It's a bit late for a Winter Sonata, isn't it?

Hi! Winter Sonata here!

We've been getting a bit bored since the end of the SE war, so we're opting to declare on VEXILLODGE. I do have to admit we're getting the jump on you, but, TBH, your infra numbers are so cute and orderly, and our infra numbers are such a mess, we thought it might be interesting to declare war on you so that your infra numbers could be just as messed up as ours.

Astonishingly enough, out of all the alliances / alliance combos we went over yesterday, your alliance is almost a perfect tier for tier match. You have 3000 more infra than we do, but I'm sure the initial update blitz could quickly cure this problem, and we do worry about our warchests compared to yours, but I'm sure forcing a last collection in anarchy could equalize the issue.

Initial NS (WS / VEXILLODGE): 82202 / 91528 (89%)
Initial ANS (WS / VEXILLODGE): 4358 / 4326 (100.7%)
Initial Infra (WS / VEXILLODGE): 21166 / 24198 (87.5%)
Pre-War Tech (WS / VEXILLODGE): 1656 / 1879 (88%)
Alliance Numbers: (WS / VEXILLODGE): 18 / 21 (85%)

And TBH, we both have rather strange names. Vexillodge... we thought you were from VE for a while. By the time of the next war, Winter Sonata will refound as "Nocturne Solaris".

Haha I was wondering what was happening!  Looks like some sexy war action is about to explode across Planet Bob.  Good luck in your wars, may the stronger alliance prevail!

29 Mar

Initial NS (WS / VEXILLODGE): 82202 / 91528 (89%)
Initial ANS (WS / VEXILLODGE): 4358 / 4326 (100.7%)
Initial Infra (WS / VEXILLODGE): 21166 / 24198 (87.5%)
Pre-War Tech (WS / VEXILLODGE): 1656 / 1879 (88%)
Alliance Numbers: (WS / VEXILLODGE): 18 / 21 (85%)

02 Apr
NS (WS / VEXILLODGE): 71671 / 83000 (86%) - Winning!
ANS (WS / VEXILLODGE): 3982 / 3952 (100.7%) - Spooky
Infra (WS / VEXILLODGE): 16219 / 20033 (81%) - Winning!!
Tech (WS / VEXILLODGE): 1724 / 2010 (86%) - Winning!!!
Alliance Numbers: (WS / VEXILLODGE): 18 / 21 (85%) - meh

Give up yet?

I think you should try to remember that we have a nuker pointed at you, and that he has been instructed not to fire nukes.

As far as giving up? We scheduled war for 7 days and you were informed of our intent to end this war by the 4th. If you would like a surrender to put a cherry on top of a failed up-declare, sure, you can have it.

All my men are in high spirits and they are both enjoying the war and the damage they're taking. It is only because I'm not interested in spending the rest of the round fighting you that we are ending this war in this way, so that we may rebuild.