LoSS Treaty Web

Phoebus

The longer I watch that web, the more I think that a new fracture is not likely to happen soon.

The "Polarsphere" (sorry for the name) is the only sub-cluster that can be easily identified in that mess, but the other parts don't look close enough to smoothly unite against them. In fact I suspect that many sub-clusters of the "non-Polar" (again sorry) part of the web wouldn't be very happy to see the main target be hit, unless they have some contingency plan to avoid becoming the next target after them... Which is an hard thing to pull out successful.

Or, in other words, there are still too many heterogenuous sub-clusters in the non-Polar part of the web.

Non-global wars remain "easy" though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've just been super busy. The project is not abandoned. It has been down due to LoSS' migration to my new server. I've been slowly restoring things. I've updated the treaty web to allow deletion of treaties. Use the search feature to find the treaty, and a delete button pops up as you mouseover. It has been closed to registered members on the LoSS forums. I think. I honestly haven't tested the permissions, but it should work.

• 1 month later...