World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I relinquish my claim to the Vatican. 

Could you please mark Iceland as "Kingdom of Iceland" as per this RP. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118319-the-kingdom-of-iceland-doe/

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could Iceland be Blue Gray (#6699CC) or preferably something on the darker side of that if that color wont work? Thanks.

Well I didn't leave so pressing my claim/ disputing Galapagos if they want to claim it as part of my long standing policy on basing.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/110416-tianxia-movements-thread/?p=3165238 

Also please fix Persia.

Edited by Triyun

Legality in international law is determined by the strong, your welcome to discuss.

Edit:  also vince why did you mark part of my indian territories blue.  All the Seychelles should be Tianxia, as should all of Zanzibar.

Edited by Triyun

Updated. Triyun I did not deliberately do those things, so don't get all belligerent thinking that I did. I've discovered an issue with my system of protectorate marking, in that it can sometimes have some pixel casualties, such as accidentally coloring some territories in the color of the outline.

So, I'm not going to do that to protectorates anymore. I won't erase them off the map as they are, but I won't make those things anymore.

I was recently given permission by Centurius to claim the area of Romania. Officially, the country is known as the Democratic State of Romania, but for space purposes the name Romania or even DSR would be great. I'd like to have the color Yellow for Romania, if it is not a problem.

Thank you, in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Please mark the Hudson Bay Federation as Northwest Special Administration Territory (for the NA part of Tanis' lands) and the Cuban Special Administration Territory (for Cuba). Both are not a protectorate, but a joint administration of MGL and me, so I don't know what colour you give it, but I leave that up to you. Thanks.

Tanis last post was on the 30th of August, which makes the 25th of September the 26th day.