Nations: 71
Nukes: 17

[b]TFK[/b]
Strength:150,988
Average: 4,700
Nations: 32
Nukes: 31

Edited by Jesusfreak

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357886056' post='3074634']Your higher ANS and nuke advantage clearly means this is a downdeclare.[/quote]
TFK has 6 nuke nations and 32 nukes. BFF have 2 nations and 16 nukes, and both of those are in anarchy with 5 total wars with 3 total TFK nations. NLoN had 1 nuke but it got took lol. The upper part of the war doesn't look so good for BFF and NLoN..

Look at all these lil nations!

NLoN/BFF 70 nations
1 x 12.8k
1 x 11.1k:
5 x 7k+
5 x 6k+
9 x 5k+
9 x 4k+
30 nations between 2.5k and 4k

TFK 32 nations:
1 x 16k
2 x 13k+
1 x 11k
1 x 10.5k
1 x 9.3k
1 x 8.5k
5 x 6k+
1 x 4.6k
14 between 2.2k and 3.2k

All wars are by TFK at this point, but those bottom 20-25 TFK nations could in theory get swarmed. We shall see if it actually happens though. Another case where if NLoN/BFF can get the right counters in the right places, it can make a big difference and beat TFK down... but will it?

Are either of those alliances organized enough for that kind of coordination, much less up for coordinating together? There are only so many TFK defenive wars slots, so a lot of NLoN/BFF are going to be sitting around doing nothing eitehr way, They were doing that anyways tho I guess.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357886056' post='3074634']
Your higher ANS and nuke advantage clearly means this is a downdeclare.
[/quote]they have like 500 more ANS, they are outnumber more than 2 to 1... how is it a downdeclare? i am going to take it that you don't actually understand what a downdeclare actually is...

O/ Kiwi's

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357923032' post='3074792']
they have like 500 more ANS, they are outnumber more than 2 to 1... how is it a downdeclare? i am going to take it that you don't actually understand what a downdeclare actually is...

O/ Kiwi's
[/quote]
Are you now here?

I take it you don't understand sarcasm very well. Maybe you shouldn't be replying to me but the guy who just tried to in fact show this was a down declare.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357928334' post='3074817']
Are you now here?

I take it you don't understand sarcasm very well. Maybe you shouldn't be replying to me but the guy who just tried to in fact show this was a down declare.
[/quote]i see no reason in your comment to show it was sarcasm? maybe putting in a :awesome: would help with that.

As for clash... he thinks everything is a downdeclare until he is declaring war... cant even fight a war for 5 days these days i hear :facepalm:

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357936230' post='3074892']
i see no reason in your comment to show it was sarcasm? maybe putting in a :awesome: would help with that.

As for clash... he thinks everything is a downdeclare until he is declaring war... cant even fight a war for 5 days these days i hear :facepalm:
[/quote]
When things are just obvious (two times the nations, and so on for stats in this war), only the truly idiotic don't realize what's going on. Also, saying something like "clearly, this and that" when that's NOT the case, it should clue your spidey sense.

[quote name='ToaSithe' timestamp='1357936472' post='3074900']
"cant even fight a war for 5 days these days i hear"
LOL^

o/ Kiwis
[/quote]

lolGood one

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357948451' post='3075054']

When things are just obvious (two times the nations, and so on for stats in this war), only the truly idiotic don't realize what's going on. Also, saying something like "clearly, this and that" when that's NOT the case, it should clue your spidey sense.
[/quote]the amount of rubbish you say on these forums it certainly didn't seem out of character for you to say something as stupid as that and mean it...

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357936230' post='3074892']As for clash... he thinks everything is a downdeclare until he is declaring war... cant even fight a war for 5 days these days i hear :facepalm:
[/quote]

I was not the one saying it was a down-declare.
If NLoN and BFF coordinate together and fight back, they are going to win this war.

And in your massive down-declare "pass over every legit war" if TPC hadn't had decided to fight back, your war would have gone just as long as ours did. Heck you even had first choice since you declared so early, and you picked among the weakest wars you could find.

A liar and a hypocrite. So you suck twice eh?

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357952210' post='3075101']
the amount of rubbish you say on these forums it certainly didn't seem out of character for you to say something as stupid as that and mean it...
[/quote]

Or this happened...

[img]http://www.dudelol.com/img/joke-went-over-your-head.gif[/img]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357964132' post='3075243']
I was not the one saying it was a down-declare.
If NLoN and BFF coordinate together and fight back, they are going to win this war.

And in your massive down-declare "pass over every legit war" if TPC hadn't had decided to fight back, your war would have gone just as long as ours did. Heck you even had first choice since you declared so early, and you picked among the weakest wars you could find.

A liar and a hypocrite. So you suck twice eh?
[/quote]i didn't pick the war...TPC aren't as weak as you try to make out... and even after TPC got crushed they decided to keep the war going another 10 days... so that means TPC who got completely destroyed have made the might 'warriors' and 'romans' looks pathetic who after a 2 day nuclear exchange make peace :facepalm:

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357994837' post='3075374']I approve the Clash logic.
[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357886056' post='3074634']
Your higher ANS and nuke advantage clearly means this is a downdeclare.[/quote][/quote]
[url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]Straw men are stupid.[/url]

I went out of my way to post why I thought this could end up a loss for TFK.

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357923032' post='3074792']
they have like 500 more ANS, they are outnumber more than 2 to 1... how is it a downdeclare? i am going to take it that you don't actually understand what a downdeclare actually is...[/quote]

I thought you nailed it on the head right there. It was like 4700 to 4200 and the tier stuff shows about 1/3 of TFK skewing their avg NS higher than most of their nations where. TFK's median nation was nowhere near where their average nation was. Those bottom 20ish TFK nations are facing twice+ as many nations their size. Right now TFK has about 10 nations looking good and 20 nations looking to be in a lot of trouble.

We actually agree on something and you STILL have to argue with me lol.
Geez you suck.

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357995221' post='3075376']
Here's ADude's downdeclare seal of approval.

[img]http://www.blueoakenergy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/green-approved-hi.png[/img]

[i]Sorry, had an error...[/i]
[/quote]

STOP IT!

Don't use my brand without consent -_-

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1358082620' post='3075812']
STOP IT!

Don't use my brand without consent -_-
[/quote]

Valid as long as I say it's your seal.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1358095329' post='3075851']
Copy right infringement :)
[/quote]