CNRP World Map

Centurius

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/120047-nhk/?p=3327359

If you already work on the region, I annexed the islands within that white frame, north of Papua, given they are technically white land. Thanks.

Also, does anyone know why most of the Kurils aren't on the map?

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Triyun I'd be interested to govern the Pacific islands as an allied autonomous zone of Tianxia if you're down. For the purposes of Roleplay China would have helped the Hawaiians achieve improved conditions and we are loyal warrior allies.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• 2 weeks later...

CN RP 1 is the most open, classic rules, but Mogar got rolled by Vektor.  So he made CN RP 2, which has restrictions because Mogar wanted to be a super power but couldn't in CN RP 1.  Then when Mogar's plans in CN RP 2 fell through, he made CN RP A so people who were better at the game couldn't play.

Cheers.

You don't really count, you're defacto part of the clique.

That's rich. I'd like a detailed explanation how I'm 'de facto' part of the clique.

Just because I don't want to join #CNRPA?

Because I don't agree with you at all times? Because I think everyone on both sides have blood on their hands and no one is innocent? Because I've chosen to essentially stay the neutral menace throughout all this?

I've been allied with Triyun, and I've also faced off with him before too. It all depends on how the cards fall, to be honest.