The Sale of Rotavale

Mogar

The transaction has already occurred, and the acceptance of the tech is a proof of the finality of our exchange. You're losing tech at this point since Rotavele belongs to me meow. But you can have Rey...

The transaction has already occurred, and the acceptance of the tech is a proof of the finality of our exchange. You're losing tech at this point since Rotavele belongs to me meow. But you can have Rey...

Hey, wait a minute now. I paid good tech! I don't want a used up thing like that. :(

Also, sup SGC? Keep the tech either way. I know TOP really needs more. :D

Hey, wait a minute now. I paid good tech! I don't want a used up thing like that. :(

I could be a time share? I love yew both <3

I take full blame for this thread as my middle man actions led to this.

As someone who's made and peeked at a lot of pointless babble over his career, this is probably the dumbest thing I've ever witnessed.

You didn't read the conversation that led up to this I assume :D

I could be a time share? I love yew both <3

That's really nice of you Tela, for that I'd be willing to share Rota. You wanna do it Florida style, or divorcee (aka every other weekend)?

Gentle Persons

I do not drink so I will have to assume consuming large quantities of intoxicating beverages are required for this thread to begin to sound rational.  Given the merchandise being offered I can only offer this advice.Caveat emptor.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

I do not drink so I will have to assume consuming large quantities of intoxicating beverages are required for this thread to begin to sound rational.  Given the merchandise being offered I can only offer this advice.Caveat emptor.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I don't recall drinks being passed around during negotiations. Onbekende, you better step up your game now that Hime has called you out. 

I don't recall drinks being passed around during negotiations. Onbekende, you better step up your game now that Hime has called you out. 

Well, I don't drink a drop of alcohol, I am unsure about all you fellows.

And I believe drinking "large quantities of intoxicating beverages" won't make this any more reasonable, guess its a good thing Hime wasn't in our notariat room during the selling, doubt reason was to be found there regardless of stomach and blood content. :D

Gentle Persons

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Hime! That was mean :,(!

Hey guise! Hear those crickets?! :)

Also, I only need Rota during the week. My weekends are busy, but I need help with housework during the week. ;)

And lol @ Hime Themis posting here.

Aww Tela ill do your housework for you! :P

Well, I don't drink a drop of alcohol, I am unsure about all you fellows.

And I believe drinking "large quantities of intoxicating beverages" won't make this any more reasonable, guess its a good thing Hime wasn't in our notariat room during the selling, doubt reason was to be found there regardless of stomach and blood content. :D

Wait so I can't drink anymore? :( I'm starting to no longer like this.

Good Rotavele

When the offers go from just selling you to also selling Rey anybody not careful about what they may be buying has already consumed those large amounts of intoxicating beverages. A wolverine is cute and cuddly looking but will still have your giblets for dinner. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Rotavele

When the offers go from just selling you to also selling Rey anybody not careful about what they may be buying has already consumed those large amounts of intoxicating beverages. A wolverine is cute and cuddly looking but will still have your giblets for dinner. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Oh ok, I thought you were talking about selling me. :P

Good Rotavele

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

A Wolverine is neither cute nor cuddly. Rota is nothing like a wolverine. I don't purchase "animals" whose diet ranges between cute cute and cuddly things (like squirrels and rabbits) to caribou...and moose. :|