The Great Native Merger

vandelsand

Wow. This, this offer is just too good to pass up. We need more "active" and "growing" nations like this, so much so that I'd be willing to forfeit everything I've helped build up in my alliance to be under your "rule" in this alliance that's only getting "stronger every day."

:smug:

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1329345512' post='2921240']
Consider merging with Mongols.
[/quote]

Dont touch my Mongols! :D they are ours and forever ours!

[size="1"]*kaskus has to have someone whose like them, dont they?*[/size]

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1329415892' post='2921889']
That's right, it was I who masterminded the Great Native Merge. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

haha no but seriously guys just ignore this
[/quote]

Wow, everyone on the forums cares so much about saving their own face. Yes, this is foreign affairs, you guys just don't accept anything when it comes your way. I have had several offers on PM about this, which is really nice, and throws all of your retarded coments back into your faces.

You guys really are just so concerned about your own image, f'n weak.

I can't wait for the next message to come along that everyone bashes because they aren't happy with themselves.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1329420519' post='2921934']
Wow, everyone on the forums cares so much about saving their own face. Yes, this is foreign affairs, you guys just don't accept anything when it comes your way. I have had several offers on PM about this, which is really nice, and throws all of your retarded coments back into your faces.

You guys really are just so concerned about your own image, f'n weak.

I can't wait for the next message to come along that everyone bashes because they aren't happy with themselves.
[/quote]

I mean, we'll see how this turns out but ok!

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1329407549' post='2921785']
Dont touch my Mongols! :D they are ours and forever ours!

[size="1"]*kaskus has to have someone whose like them, dont they?*[/size]
[/quote]

MONGOLS are just fine, we work and fight well together, we are RL fiends.
NOT INTERESTED in any merger, blend, we must keep our horse stock pure, As we are CN's most feared horse warriors!
Lord Caparo we are not yours, and you are not ours, we are equals.
We are looking at a possible MDoAP with Kaskus, they seem to be experienced warriors and a good fit.

Edited by lord bitburg

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1329443584' post='2922216']
I claim MONGOLS as my personal farmhands.
[/quote]

You need a few million casualties before we will respect you, we will never farm for you, with your 0 attacking, I really should not even talk to you. But even CN needs boys to clean the warriors weapons. I could allow you to be my squire, and show you how to wage war.

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will soon till the soil for those who have not."?

Edited by lord bitburg

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1329446364' post='2922246']
You need a few million casualties before we will respect you, we will never farm for you, with your 0 attacking, I really should not even talk to you. [b]But even CN needs boys to clean the warriors weapons. I could allow you to be my squire[/b], and show you how to wage war.

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will soon till the soil for those who have not."?
[/quote]

I love you man and you know that but this sounds really really gay. Just saying.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1329449471' post='2922275']
I love you man and you know that but this sounds really really gay. Just saying.
[/quote]

I rather have a woman clean my warrior weapon- I dont know what bitburg is talking about- I am with you on this Londo- Bitburg has tendencies.
:facepalm:

Edited by death from above 82

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1329439338' post='2922170']
MONGOLS are just fine, we work and fight well together, we are RL fiends.
NOT INTERESTED in any merger, blend, we must keep our horse stock pure, As we are CN's most feared horse warriors!
Lord Caparo we are not yours, and you are not ours, we are equals.
We are looking at a possible MDoAP with Kaskus, they seem to be experienced warriors and a good fit.
[/quote]

It was a joke man, based on how alike you guys and us are :)

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1329457389' post='2922382']
It was a joke man, based on how alike you guys and us are :)
[/quote]

i know its a joke, its a game,

damn death from above 82, and londo, I missed the warrior weapon, but no one picked up on FIENDS! because thats what we are. and death hit me at work we will get u a nice 101 AIRBORNE avatar for your posts !! ha ha

Edited by lord bitburg