Plunging into darkness

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337076400' post='2967662']
You are attacking my tech sellers... Please Cease and Desist LSF and Combine...
[/quote]

I understand that this may cause you some inconvenience. Although this isn't considered to be a war by us it is also not an opportunistic tech raid. We won't tolerate the existence of the Blackguard AA

I'd suggest you messaging your tech sellers and asking them to leave the Blackguard AA would be the fastest way to resolve the issue.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337076918' post='2967664']
I understand that this may cause you some inconvenience. Although this isn't considered to be a war by us it is also not an opportunistic tech raid. We won't tolerate the existence of the Blackguard AA

I'd suggest you messaging your tech sellers and asking them to leave the Blackguard AA would be the fastest way to resolve the issue.
[/quote]

I'd suggest you come and talk to the NG triumvirate about the fastest way to resolve this issue. We completely understand your grievances and we have no love for any NGers seceding but there is money invested. Let's talk this one out.

SR.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1337088084' post='2967684']
I'd suggest you come and talk to the NG triumvirate about the fastest way to resolve this issue. We completely understand your grievances and we have no love for any NGers seceding but there is money invested. Let's talk this one out.

SR.
[/quote]

Are NG protecting this alliance that's being raided? Or is anyone for that matter? If they have no protection then they don't need to approach you for jack !@#$. If you had money invested then you should have had the savvy to protect your investment before it got raided.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337088278' post='2967686']
Are NG protecting this alliance that's being raided? Or is anyone for that matter? If they have no protection then they don't need to approach you for jack !@#$. If you had money invested then you should have had the savvy to protect your investment before it got raided.
[/quote]

If I thought for a minute that that this deserved a response I'd be giving you to much credit. $%&@ off.

As it is I have respect for LSF and just want to make sure we sort this out without them and NG having any trouble or bad blood. Because sometimes we actually negotiate.

If you could kindly crawl back into irrelevence that would be much appreciated.

SR.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1337088517' post='2967688']
[b]If I thought for a minute that that this deserved a response I'd be giving you to much credit. $%&@ off.[/b]

As it is I have respect for LSF and just want to make sure we sort this out without them and NG having any trouble or bad blood. Because sometimes we actually negotiate.

If you could kindly crawl back into irrelevence that would be much appreciated.

SR.
[/quote]

You say the bold then respond anyway, you confirmed you're an idiot within the first 2 sentences.

All I got from that post was, yadda, yadda insult because I can't answer him. yadda yadda. You're an idiot.

What part of they have no obligation to chat to you are you not understanding? Are you that stupid you can't grasp that? Or is it just a case you don't like it when it gets done to you, but okay when you do it to others. Ahhh okay, I got ya.

There is nothing to negotiate you goonbah, You have no formal protection over this alliance, Thus you have no right to dictate to anyone what they should or shouldn't do about a legitimate raid.

Are you new here? Are you a bit slow on the uptake of how things work?

Also, you should play dodge ball, you would be great at it.

I'm extremley upset about a 40 day old nation calling me irrelevant. In the entire 4 years of me being in this realm I have never heard that insult Well done man, you're a superstar at the insulting of others. I'll have to store that one in the memory banks for future use. :lol1:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337088808' post='2967690']
All I got from that post was, yadda, yadda insult because I can't answer him. yadda yadda. You're an idiot.

What part of they have no obligation to chat to you are you not understanding? Are you that stupid you can't grasp that? Or is it just a case you don't like it when it gets done to you, but okay when you do it to others. Ahhh okay, I got ya.

There is nothing to negotiate you goonbah, You have no formal protection over this alliance, Thus you have no right to dictate to anyone what they should or shouldn't do about a legitimate raid.

Are you new here? Are you a bit slow on the uptake of how things work?

Also, you should play dodge ball, you would be great at it.
[/quote]

I've played this game for enough years to know that it works like this. Alliances do what alliances have the capacity to do. I've seen plenty of alliances step in over tech selling issues without formal protection before.

Neither are we dictating what LSF do, we would just prefer to get our tech out, and that doesn't inconvenience LSF in the slightest.

If you would prefer to create yet another ego-pulling session out of an easily resolvable diplomatic situation then go ahead, but I for one lack the time or the patience to debate with a sub-par troll from a black team micro.

SR.

EDIT: as an aside, a 40 day old nation that is a reroll of a 4 year old one who remembers when CN had real players to debate with, none of your sub par bollocks. :)

Edited by Scandalous Rumour

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1337089070' post='2967691']
I've played this game for enough years to know that it works like this. Alliances do what alliances have the capacity to do. I've seen plenty of alliances step in over tech selling issues without formal protection before.

Neither are we dictating what LSF do, we would just prefer to get our tech out, and that doesn't inconvenience LSF in the slightest.

If you would prefer to create yet another ego-pulling session out of an easily resolvable diplomatic situation then go ahead, but I for one lack the time or the patience to debate with a sub-par troll from a black team micro.

SR.

EDIT: as an aside, a 40 day old nation that is a reroll of a 4 year old one who remembers when CN had real players to debate with, none of your sub par bollocks. :)
[/quote]

You're overstepping your mark by asking an alliance that has no obligation to do you any favors to come chat about a situation you could have easily solved by protecting the alliance/sellers in an official capacity. You obviously don't get it or understand that so I don't know why I'm trying to imprint basic sense into someone who lacks the ability to have a shred of it.

There is no diplomatic situation. What part do you not understand? I'm willing to break it down into idiot terms for you if you're struggling?

I'm not sub par at what I do, you're responding for one, as do many others ;) You clearly are sub par at running around the forums making comments about how alliances should contact you and yadda yadda and we want our tech WAAAHHHH WAAAAAAH your raiding our tech sellers WAAAAH AHAHAHAHHA, (even though we do it, but that's okay)

I'm guessing this is your first low level government position? That or you truly as a noob that's been playing for a grand total of 40 days and thinks he knows it all.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337088278' post='2967686']
[/quote]

Non Grata will defend her investments. And right now the nations in blackguard owe my members a good bit of tech...

The question you have to ask yourselves, is do they want to fight us for the tech we are owed?

(Unkajo has gone to GOD's "The Seraphims" AA

EDIT: Dammit, it's another NEW Scenario

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337089592' post='2967696']
Non Grata will defend her investments. And right now the nations in blackguard owe my members a good bit of tech...

The question you have to ask yourselves, is do they want to fight us for the tech we are owed?

(Unkajo has gone to GOD's "The Seraphims" AA
[/quote]

Then claim your tech by attacking him. Or the novel idea of helping him build back up to get more tech at a better rate. So you will consider everyone else's tech deals with the people you raid? What am I saying, of coarse you wont. Classic example of might makes right aye and we do it, it's okay, you do it, and we will WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAH and stomp our feet.

Such a swell bunch of guys you are.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337089875' post='2967697']
Then claim your tech by attacking him. Or the novel idea of helping him build back up to get more tech at a better rate. So you will consider everyone else's tech deals with the people you raid? What am I saying, of coarse you wont. Classic example of might makes right aye and we do it, it's okay, you do it, and we will WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAH and stomp our feet.

Such a swell bunch of guys you are.
[/quote]

Tbh Hiro I'm just a bit butthurt that some of our guys invested 9m into 9m/300T tech deals and LSF and combine are raiding some of our raid targets :P

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337089963' post='2967698']
Tbh Hiro I'm just a bit butthurt that some of our guys invested 9m into 9m/300T tech deals and LSF and combine are raiding some of our raid targets :P
[/quote]

I know this. You don't have to have that goonbah post his elementary diplomatic spin on it here. You would have then denied my opportunity to rage against the machine.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337090186' post='2967699']
I know this. You don't have to have that goonbah post his elementary diplomatic spin on it here. You would have then denied my opportunity to rage against the machine.
[/quote]

In his defence Hiro I posted because I was in international for two years and I love LSF. ;)

SR.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337090186' post='2967699']
[/quote]

Haha Just wish they had some guys in my range... I've not had a decent raid since AGWO.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337090303' post='2967701']
Haha Just wish they had some guys in my range... I've not had a decent raid since AGWO.
[/quote]

If they had any 50k nations I'd have raided them myself.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1337090267' post='2967700']
In his defence Hiro I posted because I was in international for two years and I love LSF. ;)

SR.
[/quote]

LSF are big enough, ugly enough (minus Sabcat) to deal with their own FA. They certainly do not need a low grade of quality doing their work for them.

Edit:missed an A

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337090416' post='2967702']

LSF are big enough, ugly enough (minus Sabcat) to deal with their own FA. They certainly do not need a low grade of quality doing their work for them.

[/quote]

I don't think anyone in LSF would take much exception to SR offering them a suggestion to avoid any possible diplomatic issues with NG arriving from the protection of their identity, and I'm pretty sure they don't need you to tell them what is or is not necessary in dealing with this, especially when it appears your only real concern is scoring points off of NG.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1337090942' post='2967705']
I don't think anyone in LSF would take much exception to SR offering them a suggestion to avoid any possible diplomatic issues with NG arriving from the protection of their identity, and I'm pretty sure they don't need you to tell them what is or is not necessary in dealing with this, especially when it appears your only real concern is scoring points off of NG.
[/quote]

I don;t like quoting myself, but didn't I just state that? I bold'd it so you can see it a bit more clearer, obviously you missed it before. Do you want it in a larger font?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337090416' post='2967702']

[b]LSF are big enough, ugly enough (minus Sabcat) to deal with their own FA. They certainly do not need a low grade of quality doing their work for them.[/b]

[/quote]

So yea, must pay more attention. Easily distracted. -B

Why are you bringing CheeKy into this?

But yeah, Stewie revealed he wasn't upset as he came out to be at first. If Unkajo went to Seraphims, I wonder if he's going to try to join GOD now.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337092007' post='2967713']
But yeah, Stewie revealed he wasn't upset as he came out to be at first. If Unkajo went to Seraphims, I wonder if he's going to try to join GOD now.
[/quote]
Poor poor GOD. Oh well the rest of the band will follow and hop around for ages.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337091561' post='2967710']
Hiro, calm down. It's only a cheeky micro war. NG just want their tech. Everything is cool.
[/quote]

I'm calm, ;) Tbh If I knew me messing around with folks here would have resulted in NG pming me on here, and then querying me in IRC, I'd have not bothered. I find reading peoples mundane history to be quite boring.