Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your opponent is determined all these are simply nonsenses and you can not drop down my moral!

I enjoy the whole thing a lot seeing your alliance charts going down and down and down.

I will lose my nation but your alliance will be a simple null to need 2 months to keep down just one nation with no money as you claimed.

At the same time Bob Planet watches your immoral behaviour and many Hellas will follow and stand in front of you.

Because they will know that you are an alliance with no values other than a cheap way of thinking and acting, with no respect for your opponents and inefficient as well in war practice.

[IMG]http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo315/nikos21_2008/GRPR1.jpg[/IMG]

Even without money ...

Even without hands ...

Even without legs ...

we still breath free and we hit the button having our opponents enjoying their Anarchy!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343755594' post='3017299']
If there were ever an EZI worthy offense it would be war dodging and being a hater in general.
[/quote]
War dodging is a crime handled by the wronged alliance, not a foreign power.

Who are you to enforce rules on others?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1343870534' post='3017691']
War dodging is a crime handled by the wronged alliance, not a foreign power.

Who are you to enforce rules on others?
[/quote]
Well when he stated he would defend sparta regardless he became an enemy combatant, one who had alot of tech and with a solid WC could have caused havok. So ya we are enforcing it because he is a threat to my people. Or I just like blowing things up.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1343871094' post='3017692']
Well when he stated he would defend sparta regardless he became an enemy combatant, one who had alot of tech and with a solid WC could have caused havok. So ya we are enforcing it because he is a threat to my people. Or I just like blowing things up.
[/quote]
Well, then call it what it is. Don't play with faux moralism to make a cause seem just. Regardless of what he said, he didn't act on it, and support can mean anything, from verbal to militaristic support. I guess that's what desperation brings, a jump to action. When you have nobody keeping you in check, things like this tend to happen.

Had it happened to you, you would be playing the same card as him.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1343871650' post='3017693']
Well, then call it what it is. Don't play with faux moralism to make a cause seem just. Regardless of what he said, he didn't act on it, and support can mean anything, from verbal to militaristic support. I guess that's what desperation brings, a jump to action. When you have nobody keeping you in check, things like this tend to happen.

Had it happened to you, you would be playing the same card as him.
[/quote]

He is the one playing the moral card. I dont think anyone who actually is important has tried to claim otherwise. If I left my alliance on the eve of war, then publicaly stated I was going to defend my old alliance, then I would be ready for war. If not Id be in Peace mode. We saw/see him as a military target that is all.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1343880206' post='3017730']
He is the one playing the moral card. I dont think anyone who actually is important has tried to claim otherwise. If I left my alliance on the eve of war, then publicaly stated I was going to defend my old alliance, then I would be ready for war. If not Id be in Peace mode. We saw/see him as a military target that is all.
[/quote]

Hellas had fought all - ALL I said - previous wars of Sparta during its 1623 days of presence there; even when fighting alone.

So as you said in the eve of a war that other things obliged us to chose the lonely and hard road to leave our Alliance and all its priviliges would not make it different and yes we said and we would said it again that we would defend our old alliance in need.

You claimed that Hellas was a threat for you due to its tech and warchest (there you deny yourself as you knew my warchest through published Drai spy operation). So you decided (on the safe) a whole alliance like Persians to drop yourselves against Hellas.

But even when Sparta peaced out and most of the wars peaced out and Hellas has lost its tech and it was not a threat anymore you continued the wars for nearly 50 days nuking us daily.

So this is not because Hellas was a threat but either because Hellas when with the tech was a Black Team Senator taking maybe this position from one of your nations, either your nations were jealous of Hellas top nation or (the most probable and worst of all) because Hellas has revealed your immoral role in game, you have started hating us, full of fear and guiltiness, knowing that at the end other nations or Alliances will follow Hellas example, they will deny to surrender and they will prefer to fight till death, chosing Glory (do not say that we have not warned you on this on our thread title here) than humiliation.

This is the hard thing that your nations can not understand and they will never do, as like the Persians fighting Spartans, you are full of laziness and easiness of life and you know to fight only when you are more numberwise and all possibilities are in your favour, as sacrifice and honour and dignity are words missing from Umbrella's vocabulary!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1343883198' post='3017744']
Hellas had fought all - ALL I said - previous wars of Sparta during its 1623 days of presence there; even when fighting alone.
[/quote]
That has nothing to do with you saying you would fight this war.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343884023' post='3017747']
That has nothing to do with you saying you would fight this war.
[/quote]

Yes, nothing ... just fyi two new nukes, blue and white, nicely polished, engraved with "Fight with honour and die with dignity" logo, personally signed have just landed on your colleagues!! :nuke:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1343884695' post='3017750']
Yes, nothing ... just fyi two new nukes, blue and white, nicely polished, engraved with "Fight with honour and die with dignity" logo, personally signed have just landed on your colleagues!! :nuke:
[/quote]
Yet my colleagues will rebuild far faster than you.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343885023' post='3017752']
Yet my colleagues will rebuild far faster than you.
[/quote]

Do you expect me to rebuild at all? :lol1:

I have not declared on you; you declared on me.

I defend my nation and I will ever do.

I do not chose to surrender but only in a respectful white peace (even though I am in the right against you), otherwise yes I prefer to sacrifice my nation for what I believe.

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' timestamp='1343913217' post='3017824']
So you basically admit you're throwing away your nation in a futile effort when you know we will be back in prewar condition in a single back collect.
[/quote]
Some people have principles, surprising, eh?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1343928765' post='3017879']
Some people have principles, surprising, eh?
[/quote]

And we come back to the beginning of this circular argument for the...tenth time this thread? And maybe the 500,000th time since January 2006?

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1343945829' post='3017949']
And we come back to the beginning of this circular argument for the...tenth time this thread? And maybe the 500,000th time since January 2006?
[/quote]
Everyone in this world has become circular. What is your point?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1343947820' post='3017958']
Everyone in this world has become circular. What is your point?
[/quote]

And we come back to the beginning of this circular argument for the...tenth time this thread?

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1343951010' post='3017976']
And we come back to the beginning of this circular argument for the...tenth time this thread?
[/quote]

Ender, are you done being a dirty hippy and ready to get some raids or what?

E: double post ftl

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1343883198' post='3017744']

So as you said in the eve of a war that other things obliged us to chose the lonely and hard road to leave our Alliance and all its priviliges would not make it different and yes we said and we would said it again that we would defend our old alliance in need.

You claimed that Hellas was a threat for you due to its tech and warchest (there you deny yourself as you knew my warchest through published Drai spy operation). So you decided (on the safe) a whole alliance like Persians to drop yourselves against Hellas.

But even when Sparta peaced out and most of the wars peaced out and Hellas has lost its tech and it was not a threat anymore you continued the wars for nearly 50 days nuking us daily.

So this is not because Hellas was a threat but either because Hellas when with the tech was a Black Team Senator taking maybe this position from one of your nations, either your nations were jealous of Hellas top nation or (the most probable and worst of all) because Hellas has revealed your immoral role in game, you have started hating us, full of fear and guiltiness, knowing that at the end other nations or Alliances will follow Hellas example, they will deny to surrender and they will prefer to fight till death, chosing Glory (do not say that we have not warned you on this on our thread title here) than humiliation.

This is the hard thing that your nations can not understand and they will never do, as like the Persians fighting Spartans, you are full of laziness and easiness of life and you know to fight only when you are more numberwise and all possibilities are in your favour, as sacrifice and honour and dignity are words missing from Umbrella's vocabulary!
[/quote]

Yes, its deff that we want your (useless) senate seat. You caught us

Edited by white majik

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' timestamp='1343999251' post='3018107']
Please don't tell me you're actually dumb enough to think we care at all about morality.
[/quote]

Glad you admit that your Alliance lacks values, principles, ideas, humour and ... morality! :P

At least you may open your Umbrellas to protect yourselves ... not from nukes but from spitting.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas