To War!

LMAO!
What? A couple weeks ago, I mopped the floor with you for attacking Hyphydude, Agent Nuke. I asked for peace because I didn't want to start a defensive war with SUN right after signing a treaty.
Further more, This will be the first time I've been sent into anarchy this whole round. (Thanks to RE)
But I haven't checked it yet, and from what I hear, it doesn't sound like a raid. Sounds more like somebody saw this post and decided to make an already one sided fight even more one sided.
(That or somebody asked for help :P)
No hard feelings though. I envy you're success with PNU. I was about to join you at one point.

Anyway, I welcome this Roman with open guns and CMs. The more, the marrier.

And yes, I was really hoping for a 1 on 1 with you. Just to get to know yuz and have a friendly and fair fight.
(You were about 500NS above me prior to our attack)
Unfortunately, I told our members they were free to pick their own secondary targets. Just so happened that Mordor picked you. (Probably because you attacked us earlier)
My bad. I should have ordered you off limits. :P

And yes, I was really hoping for a 1 on 1 with you. Just to get to know yuz and have a friendly and fair fight.
(You were about 500NS above me prior to our attack)
Unfortunately, I told our members they were free to pick their own secondary targets. Just so happened that Mordor picked you. (Probably because you attacked us earlier)
My bad. I should have ordered you off limits. :P

Well, you have me now. Like MJ said,

"I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm really, really bad..."

B-)

Bad?... Bad?  I am really the Very Bad One...! LOL!!! 

6 "Sunnite's" all around me, No MP,  Nuked twice by Staccs('cause i was too much for them ^_^ ); winning GA's while in Anarchy; 4 of the Biggest SUN' Nations taking me down,but not breaking my fighting Will... :war:  :ph34r:  :gun:  :war:  :popcorn: ...

Oh yeah, I'm Bad!!!  LOL!!!    OH yeah, What a War...!!!!   o7 SKARO & ENCLAVE, we ROCKKKKK!!! :smug: :ehm: :lol1: :frantic: :D

nubs is all i have to say

i dont think I am hitting you at all? not even in my range

WHOLE NOTHA LEVEL

EDIT:more trashtalk

Edited by mpetes

Sam, I know. But they wouldn't give me their forum link for that same reason.
One does not have many reasons to declare war in TE. You have to work with what you got.

I give Kurdanak about 4 reasons a week to DoW me. :smug:

So much nonsense in this thread.

B-)

Truly, nothing to worry about,Paul.  Final week( a "real" mad war actions week) is about to start... We,just got our slim opportunity of getting into a somewhat-somehow big war before the last days of T-25 ... and we got it!!!  Against #1 Guys on the block, SUN...!?  They were there enjoying themselves like Kings... and we thought WHY not?  Maybe this is the Last TE-Tournament for the rest of our CN lives... And we took it!  And not that badly for us...!  Well, my nation is right now a tortured piece of shrapnel good for a Modern Arts Museum, but i have being  enjoying  the whole experience...!  Quite the Experience!  A Super Updeclare, and the EMPIRE Team (SKARO-ENCLAVE) got to pull it Off...!   Lol!!     We Rock....! NoN-sensical...?  =P  Maybe... but we had have FUN!!! :D  :lol1:  B-)  :frantic:   

Mad Respect, Enclave and SKARO.  This was a total suicide move to be sure, but you've got balls :D

B-)

Thanks a Lot...!   Remember :  give your Pixels a dignifying End, before you lose'em at ADmin's hands...! Lol! :rolleyes:

I had this idea that if War Doves ever went to war with SUN, out of love for Fen, I'd post a song for him everyday that we were at war so we'd all have a good time listening to music together.

For you Fen. :)

Guns N' Roses - Patience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT586E9OUfg

Sorry for the inactivity. Don't have much time for CN ATM.
Haven't checked it for 2 or 3 days so my nation is probably demolished. :P
It was fun, though.

B-)

Ha,ha,ha...Lol!!!    Same here,Fox Fire!  And just these last couple of days my SDI started to work ... now that my nation looks like an old crisp,or burnt potato chip :lol1: ...!       Still, 5  out of 6 of my Foes continue pounding the peel out of it...!   And now i'm in the classic "Bill Lock" ... Arrrg! Lol!!!    :laugh:  :frantic:   

I must congratulate 1 of my opponents

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=3467

Pretty even fighting, but a real, loyal, great guy.
I've fought tons of people in TE and most of he time, we had a good laugh about it, talking about how we won unwinnable battles and lost 80% success rate battles. Ah the memories :)