Declaration of War

sicklephoenixflag3.jpg

HIDE YO WIMMEN AND YO WARCHESTS, DA PHOENIX VIKINGS BE RAIDIN ALL OF YO' INFRA N TECH!

TPC declares war on Hellas and RD

Stats taken 25 minutes before the blitz

TPC 
26 Nations
389,305 NS
14,973 ANS
19 nuclear nations 
231 Nukes

Nations with NS over
30k-1
25k-3
20k-1
15k-7
10k-7
5k-6

Hellas/RD
35 Nations
430,150 NS
12,290 ANS
19 nuclear nations
165 Nukes

Nations with NS over
30k-0
25k-3
20k-3
15k-3
10k-8
5k-12

I blitzed your momma.

(Assuming your momma is snackpack, Wasso, or Garion.)

Also, in b4

To: Alessandro    From: Oppaa    Date: 3/3/2013 12:04:10 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles but were unable to locate any due to your hidden nuclear missile silos. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed. :mellow:

Edited by Einer

Stats Please . 

TPC got me when i was inactive . You even escaped from my Nukes for couple of days . Though Ive been told that It is a fun War . Revenge is always good for a better TE . 

I do agree we are getting beat atm, but you guys caught us at probably the worst time  :popcorn:  and little time to make warchests the size TPC had. Nonetheless TPC's activity is a lot better than Hellas' Good Fighting!

Let's continue, I need to keep the casualties up  :ehm:

I do agree we are getting beat atm, but you guys caught us at probably the worst time  :popcorn:  and little time to make warchests the size TPC had. Nonetheless TPC's activity is a lot better than Hellas' Good Fighting!

Let's continue, I need to keep the casualties up  :ehm:

I've been nickel and diming my way to having a decent nation ever since the first war  :mellow:

I will say though that I am very proud to have the #2 most destructive war (active). Many thanks to Carpet Beetle for busting me up pretty good. 

By the stats and all the nations in Hellas look like TPC got there revenge against them!

Some people did not notice that TPC was hiding in the dark during the round and last weeks especially, while Hellas was fighting week after week all major ET Alliances without a rest.

It was Hellas that allowed TPC to continue the game during the round and anyway even so during this war Hellas offered them similar anarchies (or more).