A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

Why do you even care so much about that, It doesn't even matter unless you just want everyone know your supreme authority but no one cares.

Then why are you freaking out about it?  I just want you to buy some soldiers already, my current tech raid targets are boring.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please.  You challenged me - personally - last round, you knew this was coming, so don't play oblivious.  Roman Empire decided to fight NDO at the last stages of planning and they did an excellent job, and that's why things weren't settled on the battlefield a week ago.  Plenty of time left in the round.

Oh please.  You challenged me - personally - last round, you knew this was coming, so don't play oblivious.  Roman Empire decided to fight NDO at the last stages of planning and they did an excellent job, and that's why things weren't settled on the battlefield a week ago.  Plenty of time left in the round.

This is TE! I challenge everyone!

I don't care who you want to fight, you can take your entire AA against mine just because of me if you want to, no one will stop you but it shows exactly why you shouldn't be leader.

This is TE! I challenge everyone!

I don't care who you want to fight, you can take your entire AA against mine just because of me if you want to, no one will stop you but it shows exactly why you shouldn't be leader.

You don't have an AA, you have a Pending status with Misfits, and I wouldn't order an attack on a whole AA just to clear out one person.  This mano-a-mano, you challenged... I accepted.  There's no peace mode to hide behind and half the strategy is positioning yourself to strike with victory in sight.  You don't win by playing like you have nothing to lose and you certainly don't win by backing yourself into a corner by pissing everyone in the game off with ceaseless complaining and attitude.  You couldn't keep a long term strategy and realize that perhaps, by doling out challenges, you just might get someone who accepts?  I lead because I don't back down from challenges, and I expect - and teach others how - to do the same.  You don't see me on here complaining about uneven NS in a war - ever - for that exact reason.  This is Tournament Edition, not Equality Edition.

I'd just like to take a moment to throw in the fact that Daenerys has managed to pissed off the leader(s) of WD, NDO, Hellas, OP, and RE so far. Literally half of the top ten alliances. I'm impressed - you're playing out to make far worse choices than Swazz ever did. \o/

I'd just like to take a moment to throw in the fact that Daenerys has managed to pissed off the leader(s) of WD, NDO, Hellas, OP, and RE so far. Literally half of the top ten alliances. I'm impressed - you're playing out to make far worse choices than Swazz ever did. \o/

I'm thinking.

Next round, we quite literally re-create Roberts rebellion against the Targaryens. You down?

Daenerys, if it makes you feel any better I can assure you that were my intent to simply obliterate your nation, I would've declared war at update and I certainly wouldn't have advised you to buy soldiers.  Would've put the nuke-drop timer a few hours in my favor.  Whether either of us survives would, in the end, be up to the battlefield to decide.

You don't have an AA, you have a Pending status with Misfits, and I wouldn't order an attack on a whole AA just to clear out one person.  This mano-a-mano, you challenged... I accepted.  There's no peace mode to hide behind and half the strategy is positioning yourself to strike with victory in sight.  You don't win by playing like you have nothing to lose and you certainly don't win by backing yourself into a corner by pissing everyone in the game off with ceaseless complaining and attitude.  You couldn't keep a long term strategy and realize that perhaps, by doling out challenges, you just might get someone who accepts?  I lead because I don't back down from challenges, and I expect - and teach others how - to do the same.  You don't see me on here complaining about uneven NS in a war - ever - for that exact reason.  This is Tournament Edition, not Equality Edition.

Why with all this tough talk again? This is exactly how it went last time, you tough talk me and then I said "do whatever you want to do" Do you want me to say it again? This will probably be the 10th time I've said this but If you really want to attack me then attack me, don't talk about it. No one cares and quite frankly, I don't care what you want to do. I don't back down from challenges to!

Why are all these incompetent whiny little kids now running their alliances? Give them some power and now they think they're untouchable. Yeah, we'll see what happens soon.

I can understand WD and Hellas govts for being pissed off at me for pointing out their down declares when they're trying to tell everyone it was a up declare. I may have also said some things about OP but at least they didn't try and deny it by lying about down declaring. There actions is what separates the men from the whiny lttile boys who feel the need to lie and make me out to be the bad person for exposing them.

I'm not even sure how RE and NDO got involved. I think they just wanted to join in, defend their friends, I don't even know. I know the RE leader from SE and he just doesn't like me on there so put 2 and 2 together. I just really wouldn't have a clue as to what their problems are with me. Maybe they could enlighten me as to what I said bad about NDO and RE?

Daenerys, if it makes you feel any better I can assure you that were my intent to simply obliterate your nation, I would've declared war at update and I certainly wouldn't have advised you to buy soldiers.  Would've put the nuke-drop timer a few hours in my favor.  Whether either of us survives would, in the end, be up to the battlefield to decide.

Go and tell someone who cares!

I'm thinking.

Next round, we quite literally re-create Roberts rebellion against the Targaryens. You down?

The leader of RE everyone!

I'm thinking.

Also quite ironic considering you have a picture of Daenerys Targaryen in your avatar and signature.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

This is a prime example of how these discussions start rapidly escalating into trolling or throwing poop at each other. Perhaps you should go and troll someone else or end up on my ignore list with Rayvon.

Aww starts !@#$ and runs and hides. Skurred little !@#$%*. Tuck that tail and run.

NDO's leader everyone!

The leader of RE everyone!

It's a good thing someone's on the ball, no one else might have realized who they are. That's like when you pointed out my colleague Rayvon was leader of his group on Bob. Trying to be so helpful, I suppose everyone needs one redeeming quality.

- SurenGal - Edited by Rayvon

A little bit of experience and common sense goes a looong ways. That's all I've got to say, the rest - you can take up with my leaders.

B-)

So you mean, that your experience and common sense has dictated you NOT to BRING  any evidence for your accusation...!?    Humm... Thanks Rayvon... quite explicit your position... 

I was not kidding when I said I wanted the rogue actions from Skaro to stop. And surprisingly enough, they stopped after Daenerys was engaged. We've already agreed to give Daenerys peace and it looks like she's(he?) no longer on the Skaro AA.

But for the sake of everyone, please quit with the read between the lines bs. It's quite insulting to assume that we're either too stupid to understand what you're saying, or that you can cover up trash talk with a bunch of emoticons.

B-)

So, Daenerys was roguing you, all by him/herself...?  wow,such a powerful dude...  so yours & Kurdanaks attacks had that motive...  Well, a good reason as any one , I must say... He /she is out now, from SKARO,I was told of that development by him/her before today.   Now,Rayvon  hasn't aid much his side preferring to stay behind WD's Leadership on this...  To lie here when in trouble is understandable, but still dislikable .   And ,Sammy, you are over thinking my posts, way much.  I have being honest with you, every single time. And  have never, ever minus valued  you or Kurdanak as thinking entities...   But  you'll have it as you most like it ...   Your sickish pride .ala Paul711, friend, it is a bad omen for the future of WD birdies... I hope to be wrong, but,  maybe not.    

You have a great group there, wish you the best.     B-)               

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

So you mean, that your experience and common sense has dictated you NOT to BRING  any evidence for your accusation...!?    Humm... Thanks Rayvon... quite explicit your position... 

So, Daenerys was roguing you, all by him/herself...?  wow,such a powerful dude...  so yours & Kurdanaks attacks had that motive...  Well, a good reason as any one , I must say... He /she is out now, from SKARO,I was told of that development by him/her before today.   Now,Rayvon  hasn't aid much his side preferring to stay behind WD's Leadership on this...  To lie here when in trouble is understandable, but still dislikable .   And ,Sammy, you are over thinking my posts, way much.  I have being honest with you, every single time. And  have never, ever minus valued  you or Kurdanak as thinking entities...   But  you'll have it as you most like it ...   Your sickish pride .ala Paul711, friend, it is a bad omen for the future of WD birdies... I hope to be wrong, but,  maybe not.    
You have a great group there, wish you the best.

Engaging Daenerys was my decision, not Rayvon's. Rayvon is not government. Rayvon doesn't owe you any explaination of anything, because he is my member. It was my decision, so if you feel if anyone should answer to you, it is me. The econ spy ops ceased as soon as Daenerys was engaged, and have not occurred since. Digest that information how you will. The spying stopped and that's what I care about.

Sickish pride of Paul? Yes, I have felt as if your posts are condescending and at times, rude. How does Paul have anything to do with your posting style or my interpretation of it? I appreciate your honesty, and I have only ever been honest with you. I wish you well and thank you for your concern. Edited by Samwise

Engaging Daenerys was my decision, not Rayvon's. Rayvon is not government. Rayvon doesn't owe you any explaination of anything, because he is my member. It was my decision, so if you feel if anyone should answer to you, it is me. The econ spy ops ceased as soon as Daenerys was engaged, and have not occurred since. Digest that information how you will. The spying stopped and that's what I care about.

Sickish pride of Paul? Yes, I have felt as if your posts are condescending and at times, rude. How does Paul have anything to do with your posting style or my interpretation of it? I appreciate your honesty, and I have only ever been honest with you. I wish you well and thank you for your concern.

This is how WD's solve rouge spy attacks. Just attack everyone and anyone who you think might be the perpetrator until the attacks cease.

Not the old fashion way of solving these issues with the suspected attackers AA leaders (normally If they're caught) or just getting over yourself and accept these spy attacks happen very often and are just part of people's strategies. You handled this very poorly but I still think it was a excuse to attack me. You had no evidence and you still have none so why judge someone guilty without a trial or any evidence?

Just because the attacks stopped doesn't mean it was me which is still what your trying to push and use to justify the 25+ attacks on me in one update. How do we know the attacks stopped? Can you show proof of that because I sure don't believe any of your lies. You and your friends started lying about your DoW being a up declare so what makes you think I'll believe anything you say now?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen