A note to SirWilliam

Masterchief777

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean, uh, privately trying to discuss things is "when Vets act like noobs" now?

No, I, Uh, mean making a big deal over nothing. No reason to be messaging me saying we could split our sides over 1 member leaving them and a "threat" that was made over a month ago. It wasn't like it was some grand orchestrated mass exodus that was conspired by NSF, it was a noob member who barely knew how to play the game and decided he wanted help else where. 

spin it however you want, this thread may be useless but nothing is more useless than wasting my time over non issues in an attempt to draw out some bigger fish. 

I just find it rather hypocritical that you call others not mature when you and masterchief make a petty thread like this.

I called a trolling attempt immature. 

Except mine was actually a call-out over actual issues? And I had a point other than "hey, give me attention"?

This is an actual issue to us. 

Edited by Presidant Joe

I just find it rather hypocritical that you call others not mature when you and masterchief make a petty thread like this.

Welp I'm mature enough to not leave my alliance leaderless and inactive, tell me how is Sithis handling since you left?

either way throw around your opinion, it makes no difference to anything.

Except mine was actually a call-out over actual issues? And I had a point other than "hey, give me attention"?

I think sending recruitment messages to the applicant of another alliance is just as valid of a CB as yours was. Even if it was something that could be discussed in a diplomatic manner.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Welp I'm mature enough to not leave my alliance leaderless and inactive, tell me how is Sithis handling since you left?

either way throw around your opinion, it makes no difference to anything.

Obviously you aren't mature at all. What happened to Sithis has nothing to do with this issue and frankly isn't any of your business. Yet why bring it up? Because you want to distract how you make your alliance look like a bunch of fools?

Obviously you aren't mature at all. What happened to Sithis has nothing to do with this issue and frankly isn't any of your business. Yet why bring it up? Because you want to distract how you make your alliance look like a bunch of fools?

Meh can't really call yourself mature and take the moral high road when you abandon an alliance you lead. It really has nothing to do with the real issue, its just a reminder that you are not really what I'd consider to be the perfect judge of someones maturity levels. Especially looking at half the posts from your alliance and your allies. Edited by Masterchief777

Meh can't really call yourself mature and take the moral high road when you abandon an alliance you lead. It really has nothing to do this, its just a reminder that you are not really what I'd consider to be the perfect judge of someones maturity levels. Especially looking at half the posts from your alliance and your allies.

You really want to know what happened? We are merging. That's not abandonment. I'm getting everything hammered out before we move over.

Edited by Zacharias

You really want to know what happened? We are merging. That's not abandonment. I'm getting everything hammered out before we move over. But yes, I'm not mature.

You're gonna merge a decently successful 36 man alliance into a smaller alliance membership wise? Alright then its failure not abandonment. Apologies. Edited by Masterchief777

You're gonna merge a decently successful 36 man alliance? Alright then its failure not abandonment. Apologies.

It's not failure. You don't know what our inner situation was. I'm not going to derail this thread further, because as it seems you are just going to take personal attacks to make yourself feel better about your mistakes. Every time you post you are just making yourself look worse and worse.

No, I, Uh, mean making a big deal over nothing. No reason to be messaging me saying we could split our sides over 1 member leaving them and a "threat" that was made over a month ago. It wasn't like it was some grand orchestrated mass exodus that was conspired by NSF, it was a noob member who barely knew how to play the game and decided he wanted help else where. 

spin it however you want, this thread may be useless but nothing is more useless than wasting my time over non issues in an attempt to draw out some bigger fish.

This is an actual issue to us.

Stop stepping on toes and people won't tell you to stop stepping on their fucking toes. Get a grip.

I think sending recruitment messages to the applicant of another alliance is just as valid of a CB as yours was. Even if it was something that could be discussed in a diplomatic manner.

The thing is, I'm the one with the CB in my thread. NSF has nothing but whining.

It still failure, you were the leader and if the internal situation sucked, well guess what? Its you job to fix it, you didn't, so its failure ;)

maybe in your eyes but if you can't tell, I don't care what you think. 

Are you fucking retarded? Wait - no, I've been reading this thread ......

The merger is part of repairing the situation, this is progression not failure. One alliance being larger or smaller than the other is entirely irrelevant. Find any two alliances that ARE the same size.

But nothing to do with the poaching scenario - and doesn't "prove" anything you say.

Edited by Rayvon

Stop stepping on toes and people won't tell you to stop stepping on their fucking toes. Get a grip.
 The thing is, I'm the one with the CB in my thread. NSF has nothing but whining.

We didn't want to come to this thread with a CB, if you haven't read anything that was clearly not this intent. 

but w/e let me whine in my thread then and you go whine in yours :P 

It still failure, you were the leader and if the internal situation sucked, well guess what? Its you job to fix it, you didn't, so its failure ;)

maybe in your eyes but if you can't tell, I don't care what you think. 

Sometimes you have to realize it's broken beyond repair. Was it a failure, in a way, yes. However, the way you conducted this issue doesn't bode well for your alliance. And the way you continue to point out my faults really  cements that point.

We'll also just pull this from your OP while you continue to post over and over and over.

The pissing contest I was referring to is a war over non issues with no evidence. I am however allowed to respond to clear up any inconsistencies posted or point out hypocrisy. 

but I suppose I shall wait till someone posts something of actual substance. Instead of people just whining about NSF "whining" as would seem to be the case. 

Edited by Masterchief777

The pissing contest I was referring to is a war over non issues with no evidence. I am however allowed to respond to clear up any inconsistencies posted or point out hypocrisy. 

but I suppose I shall wait till someone posts something of actual substance. Instead of people just whining about NSF "whining" as would seem to be the case.

Of which, was already pointed out multiple times, NSF (notably: You) was the only one discussing 'war' and 'CB'

Well this is a train wreck, NSF you really should have just discussed the issue with SirWilliam in private, he's not an unreasonable person and you could have avoided all this crap easily.

It also makes me sad when people force me to agree with Rey about things, so please think of me next time you decide to do something like this :(

Of which, was already pointed out multiple times, NSF (notably: You) was the only one discussing 'war' and 'CB'

Discussing in terms of thats what Kashmir wanted when they messaged me. Not that NSF or I personally wanted to war with them.  

Edited by Masterchief777