Centurius

CNRP World Map

I shall be departing CNRP. No room for progression or anything else for that matter. You can delete Draka from the map.

Claiming these tiny islands off the coast of New Zealand:

VWzL3xf.png

Hex code colour for my nation is marked in the image. Please let me know if anyone has already called bags on these.

Just finished a round of projects and finals so I can work on the map again. Expect an update over the weekend as I want to get a rp post in first tomorrow.

Sure. Just pick a place on the map to form your country and start writing. The map hasn't been updated in a while but the Athenian Federation, Draka, and Arabia no longer exist so you can claim land in those places if you want.

Well...the mapmaker (Centurius) quit months ago, and nobody can edit the OP to edit the map (which is beyond outdated at this point). I suppose one could make a post containing the updated map in this thread to get around the inaccessibility of the OP, but still...

If someone wants to start a new thread and keep the map update, go ahead and make the new thread and post the link to it here, please.

Thanks!