I've been in CN 4+ years.

Mustakrakish II

[center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/littlejimmy904/hugemanatee.jpg[/IMG]

Oh the hugemanatee indeed. Four and a half years on this nation, plus however many I played before that. It's been a long time, and a lot of fun. Sadly, I think to self-celebrate this momentous day of 1550 days old only a few days after the disbandment of Asgaard. Alas, it is not all bad, though. Asgaard has its new home in Valhalla, and I am back with my old pals at Europa.

I just want to thank everyone who has helped make this game fun for me, and I apologize if I miss anyone. It has been 4+ years.

First of all, and I don't know who will all see this from then, the people who helped me get started in Cyber Nations back in my first alliance, The Templar Knights. I know they aren't around anymore, but Pan The Piper, RoC, JediSoccerPlayers, Gran the Man, Bud, and Empress Izzy. You guys (and girl) made that alliance extremely fun. Oh, and if Gino the Roman is still around and remembers me, we used to talk a bunch on AIM. Good times.

To the maroon alliance in general, back in the hay-day of the alliance forums. I contribute much of the downfall in activity over the years to be because of the lack of these forums now, as it was fun and an easy way to meet people in the game.

To all my former (well, now current) UCN/Europa friends (except for Chax. What a !@#$%). The jobs and responsibilities I held at UCN helped me prepare to run my own alliance and help better understand how the foreign affairs of CN work. Not only that, but you brought fun back to me for this game, which is the main reason I came crawling back to you guys.

To everyone who helped make The Assassin Order, and more importantly Asgaard, possible. I know Ragnorak has hit hard times, but thank you for your protection in the old Ragnabloc. (And a quick shoutout to RAD. You guys were RAD.)

To Lone Wolfe and Gambona, who came to me with their idea for Asgaard, and that we were able to grow it to a peak of 3million NS in such a short amount of time. Also, to everyone in Asgaard. It was fun, and I wish RL wasn't a such a drag on all of us.

So here's to four more years I guess.

[img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l82eb3mCfx1qb1zweo1_500.jpg[/img]

[/center]