An Official Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1325537896' post='2890796']
Congrats to my friends in Non Grata.

I missed your constant gov changes, which are (of course) an obvious sign of instability and will surely lead to your eventual collapse. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Keep this up and before we know it Buzz will be a Trium. We really don't want to go down that road.

Grats Steve. ;)

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1325515394' post='2890675']
Congrats to Buscemi and NCC. I'm still waiting for MikeTheFirst to return to power and/or for Lord Nettles to rightfully assume the position of Dictator for Life, but this will do in the interim.
[/quote]

I too am patiently waiting.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1325588435' post='2891403']
My apprentice has finally risen to power. I'm sure he will be able to bring NG into it's Golden Age. Viva la Steve! Viva la Buscemi!
[/quote]
[ooc?]The last Golden Age was characterised by being the only trade partner with Japan.[/]

Can we expect a bright new chapter in our relations with long-term partners SOS and NsO?

:awesome:

Edited by Katy Perry

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1325606380' post='2891513']
[ooc?]The last Golden Age was characterised by being the only trade partner with Japan.[/]

Can we expect a bright new chapter in our relations with long-term partners SOS and NsO?

:awesome:
[/quote]

Not for the Dutch.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1325588435' post='2891403']
My apprentice has finally risen to power. I'm sure he will be able to bring NG into it's Golden Age. Viva la Steve! Viva la Buscemi!
[/quote]
And the start to this Golden Age can be achieved by only one thing - GPA-NG MDoAP! Then it's off to DoW the guy who's stealing my likeness, KeMo or whatever his name is.