has anything to do with the topic, its either about unfunny post to discredit someone you don't like but its mostly because you both want attention and are trying to be relevant. You fail and i will continue to mock your posting for all it is since all you like to do is mock others. :)

That's all I needed to See.

Job well done OP/TPC.  Keep it up.

Oh you! I wouldnt have minded taking both you on if you gave us another few days man. You seem to like hitting us just out of war. We want to fight. Some of our nations are always ready. But really some are not. And others go sight seeing at the wrong times :P

Good. Thats the idea. To create a bit of competition. To not have them DoW each other so we can fight the pick of the bunch. You should still give us more time after we came out of war with 5 different AAs.

Only the noobs will follow me and my tyranny? ROFL We are in a state of perma war. Only WE are that good. So bugger off and learn to play ;)

There is no such thing as free speech on these forums (this isn't the USA) and no one cares what you or BG have to say because it never has anything to do with the topic, its either about unfunny post to discredit someone you don't like but its mostly because you both want attention and are trying to be relevant. You fail and i will continue to mock your posting for all it is since all you like to do is mock others. :)

I don't need or want attention, it's really not something I really care about. You however are posting in a forum on topics that you are not apart of. I mean correct me if I am wrong but you have no ingame CNTE nation. So really it must be you screaming out for attention.

Generally freedom of speech is something that is widely accepted among communities. It just happens, people can choose to take posts to heart or not. Also the one person I come and moan at is pretty much the same person EVERYONE IN TE MOANS AT. Quite simple really but I cba to carry on something pointless. So meh.