Unfair Raiding Practic

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you don't have any legs to stand on with regards to my counters against your poor understanding of the game, I guess we can divert that debate towards another unrelated subject to the OP so you can try to savior your reputation and ego. I will as always enjoy tearing both a part.

And unlike you i don't need to prove anything to anyone and gloat about my achievements, so everyone knows "how much better i am than you". I don't care what you've done in the past, its the present that only matters to me. I'll judge you of your actions today, not yesterday.

The last 3-4 rounds you've been nothing but BIG words on the forums while never being able to back those BIG words up. I'll admit, I'll talk the talk too but I've backed my words up by rolling all you mouth pieces into the dirt and I'll continue to as long you all play. ^_^ Its part of the reason I like to float around, and help those who share a common interest with me. You and Mr Know It All's weapon has been to rally as many of the competent AA's against me and my friends like we're playing SE. Hows that been going so far? Maybe you should quit relying on others to fight your battles and fight them yourselves. I'll be waiting..

Literally the only thing you countered was the Air Force XP, afterwards you proceeded to - like always - devolve immediately into talking shit.  You have yet to even attempt to counter any of the other points in my earlier posts and instead call me a "noob"; I returned by listing things I do and have done that utterly refute that imbecilic claim.  But, you continue to attempt to evade the truth about yourself by accusing me of "gloating" when you are refuted; you aren't listing your achievements because you don't have any to list.  You talk a lot, but you simply say the same thing (boiled down) again and again: you don't like being proven wrong and you have an unhealthy obsession with myself and paul.  Take a hint, we're just not into you.

So, you have actually made one point in this -entire- thread.  Please, enlighten us and actually back up your claims of superiority by offering counters to my points earlier about raiding and TE population loss.  I will give a brief list in thesis statement form, since you've got the attention span of a squirrel OD'ing on methamphetamine:

1. TE population loss is difficult to directly associate to XP raiding practices; because population loss has been occurring for much longer than XP has existed as a factor in the game, the population loss has been observed in the member count and total number of large and established alliances, and it has also been observed in SE where the politics of raiding are entirely different.

2. A tech/XP raid target fighting back can inflict enough damage on their target to offset the long term gains of the XP that is raided from them through destroying the raider's infrastructure, using naval blockades, and countering with spy-ops that harm the raider's economy (Destroy Money, Sabotage IRS Proficiency, Incite Government Propaganda come to mind) and can hinder the process of attaining GA XP using GC's.

3. Small alliances that are just getting established have several options to protect themselves from being raided including: contacting existing larger alliances and reaching agreements for raid immunity, banding together and fighting back in numbers, recruiting other players into their alliances, or merging with other small alliances.

Literally the only thing you countered was the Air Force XP, afterwards you proceeded to - like always - devolve immediately into talking !@#$.  You have yet to even attempt to counter any of the other points in my earlier posts and instead call me a "noob"; I returned by listing things I do and have done that utterly refute that imbecilic claim.  But, you continue to attempt to evade the truth about yourself by accusing me of "gloating" when you are refuted; you aren't listing your achievements because you don't have any to list.  You talk a lot, but you simply say the same thing (boiled down) again and again: you don't like being proven wrong and you have an unhealthy obsession with myself and paul.  Take a hint, we're just not into you.

So, you have actually made one point in this -entire- thread.  Please, enlighten us and actually back up your claims of superiority by offering counters to my points earlier about raiding and TE population loss.  I will give a brief list in thesis statement form, since you've got the attention span of a squirrel OD'ing on methamphetamine:

1. TE population loss is difficult to directly associate to XP raiding practices; because population loss has been occurring for much longer than XP has existed as a factor in the game, the population loss has been observed in the member count and total number of large and established alliances, and it has also been observed in SE where the politics of raiding are entirely different.

2. A tech/XP raid target fighting back can inflict enough damage on their target to offset the long term gains of the XP that is raided from them through destroying the raider's infrastructure, using naval blockades, and countering with spy-ops that harm the raider's economy (Destroy Money, Sabotage IRS Proficiency, Incite Government Propaganda come to mind) and can hinder the process of attaining GA XP using GC's.

3. Small alliances that are just getting established have several options to protect themselves from being raided including: contacting existing larger alliances and reaching agreements for raid immunity, banding together and fighting back in numbers, recruiting other players into their alliances, or merging with other small alliances.

Perhaps you missed it but i had already addressed why i wont be pointing out anymore of your fallacies. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124967-unfair-raiding-practic/?p=3335525

You can keep playing like a noob for all i care. Why would i help you any further, I've already given you a good pointer about gaining airforce XP. I've stated how you can beat Avengers fairly, make use of that information because you're going to need it.

I've also stated why i will not be stating my achievements, I doubt you missed that too but in case you're that incompetent considering its on this very page, just to accommodate your incompetence, here it is. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124967-unfair-raiding-practic/?p=3335638

I never came here to address all your post, nor will I since all of it is complete rubbish. I came here to show support for the OP and expose a portion of your BS. You do more harm to NDO than her enemies ever will, i guess, congrats on that feat.

Perhaps you missed it but i had already addressed why i wont be pointing out anymore of your fallacies. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124967-unfair-raiding-practic/?p=3335525

You can keep playing like a noob for all i care. Why would i help you any further, I've already given you a good pointer about gaining airforce XP. I've stated how you can beat Avengers fairly, make use of that information because you're going to need it.

I've also stated why i will not be stating my achievements, I doubt you missed that too but in case you're that incompetent considering its on this very page, just to accommodate your incompetence, here it is. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124967-unfair-raiding-practic/?p=3335638

I never came here to address all your post, nor will I since all of it is complete rubbish. I came here to show support for the OP and expose a portion of your BS. You do more harm to NDO than her enemies ever will, i guess, congrats on that feat.

Sorry, but that's not how it works.  You're fleecing the "talk !@#$" part without the "back it up" part and attempting to claim an equivalency of point when literally the only thing you bring to the table are ad hominem attacks.  I clearly could tell the glee and excitement in your post where you pointed out the Air Force XP thing; you've been starved for a long time for an opportunity to finally stick it to me.  Your exorbitant claims of superiority remain unsubstantiated; if I'm so "wrong" and so "fallacious" then proving such should be a simple task for you, no?  I've invited you to do so repeatedly, simplified the process, and you have written (by some copy-paste to Microsoft Word) 3 pages of insults now... but you haven't countered those points and only insist that you "won't" because it's a "waste of time".  You have wasted more time than anyone else in this thread, Daenerys.  I know full well that I'm wasting my time even explaining this to you; your ignorance beggars belief and your maturity, on a scale of 1 to 100, is "potato".

Not once did I state that I was planning a war with Avengers or desired a war with Avengers, nor was that implied anywhere.  My comments regarding war strategy have been -entirely- advice to small and new alliances looking to resist being raided.  Go re-read what I actually said; quit trying to put words in my mouth.  (I detect yet another "it's a waste of time" excuse followed by yet another 4 paragraphs of childish and factually-devoid insults).  And please, how is it that you equate "insult" with "help"?

Yes, you stated why you won't list your achievements.  "Everyone knows" how you act.  Everyone also knows you have not won a flag, led an alliance, remained in the top 10 for very long at all in any round, or participated in any meaningful way in the growth and success of an alliance.  None of this stuff is some kind of secret.  Unless you want to count "buying a lot of infra" as an achievement - which I've done as well, moreso than I've ever seen you do - you're saying "I'm not going to do that" thinking you are attaining victory through defiance.  I listed my major achievements in three lines, each containing one sentence (two of those sentences were also tiny); you do the same or shut up.  If you can type three solid pages of insults, you can type a brief synopsis of your "achievements".

"I do more harm to NDO than her enemies ever will."  Right.  The opinions expressed on NDO's off-site forum and in IRC (including from many people outside NDO) all state the exact opposite, as does the general tone of how NDO fared while I was Sultan (three rounds of dominance).  You're also more than welcome to peruse the screenshots and postings in previous threads; I'm sure you know where they are because you pop up like a case of scabies in every TE forum thread I post in.  Check the time period of round 28, 29, and 30; that was my tenure.

edit - you did, however, tip your hand with the "Mr. Know-It-All" ad hominem.  This is a commonly employed insult used by people frustrated at being consistently and constantly proven wrong and unable to win a logical debate and a Freudian admission of the aforementioned.  Yes, I know much more than you, but that's nothing to brag about; the onions I have sitting on my counter meet that criteria as well.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Sorry, but that's not how it works.  You're fleecing the "talk !@#$" part without the "back it up" part and attempting to claim an equivalency of point when literally the only thing you bring to the table are ad hominem attacks.  I clearly could tell the glee and excitement in your post where you pointed out the Air Force XP thing; you've been starved for a long time for an opportunity to finally stick it to me.  Your exorbitant claims of superiority remain unsubstantiated; if I'm so "wrong" and so "fallacious" then proving such should be a simple task for you, no?  I've invited you to do so repeatedly, simplified the process, and you have written (by some copy-paste to Microsoft Word) 3 pages of insults now... but you haven't countered those points and only insist that you "won't" because it's a "waste of time".  You have wasted more time than anyone else in this thread, Daenerys.  I know full well that I'm wasting my time even explaining this to you; your ignorance beggars belief and your maturity, on a scale of 1 to 100, is "potato".

Not once did I state that I was planning a war with Avengers or desired a war with Avengers, nor was that implied anywhere.  My comments regarding war strategy have been -entirely- advice to small and new alliances looking to resist being raided.  Go re-read what I actually said; quit trying to put words in my mouth.  (I detect yet another "it's a waste of time" excuse followed by yet another 4 paragraphs of childish and factually-devoid insults).  And please, how is it that you equate "insult" with "help"?

Yes, you stated why you won't list your achievements.  "Everyone knows" how you act.  Everyone also knows you have not won a flag, led an alliance, remained in the top 10 for very long at all in any round, or participated in any meaningful way in the growth and success of an alliance.  None of this stuff is some kind of secret.  Unless you want to count "buying a lot of infra" as an achievement - which I've done as well, moreso than I've ever seen you do - you're saying "I'm not going to do that" thinking you are attaining victory through defiance.  I listed my major achievements in three lines, each containing one sentence (two of those sentences were also tiny); you do the same or shut up.  If you can type three solid pages of insults, you can type a brief synopsis of your "achievements".

"I do more harm to NDO than her enemies ever will."  Right.  The opinions expressed on NDO's off-site forum and in IRC (including from many people outside NDO) all state the exact opposite, as does the general tone of how NDO fared while I was Sultan (three rounds of dominance).  You're also more than welcome to peruse the screenshots and postings in previous threads; I'm sure you know where they are because you pop up like a case of scabies in every TE forum thread I post in.  Check the time period of round 28, 29, and 30; that was my tenure.

edit - you did, however, tip your hand with the "Mr. Know-It-All" ad hominem.  This is a commonly employed insult used by people frustrated at being consistently and constantly proven wrong and unable to win a logical debate and a Freudian admission of the aforementioned.  Yes, I know much more than you, but that's nothing to brag about; the onions I have sitting on my counter meet that criteria as well.

tl;dr.

I'm guessing a repeat of the same old repeat BS demanding me to state my achievements and point out more of your fallacies?? I'll bet anyone 300 tech that it is. 

What you don't realize is I don't have to show you where you're wrong because anyone that knows anything about this game, can see your poor knowledge of the game for themselves. Even Stevieg stated you had multiple fallacies and he has been breaking all sorts of TE records so you'd assume he knows something about the game.

Anyway, stick to the topic, mod has warned you already. If you want to continue to discuss unrelated topics to the OP then PM my inbox.

tl;dr.

I'm guessing a repeat of the same old repeat BS demanding me to state my achievements and point out more of your fallacies?? I'll bet anyone 300 tech that it is. 

What you don't realize is I don't have to show you where you're wrong because anyone that knows anything about this game, can see your poor knowledge of the game for themselves. Even Stevieg stated you had multiple fallacies and he has been breaking all sorts of TE records so you'd assume he knows something about the game.

Anyway, stick to the topic, mod has warned you already. If you want to continue to discuss unrelated topics to the OP then PM my inbox.

I moved it right back on topic - which was XP raiding - and you instantly derailed.  Clear cut case that you are in intellectual checkmate, like always.  Stop posting if you are not going to contribute to the discussion on hand; if you are interested in flames you might want to check your nation; it's probably on fire and there are FISTS flying.

StevieG, your thoughts on those three points about raiding?

I moved it right back on topic - which was XP raiding - and you instantly derailed.  Clear cut case that you are in intellectual checkmate, like always.  Stop posting if you are not going to contribute to the discussion on hand; if you are interested in flames you might want to check your nation; it's probably on fire and there are FISTS flying.

StevieG, your thoughts on those three points about raiding?

Stevie already stated he was sick of your walls of garbage.

The OP is about the unfair raiding practice against AA's like Skaro and NLON, not what individuals should and shouldn't do when raiding. Most of the major AA's sanction the raiding of AA's with limited members and unaffiliated nations. My example i stated was that it is the equivalent of NDO being raided by Avengers for most of the early days of each round. You'll never get your nations off the ground and that is what has been happening to Skaro and NLON. We know this, not just because of the war screens but because their leaders have approached multiple AA leaders and have asked many of them to step in either militarily or diplomatically on their behalf. We know of many of their members leaving the game because of this unfair practice, its only natural they'd leave if they're constantly being raided. There is no need to talk about airforce XP and when to buy econ improvements, etc, that is moving away from the primary reason of the OP. NLON and Skaro have always been a natural home for newbies because you can literally join them without doing any of the forum stuff. Some leaders have chosen to take a stand for them and those who continue this practice will pay in pixels, the OP is a warning, not a vote or debate, whatever you think it is.

Mr Hypocrisy, we all know WD's and OP will never war as well. The only people following Stevie are those in the Avengers alliance. D1 have made their own decisions and have acted alone on all of them. They are doing very well by themselves and always have. Skaro and NLON never get time to get their nations off the ground as in every round they're constantly being raided. Whats happening would be the equivalent of Avengers constantly raiding NDO all round but, Mr Know It All, from NDO is fine when its someone else. I remember WD's caling in their buddies in OP and another time in TEPD so keep crying, Mr Hypocrisy, I enjoy a good laugh.

I just wanted to pop in to say that both Samwise and I are no longer WD government (due to being busy elsewhere), so anything is a possibility now.

But anyways, someone needs to illustrate this entire thread in pictures for myself and the other lazy skimmers. :v: Edited by Kurdanak

I just wanted to pop in to say that both Samwise and I are no longer WD government (due to being busy elsewhere), so anything is a possibility now.

But anyways, someone needs to illustrate this entire thread in pictures for myself and the other lazy skimmers. :v:

You only need to read the OP and I'd say its more directed at your alliance more than anything. :)

Literally the only thing you countered was the Air Force XP, afterwards you proceeded to - like always - devolve immediately into talking !@#$.  You have yet to even attempt to counter any of the other points in my earlier posts and instead call me a "noob"; I returned by listing things I do and have done that utterly refute that imbecilic claim.  But, you continue to attempt to evade the truth about yourself by accusing me of "gloating" when you are refuted; you aren't listing your achievements because you don't have any to list.  You talk a lot, but you simply say the same thing (boiled down) again and again: you don't like being proven wrong and you have an unhealthy obsession with myself and paul.  Take a hint, we're just not into you.

1. Ive seen over the last 5 rounds noobish AAs with 30 to 60 members who get raided or hit in early wars/tech raids. Round after round they drop in numbers and now look at NLON and Skaro for example.

2. Not when I hit you at the highest range you cannot stop my forces or spy me because I have 20 to 30 million and have bought some navy so i can earn navy XP, some air if needing insurance, and some spies to also earn intel xp. Now im proly at 300% of their NS. There is now nothing he can do because fighting back to ruin the tech/land i steal is obsolete.

3. Some established AAs also have options, and we can choose to shape the way the game is played.

1. Ive seen over the last 5 rounds noobish AAs with 30 to 60 members who get raided or hit in early wars/tech raids. Round after round they drop in numbers and now look at NLON and Skaro for example.

2. Not when I hit you at the highest range you cannot stop my forces or spy me because I have 20 to 30 million and have bought some navy so i can earn navy XP, some air if needing insurance, and some spies to also earn intel xp. Now im proly at 300% of their NS. There is now nothing he can do because fighting back to ruin the tech/land i steal is obsolete.

3. Some established AAs also have options, and we can choose to shape the way the game is played.

Thank you, a coherent reply.

1. Skaro and NLON have been around for a while.  There's a difference between "noob alliance" and "an alliance who accepts noobs".  You're cherry picking examples here, and let's also not forget that some of the noobs in both these alliances also raided people in alliances, provoking responses.  We all remember those threads.  And round after round, all alliances keep dropping in numbers.  The sanction race thread, although only sporadically updated, shows us these numbers clearly.  As an example this post for Sept 27, 2013 http://polarorder.net/forum/index.php?topic=104587 ; you see 7 alliances with 20 or more members.  Now there are three; two of our remaining AA's are large flagrunning conglomerates and all alliances in that example have dropped in size.  Now, 2012 - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/88020-the-amazing-sanction-race/page-25 - there are more AA's here with 40 or more members than todays' nations with 20 or more members.  You can go back as far as you want; this trend I've spoken of is chronicled at the top of the page and it isn't a difficult one to spot.  You're saying that raiding is causing this?  It isn't.

2. Those are options, yes.  Of course, those are the exact same behaviors you're saying are "unfair" and then on a soapbox saying you're going to stop.

3. You can choose the way your alliance plays the game.  But others, not so much.  Especially considering that "choosing the way the game is played" is, in this case, an apparent attempt to monopolize raiding thus denying everyone else the XP gains when comparing what you say and what you do (by your own admission) and using "it drives new players away" as a smokescreen when, in fact, the raiding has always been a part of TE - sometimes in large amounts, other times in small amounts - and the population drop has happened anyway.

1. Skaro and NLON have been around for a while.  There's a difference between "noob alliance" and "an alliance who accepts noobs".  You're cherry picking examples here, and let's also not forget that some of the noobs in both these alliances also raided people in alliances, provoking responses.  We all remember those threads.  And round after round, all alliances keep dropping in numbers.  The sanction race thread, although only sporadically updated, shows us these numbers clearly.  As an example this post for Sept 27, 2013 http://polarorder.net/forum/index.php?topic=104587 ; you see 7 alliances with 20 or more members.  Now there are three; two of our remaining AA's are large flagrunning conglomerates and all alliances in that example have dropped in size.  Now, 2012 - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/88020-the-amazing-sanction-race/page-25 - there are more AA's here with 40 or more members than todays' nations with 20 or more members.  You can go back as far as you want; this trend I've spoken of is chronicled at the top of the page and it isn't a difficult one to spot.  You're saying that raiding is causing this?  It isn't.

That reminds me, I need to update the ASR. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, I was about to say that the OP was voluntary, but apparently it isn't...

So, no comment here

Edited by Ahmad alMansur

2. Those are options, yes.  Of course, those are the exact same behaviors you're saying are "unfair" and then on a soapbox saying you're going to stop.

3. You can choose the way your alliance plays the game.  But others, not so much.  Especially considering that "choosing the way the game is played" is, in this case, an apparent attempt to monopolize raiding thus denying everyone else the XP gains when comparing what you say and what you do (by your own admission) and using "it drives new players away" as a smokescreen when, in fact, the raiding has always been a part of TE - sometimes in large amounts, other times in small amounts - and the population drop has happened anyway.

Skaro had about 60 members 4 or 5 rounds ago. Not all of these nations have gone on to better AAs.

Compare that to member counts in already established AAs such as OP, TPC, NDO etc over the past 5 rounds as well and you will see that it is these new AAs losing the numbers. Skaro are a noob AA, they have only been here for 5 rounds or so as I said. Look, stop talking about flag running as if it is some special achievement to pick up an individual award. When you build good(oh sorry that doesnt include ISS as first wonder), fight good, and play good the prizes may just fall in your lap.

Yes, we are gonna stop it. And stop doing it ourselves as well. We are trying.

We realise there are going to be less "available" targets. Well guess AAs are going to have to choose a good war then and actually earn the XP.

Ok, thats good, the population drop has been happening for years, and there is nothing we can do about it. You are just plain wrong there.

Skaro had about 60 members 4 or 5 rounds ago. Not all of these nations have gone on to better AAs.

Compare that to member counts in already established AAs such as OP, TPC, NDO etc over the past 5 rounds as well and you will see that it is these new AAs losing the numbers. Skaro are a noob AA, they have only been here for 5 rounds or so as I said. Look, stop talking about flag running as if it is some special achievement to pick up an individual award. When you build good(oh sorry that doesnt include ISS as first wonder), fight good, and play good the prizes may just fall in your lap.

Yes, we are gonna stop it. And stop doing it ourselves as well. We are trying.

We realise there are going to be less "available" targets. Well guess AAs are going to have to choose a good war then and actually earn the XP.

Ok, thats good, the population drop has been happening for years, and there is nothing we can do about it. You are just plain wrong there.

1. I won a prize building ISS as my first wonder, it's a matter of public record.  Keep making that argument until you're blue in the face; my flag speaks for itself.  Prize was "most destructive war"; NDO was also the undisputed "500 lb gorilla" that round based off strategies that I assisted in formulating.  Once again, public record.  Furthermore you are saying that SKARO has lost members; this is true but then imply that "OP, TPC, NDO, etc." haven't.  SKARO's decline in membership came from a failure to implement even the most basic form of structure (IRC, any real efforts with offsite forums).  Every last one of those "noobs" could have been become a decent player at this game; failure to provide usable building guides or organize the efforts of the alliance (even basics like TC's, member conduct requirements, or intra-alliance communication were totally neglected) meant that instead they went elsewhere.  Anyone who isn't learning how to play the game is going to suck ass at it, that's a reality.  It was Skaro's responsibility to provide these things to its members, much like it is NDO's responsibility to provide them to ours, Avengers to theirs, and EVERY OTHER ALLIANCE.  You're attempting to place the responsibility for the loss of the players that resided in Skaro at the feet of others.  It is not another alliance's job to teach them how to play the game and provide for their protection from raids; it is their own.  They failed.  You're beating a dead horse here for politics' sake but your statements don't add up.  Curious you should mention 5 rounds ago; here are the numbers with 4 days left in that round.  Since you apparently can't be bothered to look at the sanction race, and all.  You assert that the trends I identified are wrong?  I'd tell you to refute them, but we both know you can't.

kxxJs7W.png

2. There, you admitted responsibility and stated you're trying to stop.  Considering the stance you're attempting to take, that's a good thing.  But if you're going to be declaring wars early on people who raid unaligned or micro nations, you'll find yourself overwhelmingly outnumbered and in a state of perma-war and you won't be building much infra; of this I can assure you.

3. See above.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Furthermore you are saying that SKARO has lost members; this is true but then imply that "OP, TPC, NDO, etc." haven't.

I said compare the loss. Go ahead and break it down in %

You assert that the trends I identified are wrong?  I'd tell you to refute them, but we both know you can't.

As above.

But if you're going to be declaring wars early on people who raid unaligned or micro nations, you'll find yourself overwhelmingly outnumbered and in a state of perma-war and you won't be building much infra; of this I can assure you.

Where did we say that? We are talking about full fledged AAs in this thread.

SKARO's decline in membership came from a failure to implement even the most basic form of structure (IRC, any real efforts with offsite forums).

While being pummeled into the ground round after round. Just take a look at that ANS they boast! That must have been one of their first rounds. Ive only been back 5 or 6.

It is not another alliance's JOBarrow-10x10.png to teach them how to play the game and provide for their protection from raids;

Yeah, its not our job, it is our duty. We will be announcing our intentions early anyways, and it is your fault if you do not read it. We arent going to sucker punch you for hitting some nation that "we are protecting"

Raiding is bad and if anyone is guilty of this, I really wont care but you know. We dont want kids to leave TE because some of you Vets decide its cool to smash them.

In conclusion, don't raid and do drugs. Choose one or the other. But probably neither

Raiding is bad? !@#$%*, please... Don't blame the bullies -- they're just doing what they've been doing since the beginning. Blame weaklings who sit there, drooling, unwilling to join a strong alliance and seek safety (or fight) for themselves. Just get up, crack that $%&@in' bully, and realize that it's no one's responsibility to look out for you in this world. Come on, now!

Edited by Stephen Young

Raiding is bad? !@#$%*, please... Don't blame the bullies -- they're just doing what they've been doing since the beginning. Blame weaklings who sit there, drooling, unwilling to join a strong alliance and seek safety (or fight) for themselves. Just get up, crack that $%&@in' bully, and realize that it's no one's responsibility to look out for you in this world. Come on, now!

Because said "strong" alliance is just going to accept you.

Also, you shouldnt take Princess Kitty seriously.

If you are unaligned or in a micro AA less than 10 members there is a high chance you will be raided come day 5, even if you bulk up militarily or attempt to fight back.

Where is your TE info btw? If you are playing?

Edited by StevieG

Prepare to get wrecked then mate.

Prepare to wreck numerous AAs then, good luck. You're not going to be able to stop everyone from raiding weaker nations/AAs.

Avengers will meet their match and it shall be glorious.