Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

I didn't agree with the TPC idea of attacking right after the server went down, got offered a position, left.

[font=georgia,serif][size=6]When can we stop calling this a war and start calling it what it really is... a genocide of all nations bearing the alliance tag TPC ? [/size][/font]

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357880445' post='3074560']
I didn't agree with the TPC idea of attacking right after the server went down, got offered a position, left.

[font=georgia,serif][size=6]When can we stop calling this a war and start calling it what it really is... a genocide of all nations bearing the alliance tag TPC ? [/size][/font]
[/quote]

Hold on buddy . Blame your friends in TPC for not offering a peace proposal . We had no problem to peace with TPC 3 days ago , but after all ,we decided to move forward since KJ;s response was negative for a Peace agreement .

We tried to be polite .
But nah , As if we care now .

TPC, it was better staying Classy my friends .

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357607679' post='3072628']
[b]No peace. Only death. [/b]
[/quote]

Memory refreshment! We have another 65 days!

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357880445' post='3074560']
I didn't agree with the TPC idea of [b]attacking right after the server went down[/b], got offered a position, [size=6][b]left.[/b][/size] [b](Peace has not been reached)[/b]

[/quote]

Deserter...if you were in TPC and left during the war. You should feel bad.

Edited by Swatch0

Current Time: 1/11/2013 2:11:14 AM
Hellas current ns tiers (44 nations only 4 inactive gj there Hellas):

1 x 15k (Hi Wasso!)
1 x 14.5k
1 x 14k
1 x 12
8 x 9.3k-ish avg
8 x 6.4k-ish avg
5 x 4.8k-ish avg
10 x 3.0k-ish avg
9 x 1.3k and under

Interesting stratification right there.

The TPC side is a lot different.
1 x 3.6k
2 x 2.9k
2 x 2.3k
2 x 1.9k
5 x 1.4k
12 below 1k

One result of tier comparisons like these that is nearly every TPC ground attack is an underdog attack and nearly every Hellas ground attack is an easy win. I'd bet on a lot of cautious attacks done by Hellas this entire war. So, Hellas does twice the damage on almost all of their ground attacks than TPC does when they ground attack.

The flip side is that both kinds of attacks send cash from TPC to Hellas. Which is incredibly ironic considering TPC's rep on warchesting and Hellas's rep on warchesting. Across the alliance, Hellas doesn't warchest very well, something both TPC and the Warriors saw last round and was a crucial difference in the war.

Why, it's almost like financial aid in TE

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357705056' post='3073045']

Totally unrelated but..

This needs to be said (and I think we all know why)--God bless Komplex :wub::wub::wub:
[/quote]

I think i know why too! :)

I heart math and stats :)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357895600' post='3074681']1 x 15k (Hi Wasso!)
1 x 14.5k
1 x 14k
1 x 12
8 x 9.3k-ish avg
8 x 6.4k-ish avg
-
5 x 4.8k-ish avg
-
10 x 3.0k-ish avg
9 x 1.3k and under
[/quote]

Those 19 top nation are out of reach for TPC.

The bottom nations are in some trouble. Those are the nations TPC can keep warring on and perhaps keep from growing much. TPC can keep most of them staggered all round long if they so chose.

The 5 middle nations could be gotten with some more rerolls or whatever, but will be hard to get at considering what TPC is at right now. It's possible though that for the next round of wars TPC can get some nations to grow a bit and hit them. If they drag them down too, TPC will have over 50% of Hellas under their thumbs. A phyrric (sp) win at best for Hellas.

I like that our friend Clash finds much more interesting our war with TPC and he posts more here than at the thread of his alliance pre-arranged, friendly "war" of 2 1/2 days with RE.

Even though you love stats and maths, as regarding the analysis of the actuals, it seems that you face some weaknesses :)

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357965098' post='3075255']
I like that our friend Clash finds much more interesting our war with TPC and he posts more here than at the thread of his alliance pre-arranged, friendly "war" of 2 1/2 days with RE.[/quote]

If TPC hadn't decided to fight back, this war would have been the same length as ours was.
Except ours was nowhere near the massive punk down-declare as yours was, of course.
...which is why TPC is fighting back in the first place, making the war longer.

Just feel blessed I've got some free time to share my wisdom with you :)

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357965778' post='3075259']
Sure! We, in Hellas, appreciate much your "wisdom" and your "friendly comments"!
[/quote]Glad to see you guys are making freinds. Hellas has nothing to worry about. As long as you guys keep fighting TPC no one will war you.

I suggest to not hide yourselves and start spending your warchests!

Showing an infra level of 0.00 or 2.87 some of you and many under 200.00 while you have plenty of money - as spy reports show - it does not help your image, believe me! Fight and do not hide!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357973639' post='3075322']
I suggest to not hide yourselves and start spending your warchests!

Showing an infra level of 0.00 or 2.87 some of you and many under 200.00 while you have plenty of money - as spy reports show - it does not help your image, believe me! Fight and do not hide!
[/quote]lol god your so new. how much of a WC you think you can build in 7 days?

No, we like to fight so we participate in many wars during all rounds and we use to spend our warchests to continue fighting ...

Unlike others we are hiding themselves and they keep their warchests hoping - wishful thinking - to run for flags etc.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357973809' post='3075324']
lol god your so new. how much of a WC you think you can build in 7 days?
[/quote]
You realize Alexandros is one of the best builders ever in CN....

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1357977576' post='3075343']
You realize Alexandros is one of the best builders ever in CN....
[/quote]Dealmaster is the father of TE build guide. Before you talk about the best you need to show respect to the master and say thankyou.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357982061' post='3075353']
Dealmaster is the father of TE build guide. Before you talk about the best you need to show respect to the master and say thankyou.
[/quote]
I meant all of CN I didn't point out TE did I? Nuked 94 times overall and from ZI and around Z$ came to 8499 infra in 4 months.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357982061' post='3075353']
Dealmaster is the father of TE build guide. Before you talk about the best you need to show respect to the master and say thankyou.
[/quote]indeed dealmaster was the best builder in all of TE... but now he sits in ZI with no money and no chance of the flag