Most Epic War

Malik Shabazz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always remember UjP, as someone in IRON.

Someone in GOONS was at 4999 infra and had a bit over 100M in warchest (I think you could see their money easily just by trying a GA?) which was a huuuge amount of money at the time.

Someone in GOONS was at 4999 infra and had a bit over 100M in warchest (I think you could see their money easily just by trying a GA?) which was a huuuge amount of money at the time.

Funny how people bitch and moan about how nothing's changed in this game, but in reality if you compare today to the days of UJP the game has changed vastly.

Edited by youwish959

Does anyone remember the debate by people on the merits of just sitting at 4999.99 infra and becoming a nuke turret over growing past that size?

Funny how people bitch and moan about how nothing's changed in this game, but in reality if you compare today to the days of UJP the game has changed vastly.

I remember spending most of my warchest right before the first FAN war on a wonder because I didn't want people to loot the money, lol. This wasn't just me either...

Yes, indeed they have :)

Does anyone remember the debate by people on the merits of just sitting at 4999.99 infra and becoming a nuke turret over growing past that size?

Peeko did it and had a helluva fun time crushing all opposition down there.