Seeking alliance

Hello there,

I'm sure you've come here to recruit me to join your alliance and no matter what I say, your alliance will be the perfect fit for me. Wrong, but your free to try anyway. I'm looking for a no name alliance, preferably one that hasn't even announced yet with a motivated leadership, I'd like you to be at least as active as I am (2-5 per week). I'm willing to donate 4 aid slots to the alliances growth, but I'm just as likely to nuke you as the enemy if I end up attacked because of the governments stupidity. I will work in any area you need me in, and I'll recruit actively.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357105371' post='3070379']
Wait is Sparta an alliance? I don't know for sure I just know they were in the movie 300.
[/quote]
I think they were an alliance, but they realized they couldn't get their !@#$ together and disbanded in 2007.

Pax Romans is a small alliance. We are determined and all that. We have 16 members. We did announce, but hopefully that isn't a problem. We are protected by CSN. Feel free to drop by if you wish. Our forums are at paxrome.forum option.com and our AA is simply Pax Romana.

Edited by Emperor Wilbers