Quick announcement from Hooligans

letub

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1354315576' post='3058709']
Not dissolving. But close. CnG is planning on having a civil war. Hooligans wishes to remain on our side. Which we're grateful for. That is not to say we do not fully expect ODN to attack themselves in our defense after they try to roll us. In the CnG universe nothing is ever easy.
[/quote]

Will =LOST= finally defeat Athens?

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1354296213' post='3058591']
You've got it exactly right. ODN has decided to take their lapdoggery to its logical conclusion, and the rest of us are running like cowards to whatever corner of the web will have us.
[/quote]

Shhhh. The vote isn't over yet!

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1354316401' post='3058712']
Will =LOST= finally defeat Athens?
[/quote]And will GR rise again and will Shamed take advantage of the ensuing power vacuum?

Edit: Oh, and on topic, I have no idea what happened here. I really need to talk to people more again.

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354294911' post='3058578']
I've see many things in my long time on cyberverse, but people canceling on ODN in the eve of a war is a new thing for me, normally ODN is who cancel the treaties. Also I see Hooligans was/is a [i]de facto [/i]member of CnG so this cancellation changes nothing and has little to do with the current state of affairs of cyberverse, unless CnG is being dissolved and ODN unlike the others decided to stick with DH.
[/quote]

oh hey look an optional defense reference. Sorry Death but you need to hold an MADP or higher with ODN to make that joke.

best of luck to both parties, i'm envious of Hooligans if I could cancel on ODN I would they're pretty terrible :P