The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Next couple days will show NADC down. Hold on to your britches - bumpy ride ahead. Nothing to be too concerned about. A few member nations have volunteered for nuke testing. We didn't tell them that we were nuking their nation.

Whoops. Darn paper work.

Oh well.

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Edited by watchman

good job, NpO on passing TOOL (though I hate to admit it, this is also b/c we just lost a valued member of TOOL due to deletion :( oh well, TOOL will rise again, onward for the light! :D)

Yeah congrats NpO and I think GK mentioned something about 2 biggies getting deleted. One was hacked or something I guess...

Anyways, TOOL shall strike back pretty soon :ehm:

I find it ironic that Sparta gets the biggest gainer only a couple days after people in Sparta were wondering how cool it would be to get biggest gainer since they haven't gotten it in months.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!1111 THEY SET US ALL UP, ABANDON AQUA <.<

I'm going to start with what everyone else is thinking right now - the New Polar Order's pass of The Order of Light. Barely more than two months after the end of a destructive war, and having paid out nearly 50,000 technology to their adversaries, they have battled back to stand on the edge of a sanction. No matter what your personal feelings about the alliance, it is only fitting that you recognise and respect what they have accomplished in this short while.

I love this, makes me all warm and fuzzy big fat freakin' o/