The CIA has Government Openings!

L33t G33k

ciatransqk9.png

The CIA has Government Openings!

From the Office of The President:

It is apparent at this time that an alliance operating with one government official is not effective. With this I have made an executive decision to appoint interim government officials until the first elections of The CIA.

Anyone running a nation that is older than 30 days may apply. To apply simply pm me here on these forums or on The CIA Forums. We currently have openings for a Secretary of Defense, Secretary of The Treasury, Director of Internal Affairs, Head of Council (Senate), 2 Senate Seats, and a Chief Justice.

If you feel specifically qualified for any position be sure to let me know why. Becoming an interim government official will require joining The CIA at least until you are out of office. This is a great chance to help shape a new alliance, without going out, starting one, finding a protectorate, ect. I hope there will be some interest in this. Let me know if you have any questions.

For The CIA: Witness Our Signature(s) This Day The 30th of December 2007

L33t G33k, Founder & President

EDIT: Updated avalible positions 12/31

Edited by L33t G33k

Well I don't see it as recruitment but more of a job opening announcement, but I can see how it could be viewed as recruitment, so I guess we'll see if the mods move it or not, I chose this forum because its not really about recruiting but annoucning government openings...

EDIT:

@SpacingOutMan: Business do it all the time...:P its not like i'm going to choose just anyone...

OOC: I'm a geek i don't have friends...lol jk

Edited by L33t G33k

If the job requires they join your alliance, then yeah, it's recruiting.

Shameless recruiting ftwftl?

No its an announcement of opne government positions. Not quite recruiting...ftw

Business != Government

at any rate, good luck with this

Whats if its a capitalist government? lol

at any rate, the goal isn;t to get just anyone, its to get someone who can work well in the position.

L33T G33K, you started your alliance how many months ago? I think it's a little over two now, and you are still the only member. Just give it up. No offense, but it's obviously not happening. Besides, you can't start an alliance on your own. You need at least two or three friends to make it happen. If you and your friends disagree about the government, or some other aspect of the alliance, learn to compromise.

For now, why don't you just join Atlantis? It'd be a lot more beneficial to you than your current state of affairs, and there's a chance that you would meet people there who would be interested in carrying out your plans with the CIA at a later date.

Durim

L33T G33K, you started your alliance how many months ago? I think it's a little over two now, and you are still the only member. Just give it up. No offense, but it's obviously not happening. Besides, you can't start an alliance on your own. You need at least two or three friends to make it happen. If you and your friends disagree about the government, or some other aspect of the alliance, learn to compromise.

For now, why don't you just join Atlantis? It'd be a lot more beneficial to you than your current state of affairs, and there's a chance that you would meet people there who would be interested in carrying out your plans with the CIA at a later date.

Durim

Actually its not even 1 month old. :P ftw

I could join one of any number of alliances but this is something that I wanted to do when I had my old nation but never did...so what if it takes some extra work

fyi this really isn't a bribe of government position to join, I'm not going to just give someone a government position because they join, I am seeking out people for a temp government til I get the membership to hold elections for the main government, makes things a little easier on me.

Can I be in charge? If I can be in charge, then I might just be remotely interested in this offer. However, if I cannot be in charge, then I will have no other choice than to crush you and your alliance. I'm sorry, but that is just the way General Reformentia Virginia rolls.