Recognition of hostilities

Bad Company recognises a state of war with the TE Police. Apparently I was getting too rich, and they had to hit me as I was collecting too much. We realise we cannot do much, against this oppressive force. But we will do what we can. May the nuke Gods be with us.

To: Yours Truly    From: TBRaiders    Date: 5/10/2014 12:56:21 AM

Subject: RE: ???

It isn't personal, but you are by far our toughest competition.

We knew that you'd be fencing all of that merchandise you stole in those "raids" last night, so we set up a little sting. You have the right to remain anarchied. Anything you do can and will be used as an excuse to nuke you more. You have the right to an attorney; you may choose the attorney of your choice from the law firm of Paul711, hartfw and Gingervites. If you do not wish to choose any of the three, one will be assigned for you.

I charge $150 per hour

After his collection, I doubt he could pay you for the whole trial. 

I hope you can still keep pleading that you weren't a flag runner, but all the whining to Hart/TB was great too. Thanks for changing your nation bio too, something to do with 10K soldier efficency is an invitation? We got the invite. 

After his collection, I doubt he could pay you for the whole trial. 

I hope you can still keep pleading that you weren't a flag runner, but all the whining to Hart/TB was great too. Thanks for changing your nation bio too, something to do with 10K soldier efficency is an invitation? We got the invite. 

Yup. deflection tactics. Call me the flag runner while I spent most of the round at #1 #2 with the largest navy and nuke buildup for most of the round so far.

Maybe, just maybe people will believe that you lot arent flag runners if you accuse others of the same thing. 

Yup. deflection tactics. Call me the flag runner while I spent most of the round at #1 #2 with the largest navy and nuke buildup for most of the round so far.

Maybe, just maybe people will believe that you lot arent flag runners if you accuse others of the same thing. 

People can call us whatever they like, so long as they respect the baton and the forty-five.

lol to the OP.  I wanted to tell you we had a great big war planned and couldn't help ourselves going a little early (on you) when we caught a flag runner with his pants down, but OPSEC man.

yeah Im the flag runner.

Just a glance at the money page will tell the real tale. If you keep talking enough bullshit, you may end up believing it. ;)

Good to know you dont wanna fight fair. Hows the 70 mill warchest mr flagrunner?

yeah Im the flag runner.

Just a glance at the money page will tell the real tale. If you keep talking enough !@#$%^&*, you may end up believing it. ;)

Good to know you dont wanna fight fair. Hows the 70 mill warchest mr flagrunner?

I think you mispelled "bravery and honor".

yeah Im the flag runner.

Just a glance at the money page will tell the real tale. If you keep talking enough !@#$%^&*, you may end up believing it. ;)

Stevie stop being butthurt, we screwed your flag run. Everyone knows you were running, stop even trying to deny it. The fact that you are still on the money page after we killed that collection proves it. 

70M warchest is weak btw, almost as weak as my 1M :(

The money page showed you as the 2nd highest money making nation so far and you would have been there again had we not wrecked your collection.  Your AA hasn't been in a single war, you've been raiding people all round, and you have no military wonders.

You want to talk about fair wars?  What is a fair war?  We just attacked more nations with more nukes.  We went early on you because it was funny.  You have plenty of wingmen to coordinate with and 30 million war chest.  Choosing to turtle in TE is shameful.

I remember your AA last round hitting my AA five days out of a nuke war with Citadel, making it our third war of the round to your 2nd war of the round.  I think I will take my version of fair over yours every day of the week.

Wow, I must be really good then. To load up navy and nukes well before most of you, and hang out at 500 tech and #1 #2, and still be considered a flag runner. Of course Im going to be up there with you guys, as we were all on roughly the same infra.

You did what you did in order to keep your nations as the richest nations in the game. Your big huge war against more nations and nukes wont  be a problem with 70 80 100 mil in the bank for most of your top tier.

Oh we havent had a war, and you had? Against pitiful opponents who didnt even fight back? My raid targets actually fought back. And defensive casualties do not lie, regardless of how you think I just got casualties from raids.

If you didnt want me to turtle, you shouldnt have taken the cheap shot. But you didnt want a fight, and we all know it. You have a flag to win or 5 after all.

If you didnt want me to turtle, you shouldnt have taken the cheap shot. But you didnt want a fight, and we all know it. You have a flag to win or 5 after all.

Stevie...if we didn't want you to turtle, we'd have had to declare on a couple entirely unconnected alliances, waited for a couple other AAs to hit us at your suggestion, after which you'd come in to finish things off. Some of us just don't have that sort of patience.

Stevie...if we didn't want you to turtle, we'd have had to declare on a couple entirely unconnected alliances, waited for a couple other AAs to hit us at your suggestion, after which you'd come in to finish things off. Some of us just don't have that sort of patience.

You are not even worth the effort, when you make no sense.

Wow, I must be really good then. To load up navy and nukes well before most of you, and hang out at 500 tech and #1 #2, and still be considered a flag runner. Of course Im going to be up there with you guys, as we were all on roughly the same infra.

You did what you did in order to keep your nations as the richest nations in the game. Your big huge war against more nations and nukes wont  be a problem with 70 80 100 mil in the bank for most of your top tier.

Oh we havent had a war, and you had? Against pitiful opponents who didnt even fight back? My raid targets actually fought back. And defensive casualties do not lie, regardless of how you think I just got casualties from raids.

[01:43:49] StevieG what did you collect?
[01:44:47] StevieG looks like you are catching cuncato
[01:45:44]hartfweh, i'm still being careless
[01:45:55] hartfw fucked something up tonight but oh well
[01:46:26] StevieG and we all got the same wonder, typical
[01:46:55] hartfw yeah, but some of us bought it before update
[01:47:02] hartfw and one of us after update for no reason
[01:47:08] StevieG yes, ofc we did
[01:47:12] StevieG lol
[01:48:26] hartfw republic?
[01:48:37] StevieG infra
[01:48:40] StevieG and spies
[01:49:07] StevieG democracy to collect btw
[01:49:36] hartfw i only collect in whichever gov gives extra lc's
[01:50:57] StevieG fuck u cunts
[01:51:08] hartfw hm?
[01:52:19] hartfw oh shit
[01:52:40] StevieG alright if its the way you want
[01:52:44] StevieG il just rouge you 

Already dumping logs, might as well drop some more.

02:10 Auctor goes from 

02:10 Auctor hey we're so cool 

02:10 Auctor we're exactly alike 

02:10 Auctor got the same tonka truck and everything 

02:10 TBRaiders[DBDC] yeah 

02:10 Auctor to mostly words that get filtered on the owf

Remember 10K soldier efficiency is an invitation. 

Your point? Something wrong with cordial convos like ive been having the past few rounds with all my old foes?

Yeah, take your cheap shot.

Il be back