Too many long DoW's recently

Robster83

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I get a target.  :rolleyes:

I'd suggest a rematch, but NG has me booked solid this round. There's also the matter of VE and IRON being treatied, but it would still be a good fight (didn't you come out ahead last time?)

From what I've seen so far, I can't blame UPN for wanting a chance to dance with NG.

Not to cause you any trouble, yet you might want to update public sources about your treaties (mostly TOP really). That way, this can be far less confusing.

Our front page lists every MDoAP level treaty partner we have.

http://cnupn.org/index.php

Regardless, I added the TOP treaty to the public source you likely refer to.

Edited by Dexomega

It's easy to make comments like that, but without considering the context on a macro-level, it makes you look silly. We're doing what we feel is in the interests of our coalition, and moving to our strategic advantage. Just a hint for you: Hitting NG wasn't on the cards, until yesterday. 

As for PM. There are no targets for most of our guys, that aren't already being covered by Umb, VE, DoD.

Come now.  Lets be honest.  No need to be dishonest.

You wouldn't penalize the income of your upper tier by leaving them in peace mode if it was simply "no targets left". I have never seen so many alliances so $&*#ing scared of one 8 man alliance.  Well done DBDC, you are pretty awesome! 

Robster, you do know DBDC can just hit you at any time right?  War or no war.  Like some alliances who have kept their upper tiers in peace mode, they are just delaying the inevitable.

Edit:  OH!  Now I get why he's in PM.  22k infra and only $176m in cash.  Isn't honestly refreshing Robster:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Abo
Island. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies
were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 2 Days
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/25/2010 12:35:22 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/15/2011
Total Money: $176,038,292
Technology: 10,081.33 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/6/2013 7:28:26 PM
Trade Partners: Sleeping Forest, Spartan Hegemony, Meese and Oil Land, Paraiso, Kakkanad
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 104
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 729
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 207  <----We got a winner.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

You wouldn't penalize the income of your upper tier by leaving them in peace mode if it was simply "no targets left". I have never seen so many alliances so $&*#ing scared of one 8 man alliance.  Well done DBDC, you are pretty awesome! 

In the spirit of honesty, until you'd mentioned them now I hadn't given DBDC one moment's thought.

There were no targets for our upper tier guys, and we decided that it will be better for those who cannot find targets at the time of the DoW to peace and get a selection of who to attack at a later stage. By now most of the upper tier have already left peace. Are you really complaining about 4 out of the top 15 nations being in PM? If DBDC want to do something, they have plenty of targets.

Perhaps instead of trying to spin it you could take a check of those who were in PM, and who will remain in it for the entirety of the war? That would be a better indicator on whether I was being genuine about what I said.

Also well done. You found one of a few nations that do not have a warchest. Let's pretend that no one in NG is in a similar predicament. Honestly, this is the equivalent of making jokes about the use PM. I thought people were past that stage. Although I wouldn't expect anything other than this from you Steve. After all you are the biggest hypocrite of this war thus far.

... Please keep up the crying and butthurt though!

PS: Send out Trigger, Multi and James from PM. And I will gladly back up my words. :awesome:  

Edited by Robster83

I'd suggest a rematch, but NG has me booked solid this round. There's also the matter of VE and IRON being treatied, but it would still be a good fight (didn't you come out ahead last time?)

From what I've seen so far, I can't blame UPN for wanting a chance to dance with NG.

You're mistaken compadre, I meant getting a UPN target. As much as I dislike seeing two allies fight, fighting an ally seems even worse, no?

Though it was indeed a good fight (I may have come out ahead, it was so long ago).

Robster, you do know DBDC can just hit you at any time right?  War or no war.  Like some alliances who have kept their upper tiers in peace mode, they are just delaying the inevitable.

Edit:  OH!  Now I get why he's in PM.  22k infra and only $176m in cash.  Isn't honestly refreshing Robster:

Excuse me, but the upper middle tier is very ready for when all your high tier nations drop into our range.

No need to get our upper tier's hands dirty!

There were no targets for our upper tier guys, and we decided that it will be better for those who cannot find targets at the time of the DoW to peace and get a selection of who to attack at a later stage. By now most of the upper tier have already left peace. Are you really complaining about 4 out of the top 15 nations being in PM? If DBDC want to do something, they have plenty of targets.

Perhaps instead of trying to spin it you could take a check of those who were in PM, and who will remain in it for the entirety of the war? That would be a better indicator on whether I was being genuine about what I said.

Also well done. You found one of a few nations that do not have a warchest. Let's pretend that no one in NG is in a similar predicament. Honestly, this is the equivalent of making jokes about the use PM. I thought people were past that stage. Although I wouldn't expect anything other than this from you Steve. After all you are the biggest hypocrite of this war thus far.

PS: Send out Trigger, Multi and James from PM. And I will gladly back up my words. :awesome:

Nations going into Peace Mode because they have no targets and don't want to become targets is one of the most dumb things I've ever heard of. Also NG nations have good warchests, haven't you seen their WC requirements? Why don't you learn what you're talking about before you ever offend them again. Also why don't you post some spy reports? You're even more worse if you don't. Maybe you should become more like NG, they've lost less in this war than anyone and they are so good at fighting. They're at the peak of their activity and relevance in CN. You could really learn something from them.

Maybe you need to learn to be a better ruler Robster, you really disappointed me now. Good luck in this war because from the war screens you guys are doing very bad. You are the worst ruler ever. Mean. Woof.

Edited by Rotavele

Nations going into Peace Mode because they have no targets and don't want to become targets is one of the most dumb things I've ever heard of. Also NG nations have good warchests, haven't you seen their WC requirements? Why don't you learn what you're talking about before you ever offend them again. Also why don't you post some spy reports? You're even more worse if you don't. Maybe you should become more like NG, they've lost less in this war than anyone and they are so good at fighting. They're at the peak of their activity and relevance in CN. You could really learn something from them.

Maybe you need to learn to be a better ruler Robster, you really disappointed me now. Good luck in this war because from the war screens you guys are doing very bad. You are the worst ruler ever. Mean. Woof.

I very literally couldn't tell if this was serious or not.

Maybe I still can't.  :psyduck:

In that case you better get your house in order before knocking on other people's doors.

Could IRON just declare on someone and get it over with? The sideline commentary going on around here shows that you all have very strong opinions on this war.

Edited by Dexomega

See again, lying again bro.  It's kind of pathetic.  I know there is slots in the range of that guy, lol.  You PM'ed your top nation b/c he had no warchest.  Everyone can see that, it's not even a big deal for UPN to admit that.  And it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

And there is a very big difference between a "few" nations not having a bad warchest and your alliance's #1 nation having only $176m at 22k infra with a stockpile of 23 bombers.  You've been plotting and planning this war for over 4 months now.  We even knew you'd all attack for that long.

I notice that nearly every reply from you guys is about how we are "whining" or "crying".  Every one of you keeps saying this for some reason, meh, must be your coalition's thing.  Must be your version of "umad bro".  But I've actually had the most fun ever, I'm pretty sure, in all my days of CN, the same night you guys declared.  Ask Derwood.  And my opponents are extremely well coordinated so it's mega-F5'ing fun.  Last war was kind of a let down due to our opponents.  TOP/Umb have not been the case and I appreciate that.

Could IRON just declare on someone and get it over with? The sideline commentary going on around here shows that you all have very strong opinions on this war.

I don't know who you're talking about but my opinions on the war are quite weak as I have little desire to see allies and past allies burn fighting each other.

Whys that? I don't care, they do. 

How much do they care?

See again, lying again bro.  It's kind of pathetic.  I know there is slots in the range of that guy, lol.  You PM'ed your top nation b/c he had no warchest.  Everyone can see that, it's not even a big deal for UPN to admit that.  And it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

And there is a very big difference between a "few" nations not having a bad warchest and your alliance's #1 nation having only $176m at 22k infra with a stockpile of 23 bombers.  You've been plotting and planning this war for over 4 months now.  We even knew you'd all attack for that long.

I notice that nearly every reply from you guys is about how we are "whining" or "crying".  Every one of you keeps saying this for some reason, meh, must be your coalition's thing.  Must be your version of "umad bro".  But I've actually had the most fun ever, I'm pretty sure, in all my days of CN, the same night you guys declared.  Ask Derwood.  And my opponents are extremely well coordinated so it's mega-F5'ing fun.  Last war was kind of a let down due to our opponents.  TOP/Umb have not been the case and I appreciate that.

On the red part, let me see here.

Our plotting against NG began exactly 2 days, 1 hour, 57 minutes, and 44 seconds ago when Robster and the government decided that the cleanest entry was to hit NG in support of our allies in TOP.