sicklephoenixflag3.jpg

Last round is last round, but we had one hell of a time with our friends through war policy.

Round 26 is a new round of course, so we are proud to announce our new Maintaining Friends Through War Policy. 

Unfortunately Warriors decided to take SUN and half of TE into war last night, but fortunately we found some dance partners. 

TPC declares war on Misfits/RE/War Doves (yes yes cue the "Why not Citadel complaints")

Stats as of 11:15 PM server time

TPC

31 Nations

216,613 NS

6,988 ANS

34 Nukes (9 nations)

5 nations at or over 2k infra

12 nations over 1.5k infra

13 nations over 1k infra

3 nations over 10k NS

23 nations over 5k NS

5 nations below 5k NS

Misfits/RE/WD

98 Nations 

418,412 NS

4,269 ANS 

38 Nukes (8 nations)

2 nations at or over 2k infra

17 nations over 1.5k infra

34 nations over 1k infra

2 nations over 10k NS

36 nations over 5k NS

62 nations below 5k NS

Note, we're gunning for the top, but the three alliances had 12 nations below 1k NS. Without them they have 86 fighting nations and 4.86k ANS.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-)

Well, TPC is really wanting a good Tango to exercise their  feet, their slithering bodies ,,,!  I am Impressed !

Have a great War experience,everybody ...!  Go, Generals, GO!!! Lol! :laugh: :frantic:

I've not much in the way of the words.... I thought for over a day about what to post here, so here goes:

aM11gZ6_700b_v1.jpg

P.S. I knew I made the right decision to stick to TE for this round, never a dull moment  :awesome:  o/ Admin for keeping it alive!

Edited by Dragonshy

Most nations are being under declared by TPC and fighting as under dogs. The more I put the pieces together this was nothing more than to dodge the bullet of citadels future declare on TPC.....but ehh say what you want just a observation. It is what it is

As a whole, no it is not a down declare. The way TPC approached it is. They picked alliances with a low high tier and had their nations down declare, forcing an underdog fight for nations. Not impressed at all, nor was this brilliant on any level. Citadel would have been a far more superior battle and they know that. Then throwing in the (yes yes cue the "Why not Citadel complaints"). Is just trying to play it off as if it had been up for (discussion). Like I said just a observation that pieces together pretty well. IMO

After the blitz none of us had a top tier... I was the last nation above 10,000 ns and that lasted right until update today :P even at my peak i had half the infra of the enemy....

I see this war as a test for our new nations and it shows us what we need to correct :)

After the blitz none of us had a top tier... I was the last nation above 10,000 ns and that lasted right until update today :P even at my peak i had half the infra of the enemy....

I see this war as a test for our new nations and it shows us what we need to correct :)

This is the correct attitude. Try to be better prepared next time so that the blitz doesn't hurt so much. For those who want to claim this war is unfair I direct you to the original stats where we are outnumbered in most categories and to the nations on your side who have been trying to turtle and trying to sit out this war from the beginning. 

I'm giving big props out to Ultraman from War Doves who is the only nation I've fought so far who has put up a fight.

This is the correct attitude. Try to be better prepared next time so that the blitz doesn't hurt so much. For those who want to claim this war is unfair I direct you to the original stats where we are outnumbered in most categories and to the nations on your side who have been trying to turtle and trying to sit out this war from the beginning. 

I'm giving big props out to Ultraman from War Doves who is the only nation I've fought so far who has put up a fight.

I'm not gonna sit and pretend i am being out gunned, dissociative state is fighting 3 nations... I have only myself to blame, i over prepared with military and never focused enough on infrastructure and a warchest... No ones fault but my own :P I had the advantage with air, navy and nuke count... But like all wars, warchests win them.

Props to 'E' as i know him haha!

My apologies to the RE nation fighting alongside me in this fight.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not turtling. It was a pretty tempting thought though. Due to real life and the craziness of CNT update time to my clock - there's no possible way I can be online at CNT update time every night. Why CNT goes off of Alabama time instead of a rotating region time is beyond me. I was anarachied at update to two much larger nations but instead of going the easy way and turtling I'd rather knock them down or at least try.

Looking around, that's pretty much the strategy TPC has gone with. Using it's massive top tier to fight against upper mid to mid tier players. They had an instant advantage at blitz. The advantage TPC had going into this war was more nuclear capable nations, a MUCH stronger ANS and top tier, and almost more nukes. They incorporated this into their blitz making it a down declare. 

Well played and executed by TPC but still a down declare. Everyone knows that the total strength of an alliance doesn't matter much compared to the ANS (example OLD RE from previous rounds) and that while the total nation count matters more it still does not offset the advantage TPC had with a blitz, ANS, more nuke capable nations, and just simply a stronger top tier. Sure, give TPC credit but stop pretending that this was some massive up declare when in reality it's a down declare. 

Edited by SwazzTE