A History of the Realm and a more Righteous Future

The Zigur

Perhaps you should finish reading before speaking, because not being Moo-Cows was something that was established.

Then why have you been acting like you're the leader of an Alliance that is actually important?

I am tiring of seeing these sorts of ego-infused threads. It also reeks of revisionism, but that's a matter for people who were in gov at the time to either refute or affirm.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

Then why have you been acting like you're the leader of an Alliance that is actually important?

I am tiring of seeing these sorts of ego-infused threads. It also reeks of revisionism, but that's a matter for people who were in gov at the time to either refute or affirm.

Anyone who comments on a thread without reading the OP looks like a fool, as is apparent here.

Apparently quoting yourself is not enough of a hint that your posting is going to your head.

CN's history is not as simplistic as you wish it was. It is not a tale of heroes and villains. Those that held power only did so due to their ability to project their influence and power, or at the very least, their ability to look like they held power. Without IRON, NPO's early history would have taken a very different turn, for instance. NPO didn't claim its status on its own power, but its ability to concentrate it through allies and maintain this power sphere through both fear and promised rewards. That anyone who approves of the era that brought us some of the most retarded conflicts in CN history (eg; GATO & Woodstock) and ludicrous reps would come out in support of TDO vs MQ is as laughable as it is irreconcilable.

Vox Populi didn't destroy NPO's hegemony like some lone ranger. Again, this is where the revisionism of such a narrow, myopic analysis of history is apparent. This should have been obvious given the failures that group had during its existences. There were many players and indeed, it has been the ability to marshal the 'middle powers' as they were, to their side that has characterised the success and failure of conflicts in this world of ours. MK never ruled alone, nor did it maintain the same degree of monopoly as the groupings that NPO wrapped around itself. Just as NPO didn't succeed due to whatever ideological mandate it chose to define itself, MK didn't succeed in gaining its perceived prowess and status by itself. The world is only ruled by individuals if it allows it. If a return to the days of old was wanted, then it would be so.

"there was no place for leaders like myself"? What have you ever led? What legacy do you have other than this modern-day fantasy? To claim any credit for MK nations getting bored and deciding to go out with a bang (see also; Bear Force 1), let alone their destruction (given that's exactly what they expected/wanted) is like a policeman patting itself on the back after someone commits suicide by cop.

Anyone that truly thought your 'analysis' was anything other than self-centred navel-gazing are liable to be more foolish than I. I await the arrival of others of your 'vintage' to back up your claims of importance, or (more likely) refute it.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

• 3 weeks later...