The Rising Phoenix

OOC: Until a solution be found, I'll just take away tech until I'm below 50k NS. Feel free to acknowledge that as legitimate or not. Honestly, it will only matter if I get into fight, and unless you punch China, China doesn't punch back.

IC:

640px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.JPG

Xi'an, China

For thousands of years, the Chinese nations had existed, had Chinese farmers toiled the fields along the Yangtze and the Huang He, had Chinese sailors sailed the East China Sea and the South China Sea, had Chinese artisans and merchants populated the great cities that were the centres of the Chinese nation, objectively, largest of nations.

In Nanjing, the traditional capital of South China, a new wind was blowing. Or was it an old wind? Huang Lingyin did not know. Maybe, the past would also be the future? With a few careful steps, the little chairwoman of the KMT would step outside on the balcony, her bright smile becoming ever more cheerful, as the masses below waved their flags and called out to her. As she finally halted and waved towards the masses, music would start to play, the great anthem of the Republic.

Celebrating the occasion, the anthem would resonate all over the square, as tens of thosands let their voices be heard in the most patriotic fashion. And just as the anthem came to a close, and after a short break, to let the national pride sink in and lift the people's hearts, chairwoman Huang would start her address.

"People of China, people of the World,

Today, we here in the south of this glorious nation, have risen again. Like a phoenix, the Chinese nation has once again gathered all its efforts and has been reformed, with our state as the representation of its political will. For a long time, the Chinese people have existed, ours is a most ancient of civilisations. Befitting such a most noble and grandious heritage, we too, must strive to contribute to the Chinese nation's prosperity and glory, with a prudence and benevolence that can only come from the restoration of popular rule, the Republic of Southern China. Let us end this period of chaos, the anarchy within our lands, the result of great calamity that caused the downfall of the Communists. But the Republic of china, through its adherence to the great Three Principles of the People, shall overcome any such hardship and with the combined efforts of all chinese people, a wealth and peace shall come to our country, which shall guarantee a future for us, our children and generations to come."

c0bj1s5.png

Beijing, China

Oh, how the Daughter of Heaven cackles with glee in the sea of writhing bodies! As Empress Lihua tooked over the crowds, she felt a certain pride welling up inside of her; these were her people, her children, and blessed they would be under her Divine rule.

"My people! My friends! My children! Let us not look to the past, so awash with death. Let us not look to the present, in these times of imperialism and darkness. No, let us look to the future, for it belongs to us! We will be the writers of history, and it is us who will heal the festering scars this world holds."

The crowds below her around the Imperial Palce cheered for her - their times of poverty and hardship would be put to rest, and a new age of prosperity would be coming. Cheer they did for the the Imperial Family, for they had been delivered unto them, and they would save them. And cheer they did for themselves, as they knew that it would be their hands that would sculplt and mold a land of serenity.

"No longer shall we live in an awkward neolithic setting, like much of the world does today. No longer will the common person have to fear the sounds in the night; the long daily travel; the eyes of a stranger. No, for we are the Empire of Northern China, and from this day forward, you will all be safe." Edited by Horo the Wise Wolf

"The Imperium of Japan recognizes the Republic of China, may Asia shine once."

Osamu Saito, MoFA

"The Republic of China is happy to receive recognition and hopes that a good climate in East asia be established, respecting all its nations and rejecting outlandish Imperialism. Then, one great day, Asia shall be prosperous and powerful, living in adherence to the Three Wisest of Principles of the People."

-President and Chairwoman of the KMT Huang Lingyin

<post>

"While a fragmented China is a weak China, the Republic shall be looking to work with the Empire. The Republic withholds recognition of any state that would mean a fragmentation of the Great Chinese nation, but we would hope that talks can be held to discuss the future of intra-Chinese relations. At all costs, a new civil war needs to be prevented."

The Baltic Union of Ubersteinia recognizes both south and north China.

"We thank the Baltic Union for their support and we would wish for good relations in the future. China shall always be open to trade and cultural exchange, for the peace of mankind."

Novgorod recognizes all Chinas and hopes for positive relations.

"Novgorod also receives our thanks, as we hope Russo-Chinese relations to flourish. Through cooperation, our countries shall thrive together."

OOC: Dangit I really wanted to do an RP where Emperor Brian eventually unites all of China under his banner and call it the Dragon Empire. Oh well.

"The Empire of Shanghai recognizes its neibors in Northern and Southern China and wishes to continue peaceful relations with both of them."

OOC: Dangit I really wanted to do an RP where Emperor Brian eventually unites all of China under his banner and call it the Dragon Empire. Oh well.

"The Empire of Shanghai recognizes its neibors in Northern and Southern China and wishes to continue peaceful relations with both of them."

OOC: I also wasn't amazed to see my planned capital (and a good load of valuable coastal land) gone. How about you bear with me and I bear with you and we are all friendly and shit?

IC:

"We reiterate our unwillingness to recognise any status that would mean a division of the five Chinese races that make up the great nation of China. However, we wish for good relations with the regional establishment in Shanghai and may one day China be great again. We invite you to visit us sometime in the future, so as to discuss the future of intra-Chinese relations."

-President and Supreme Chairwoman of the KMT, Huang Lingyin