A TTK Announcement

So, this mad man in a blue box showed up, took me on a space/time excursion. Now I read this thread, and I'm not sure I made it back. In case I'm actually in the past, I'll give you a friendly heads up.  Take my word for it.  People don't like PZI.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must be a re-roll or multi? He obviously knew what he was doing.... Or some other alliance has took advantage of his in-experience.... Either way, the blame cant be pinned on TTK for doing what others would also do.

You totally read my mind Eddy I would bet money he is a multi. I also agree, i  feel if other alliances found out they had a spy they would PZI him as well. 

I dont see what all the fuss is about.... TTK was so easy to infiltrate its not even funny. Its leaders are so clueless. :facepalm:  :war:  :war:  :war:  :war:  :war:  :war:

This isn't the point. The point is that PZI is a tool to chase people from the game (let's be real who really wants to go through that shit and then reroll with the chance it happens again)

Then don't practice it Neo.  Whether anyone here agrees or not, it is not your decision or theirs to decide how any alliance is to proceed with their business. 

That's another of the big problems with this realm...Too many people trying to mind somebody else's business. 

Edited by Regent of Omerta

A 21 day old nation spying reeks of an alt so a PZI sounds like the best option (one less alt for the true spy to use).   Also wanted to say hey MK if you find who this one is it gets you a war possibly and would probably stay with you longer then Dave93 did.

Then don't practice it Neo.  Whether anyone here agrees or not, it is not your decision or theirs to decide how any alliance is to proceed with their business. 

That's another of the big problems with this realm...Too many people trying to mind somebody else's business. 

Hahahaahooooooooly shit you just declared war over someone else conducting their business and you're gonna whip this one out.

Hahahaahooooooooly shit you just declared war over someone else conducting their business and you're gonna whip this one out.

As far as I can tell this business has limited branches that don't go into someone else's business.

Keep your business to yourself.

It's not comparable as the businesses are different.

I love how people think TTK did this because they were on the winning side of a war.

First off as for going a few rounds, well guess what he deleted.

As for chasing off new players, new player?   Unless he was a free lance spy doing it for kicks and was so horrible at it he got caught on the first go he is an existing player working for another alliance.   Either way would any alliance here say yeah I would let him in and if not how long would he last on his own with all the Tech Raiders roaming Planet Bob.

As for how horrible it is for TTK to resort to PZI and how they will pay, I have to point out that this is often coming from an bloc that has protected rogues, spies, and punished micro alliances for protecting their own.

As for chasing off new players, new player?   Unless he was a free lance spy doing it for kicks and was so horrible at it he got caught on the first go he is an existing player working for another alliance.   Either way would any alliance here say yeah I would let him in and if not how long would he last on his own with all the Tech Raiders roaming Planet Bob.

How many alliances give out their OPSEC to the general membership? Even during war, selective information is only really given out at the "last hour". A real spy is someone in government that leaks information.