CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

Quote the rule that states that characters cannot be killed and we'll see about it. Unless then, yes, he won't be dea, but he will be dead.

Well, at least #hegemon can kill leaders without having to invent a new RP for it.

I haven't killed a single leader, nor do I have any intentions of doing so, don't try to paint me as morally corrupt as your ilk.  :smug:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, Mihaela is dead too.

In case you forgot, her and her guards were hunted down, beaten to an inch of their lives, and shot in their heads.

An eye for an eye. Have a nice day.

Maybe next time be more careful who you choose to fuck with.

Edited by Euphaia

I haven't killed a single leader, nor do I have any intentions of doing so, don't try to paint me as morally corrupt as your ilk.  :smug:

I haven't read your RP since you departed, so I'd not know, but I read the lulzy history of Markus.

You killed nobody.

If Mihaela lives, so does Beres.

If Beres is dead, so is Mihaela.

You can't have it both ways.

Of course I can have it. Because you got no rights as a non-participant anyway.

No you can not have it.

And this grudge of yours is very old.

GEt the $%&@ over it, and over yourself.

And while your at it, learn to treat people with some respect, and maybe you will keep friends and allies a little longer.

No. Now do something about it. Best in a fashion that actually is within the rules of the RP.

I could say yes or no, your idea of my person won't change anyway. So, why should I bother?

And just as a reminder. Unless you have a nation or the approval of the person that owns the territory you are on, you can't just sprout an RP from nothing. Which is why my RP actually is canon, yours is only when I recognise it as such. Just in case you actually want to do something about it.

It was a one time thing, only meant as a way to welcome the new player to the community.

Of course you had to go and ruin it, now openly admitted, because of a petty, twisted, and old grudge you have against me.

All because I got sick of your disrespect, your out of control temper, your pretentiousness, and your being an egomaniac.

You treated me and my friend mr director as nothing more than your peons and underlings.

I got sick of it. That is not treason, it is wanting and expecting to be treated with respect and decency, and not putting up with being treated to the otherwise.

He is not dead, you did not kill him, it never happened, you cannot kill leaders, stop thinking you are above that rule.

I am not above the rule, just, for Beres in this situation exists no legal protection. Feel free to cite any rule that renders my actions invalid.

Until then, people die if they are killed.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

I will continue Rping Beres as I see fit, where and and however I see fit, since as I see it, it never happened.

He didn't die as he wasn't killed.

Issue being, you forfeited your rights to him when you left the RP. As I told you so often, actions have consequences. Learn to live with them.