Solaris Nocturne

New Desolate Order

blah blah blah this is not a one liner

Oh hey, I got my alliance name wrong. It's Nocturne Solaris. Whatever.

Edited by Instr

Funny how Winter Sonata's membership rapidly declines and everyone in this "alliance" has a seniority of one day.

Winter Sonata is Noturne Solaris... Lol. Inst told me about how they were going to change their name a little into the round weeks ago.

Good luck to you both!

o/ NS/WS
o/ NDO
o/ Roadrash is going to pass me in casualties again...

It's also funny how 13 of your members are already in Anarchy.

Here is the announcement, buried at the end of the DoW.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116096-its-a-bit-late-for-a-winter-sonata-isnt-it/

Edited by Instr

WFrom last night

4)     New Desolate Order    32    28    179,683    5,615    19.63    2    42,992    4,687    17
10)     Winter Sonata    20    17    159,019    7,951    13.93    1    36,508    3,393    10

+ me on Nocturne Solaris, ~9,000 ~9000 blah blah blah 2400 infra 255 tech 0 nukes2

29% ANS downdeclare 7% NS up-declare 7 nuke inferiority

NDO was, right before update:

4)     New Desolate Order    32    26    188,434    5,889    20.08    2    44,462    4,847    19

Currently NS is about 112,574 NS engaged with 11,257 ANS and WS is 71,345 NS with 6,486 ANS.

Looking at Nation Strength history on all of Solaris Nocturne's nations... about $250 was spent buying their ability to wage this war.

I think I'll spend the same gassing up my car, buying a carton of cigarettes, taking a pretty lady on a dinner and square-dancing date, and then stick the rest into savings.  :)  Should be a fun war all the same.

It's also funny how 13 of your members are already in Anarchy.

Here is the announcement, buried at the end of the DoW.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116096-its-a-bit-late-for-a-winter-sonata-isnt-it/

my friend there is nothing easier then putting a nation that you surprise attack into anarchy

please dont take to much pride into this ...

i will see you out there

Nukes have been launched and our no-first-use policy against inferior enemies has been voided.

Nations left on Winter Sonata will not be joining this battle, because even as a 110k vs 180k fight, this feels... too decisive, and we will be selecting a different war for Winter Sonata.

B-)

I see the "fever" of  Updeclares  is taking over TE... 

Just remember Solaris, NDO is like a Camel's caravan kinda slow, but surely getting to its goal...   A well concerted BlitzKrieg's always satisfying...  but NDO is not going to allow you to dwel on it... for sure!  Be ready for a hard street fight...!  :gun: :popcorn: :war:

Thanks for the advice, Skaro. I've just failed a negotiation with NDO and we've agreed to level NDO. In the future, never, ever, ever take it easy on an alliance; it just doesn't work.

Edited by Instr

I've talked to Professor, and I'm sure Road Rash would agree as well, but we're peacing out at update instead.

Edited by Instr