Grudges

Omniscient1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, Bob Janova, how could you not know? There were a lot of people from that sector saying they'd hope both Polar and VE got wrecked in the PB-NpO because they disliked both. Mostly Valhalla though.

I will definitely say that from the point of just before Karma to BiPolar, there was some major league IRON/VE hate, but it was something that was easily moved past in the post BiPolar world with some talking on things.

I'll rephrase Doitzel's classic line and say that the greatest grudge in CN history was the one GGA had with success.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1326761613' post='2901213']
Erm, Bob Janova, how could you not know? There were a lot of people from that sector saying they'd hope both Polar and VE got wrecked in the PB-NpO because they disliked both. Mostly Valhalla though.
[/quote]

Maybe if you just didn't talk so much crap that might change some peoples minds.

Me, as an individual? I'm just wearing the pip. I'm not in VE. I mostly talk crap(I guess offensive comments, because I usually do believe what I say) because I'm kind of done being milquetoast in general. Turning the other cheek didn't really pay off much for the most part. It helps not to have any obligations either.

OOC: bus wifi is slow.

I am pretentious at times, but I have fun doing that.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1326762196' post='2901219']
Me, as an individual? I'm just wearing the pip. I'm not in VE. I mostly talk crap(I guess offensive comments, because I usually do believe what I say) because I'm kind of done being milquetoast in general. Turning the other cheek didn't really pay off much for the most part. It helps not to have any obligations either.

OOC: bus wifi is slow.
[/quote]

I'd agree about turning the other cheek in this game. As soon as you do, someone is always waiting there with a fresh "grudge" smack in this game.

OOC: you have wifi on a bus? That's pretty cool.

It's kind of difficult to trust anyone in general, tbh, which is why I try to be a straight shooter as much as possible.

OOC: Yeah, 400 mile ride, so it works out well. youtube is blocked though. I wasn't expecting it.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1326767343' post='2901270']
I've come to realize that there are not enough graves in the world to hold all of those who have wronged me. At this point, I just pick-and-choose who really deserves to be under my boot and let the rest go.
[/quote]

Oh, you're still the pretender?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZmQZZvPT4s

Edited by Roquentin

CN is a geosimulator RPG, and IC grudges are part of what drives politics. When OOC become IC, though, it stops being a game. I have no experience with crossing the IC/OOC line here, but I've been a part of it in similar games and it always turns out well. Sometimes people just need to take a deep breath and realize when something isn't about the game anymore.

Edited by Coyote

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1326787249' post='2901408']
Oh, you're still the pretender?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZmQZZvPT4s
[/quote]
It's more I'm too lazy to change my signature. But would gladly accept the throne by popular acclamation.