Game of Thrones RP sign-up

Greywall

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Emperor Aggron, on 15 Sept 2013 - 16:06, said:
iKrolm if you want another piece of land feel free to pick anywhere.

Ok, let's go with Valyria and the land south of Mantarys then. (Still volcanic, name coming soon.)

Edit: Name: Anongar Buzdari Edited by iKrolm

I will claim the entirety of the land north of the wall. It shall be called the Wild Lands. 

No, the land beyond the wall is specifically untameable at the current setting. Please find somewhere in westeros or essos.

Ok, let's go with Valyria and the land south of Mantarys then. (Still volcanic, name coming soon.)

Edit: Name: Anongar Buzdari

Valyria is a ruin.

D2 for House Royce please.

Warden of the East and C8 as well if allowed.

I'll need to check in on this but otherwise granted join #GoT on IRC

What is the current state of magic, white walkers and dragons in Westeros and Essos for this RP?

Dragons/White walkers to be revealed :smug:

I'd like to claim G5 in the name of House Svea, please (this overlaps with Fyrentis, I think).

If it could be cyan on any maps, that too would be appreciated :P

Overlaps :o that sir is a disputed claim. Vince will just fill you in there anyhow. Granted Post your bio in the ooc thread

Do I get to be the Lhazareen?  If not, I will be Qarth, the greatest city that ever was and ever will be.

Granted Post your bio in the ooc thread

I'll take Storm's End and the rest of the unclaimed Storm Lands. House Veynan. 

Granted. Post your bio in the ooc thread

Ruin all my fun why don't you. I had plans to play as the wildlings. Fine then I shall look elsewhere. 

I would like to claim F5, if it is at all humbly possible, for House Shadowcloak please

Oh and my house is a bannerman of House Trastamari.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

Ruin all my fun why don't you. I had plans to play as the wildlings. Fine then I shall look elsewhere. 

I would like to claim F5, if it is at all humbly possible, for House Shadowcloak please

Oh and my house is a bannerman of House Trastamari.

Granted for F5. Please post your Bio

I'll take the Iron Islands and name the the Iron Islands.

Granted. Please post your Bio.

At some point soon the imbalance should probably be addressed between the north having a ton of vassals and also the numbers outside the 7 kingdoms.

I'd hardly consider there to be a major imbalance as the North has two Bannermen while you and Sarah have two and the South one.

Would like to be House Karstarks in Karhold.

granted

At some point soon the imbalance should probably be addressed between the north having a ton of vassals and also the numbers outside the 7 kingdoms.

Agreed.

I'd hardly consider there to be a major imbalance as the North has two Bannermen while you and Sarah have two and the South one.

you have  point