A Post-Rehab Announcement

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only your nukes were as abundant as your words.

How much infra and land will you have left by the time I run out? Buying 2 everyday, I won't run out before our war expires. Even nuking the other 2 nations I'm engaged with. Your top tier is shrinking.

To: Denkimon    From: Methrage    Date: 6/18/2014 12:00:23 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Methrage. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 17346 soldiers, 2783 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 289.723 miles of land, 96.574 technology, 283.204 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.
Edited by Methrage

How much infra and land will you have left by the time I run out? Buying 2 everyday, I won't run out before our war expires. Even nuking the other 2 nations I'm engaged with. Your top tier is shrinking.

To: Denkimon    From: Methrage    Date: 6/18/2014 12:00:23 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Methrage. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 17346 soldiers, 2783 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 289.723 miles of land, 96.574 technology, 283.204 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

You really don't know Kashmir I see. Congrats on knowing how to launch a nuke.  Including your purchases, I  count -7 net for the day for you.  But keep talking- for you words never run out.

You don't know Kashmir or myself if you think either will ever beg for peace. This will be a long brutal war.

Either one of you two parties is going to have to submit your pride sooner-or-later, Methrage, and sue for peace terms.

You really don't know Kashmir I see. Congrats on knowing how to launch a nuke.  Including your purchases, I  count -7 net for the day for you.  But keep talking- for you words never run out.

I do know you can take it, I'm just showing Neo Uruk the damage he's causing those he tries to manipulate for protection. The damage from that nuke and the rest of my attacks today is worth way more than all the Land, Tech and Infra in his nation. With Naval Support, your friend who has no Navy took even more damage from the nuke. Not to mention ground attacks, cruise missiles, etc.

Even if you see your nation as immortal and even if brought to ZI, you can rebuild from it. So can I. My nation can continue to send out nukes and cause havok to your nations indefinitely, as I drag all your upper tier nations into the lower tier with me if I get there.

The cost of what's left of Neo Uruk's nation is worth nothing, yet him hiding behind you guys is going to destroy much of your alliance. If you think your nation is immortal and can keep rebuilding, while sending out more nukes, mine is even more immortal.

While Neo Uruks says debts don't need to be repaid, my nation is immortal because I'm always helping others and repaying my debts whenever given the opportunity, so no matter what I can rebuild from anything.

I actually respect those of you fighting me, Neo Uruk however is just a loud mouth and a coward.

Edited by Methrage

I seriously am unsure of how I hid behind Kashmir given that I never once told or asked them to come in to help. I'll give you the exact wording I used.

16:53 ReychardSherman • is anyone coming in on stonewall tonight that you know of?
16:54 ReychardSherman • or should i run attacks now

While it is very unfortunate that my friends find themselves at war, I am not the cause. Your irrational and irresponsible behavior is. I have done nothing to you to warrant this war, nor have my friends in Kashmir. This is simply you stroking your ego and Stonewall's ego in a ploy to "destroy" someone that you aren't nearly as equipped to do as others would be. Had you played a long game, you would have been able to swoop in when -- inevitably -- we found ourselves in some other form of trouble. That's not to say Kashmir are boneheaded; everyone finds themselves on the wrong end of politics, whether they get there by themselves or by helping their friends.

Edited by Neo Uruk

I seriously am unsure of how I hid behind Kashmir given that I never once told or asked them to come in to help. I'll give you the exact wording I used.

16:53 ReychardSherman • is anyone coming in on stonewall tonight that you know of?
16:54 ReychardSherman • or should i run attacks now

Even if you didn't ask it, they made you getting released as an essential term to any agreement for this not to escalate, even forgoing getting paid to release stonewall if you weren't released in addition to that. So just know they really went out of their way for you and your nation is still getting zeroed out regardless.

Even if you didn't ask it, they made you getting released as an essential term to any agreement for this not to escalate, even forgoing getting paid to release stonewall if you weren't released in addition to that. So just know they really went out of their way for you and your nation is still getting zeroed out regardless.

1) That means that I did not hide behind them, rather they gave me shelter by their own free will.
2) I do realize they are going out of their way to help me, that is why I'm glad to have them as friends.
3) I'm not getting zeroed out unless you stick someone far more competent than Stonewall on me. Edited by Neo Uruk

1) That means that I did not hide behind them, rather they gave me shelter by their own free will.
2) I do realize they are going out of their way to help me, that is why I'm glad to have them as friends.
3) I'm not getting zeroed out unless you stick someone far more competent than Stonewall on me.

I don't think you realize this war isn't going to end until you are, not with Kashmir or yourself. Unless you think Kashmir will fail to ever bring me into your range, eventually I will get to do it myself. After bringing all of Kashmir down with me. Although I'm confident Stonewall and Paul will be able to bring you close enough. Then if you don't quite hit zero, they can keep hitting down again and again when you get in their range.

While Neo Uruks says debts don't need to be repaid, my nation is immortal because I'm always helping others and repaying my debts whenever given the opportunity, so no matter what I can rebuild from anything.

I'm afraid for your common sanity now, Methrage.  :mellow:

I'm afraid for your common sanity now, Methrage.  :mellow:

Name one way it can be destroyed? Even if ZIed, I can get continuous aid to rebuild and buy more nukes. This cycle can repeat indefinitely, as was seen with my wars with GOONS.

Name one way it can be destroyed? Even if ZIed, I can get continuous aid to rebuild and buy more nukes. This cycle can repeat indefinitely, as was seen with my wars with GOONS.

Kevin could, for whatever reason, delete your nation from the data files of existence, right?

Kevin could, for whatever reason, delete your nation from the data files of existence, right?

The closest it came to being destroyed was when my warn level was up to 80% after continuous attempts by GOONS to report me on everything. Eventually the mods said no more and decided they wouldn't ban me regardless of how many mod threads GOONS made trying to report me over minor violations. Now my warn level is only 1%, so it getting destroyed that way seems highly unlikely. Even when I requested a ban if the mods were going to allow GOONS to keep getting my warn level up, the mods instead refused to delete my nation and only banned me from the forum until I requested to be unbanned.

GOONS have got me sanctioned on every color before, even then they failed.

Compared to my situation when fighting GOONS, I'm in a very powerful and well networked position. They don't have a chance. GOONS spent over half a year trying, but even they had to give up eventually. I've probably hit Zero Land, Zero Infra and Zero Tech more times than any other nation.

Edited by Methrage

One would think this would tell you something.

Yet my nation is still larger than yours, since I can rebuild from that quite quickly even if I reach it. I doubt you guys will get me anywhere close, as it took a very concerted effort by GOONS with the help of alliances of every color sphere to do so.

So, you're basically telling me that you're an indestructible nation with limitless potential on planet Bob?

I'm just saying my nation is one of a warrior, I'll gladly fight to ZI and keep rebuilding from it to meet my goals. ZI isn't a set back for me. All my stats reaching Zero isn't a deterrent for me. Kashmir will lose most of their stats and still won't stop me, or even upset me. I'll enjoy fighting them the entire time.

Destroying and rebuilding is the greatest pleasure this world can give me. If my nation is to large, I get bored until I find an opponent worthy of fighting until I grind it back down again. Then I rebuild once more.

Edited by Methrage

One would think this would tell you something.

Yet my nation is still larger than yours, since I can rebuild from that quite quickly even if I reach it. I doubt you guys will get me anywhere close, as it took a very concerted effort by GOONS with the help of alliances of every color sphere to do so.

Or not I guess.

Really?  You honor yourself too too much. Who are you trying to convince? Posting nuke reports, the fact that your nation has a higher NS than mine?  What is this, Kindergarten?

I almost feel sorry for you. I'm done here.  I'll pop back in a few weeks from now, see how your gloriousness is holding up.  In the meantime maybe I'll go reread some of your mercy board threads for kicks.

Or not I guess.

Really?  You honor yourself too too much. Who are you trying to convince? Posting nuke reports, the fact that your nation has a higher NS than mine?  What is this, Kindergarten?

I almost feel sorry for you. I'm done here.  I'll pop back in a few weeks from now, see how your gloriousness is holding up.  In the meantime maybe I'll go reread some of your mercy board threads for kicks.

Some opponents are worthy of respect, you are not one of them. You are on the same list as Neo Uruk now.

Some opponents are worthy of respect, you are not one of them. You are on the same list as Neo Uruk now.

I would like to respectfully submit my candidacy for dueling you when the appropriate time presents itself. buddy. I shall then chose someone to fight-in--my-stead via reliable proxy representative.