The Attack

ishabad98

Khalistan’s right to exist has been revoked. We will offer a 1 day supply of vodka*** to whichever country extinguishes Khalistan’s life first.

*** Note: In Slavorussia a one day supply of vodka could keep a small country intoxicated for years.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1324947750' post='2886872']
Khalistan’s right to exist has been revoked. We will offer a 1 day supply of vodka*** to whichever country extinguishes Khalistan’s life first.

*** Note: In Slavorussia a one day supply of vodka could keep a small country intoxicated for years.
[/quote]
The Khanate of Marscurian Siberia formally calls dibs.

[b]Classified[/b]

Vicidalia moves it's Bataillon d'Inde to the northern border of West India.
[b]
Bataillon d'Inde[/b]

[list]
[*]1 Compagnie des Fusiliers
[*]2 Escadrons de Dragons
[*]4 105mle Schneider field guns
[*]4 12,8 cm canons antichars
[*]2 Katjusha rocket artillery
[/list]
[b]
Private message
To: UFE Embassy, Paris

We hereby request military access to the Indian protectorate, should West India and Khalistan enter a phase of armed conflict, in order to fulfill our duties of the pact we signed with West India to protect its rights, interests and existence. We will not harm any Indians on the way and we asure that Vicidalia means no harm to your nation. We will not enter any part of your protectorate should the UFE deny us access or as long as Khalistan is at peace with us and West India.

With regards,
[i]Charlotte de Nouvelle-Châteaudun[/i]

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

To: Spartan Regional Command

Please stay out of this. I will also keep Vicidalia out of this, so it can remain a regional conflict. This might not even happen anyways. We might all have had too much vodka.

[quote][center][img]http://djbbc2.com/images/sithlogo.png[/img]

[b][size="7"][u]Dispatch from the August Imperator of the
United Federation of the East[/u][/size][/b][/center]

I have dispatched my favored servants, the Mooserider Horde to deal with the Khalistan Question. All others who attempt and insert themselves into the affairs of the Celestial Horde court Heaven's Wrath.

Other nations which have concerns with regards to this issue are asked to chill the $%&@ out.[/quote]

Edited by Triyun

We answer the call of the Khagan of the Celestial Horde! In addition to the 4,000 remaining mooseriders, we will supplement the invasion force with 50,000 troops of the Marscurian Siberian army, several tanks and artillery batteries, and all of our fighter and bomber squadrons. The troops would be set to rendezvous in a UFE military base inside the protectorate bordering Khalistan. As soon as the word of authorization was given, the assault would begin with bomber and fighter/bomber runs into the capital of Khalistan.

However, before all this started, hourly broadcasts would be sent to the government of Khalistan, ordering them to surrender to the Celestial Horde.

All the planes of the Marscurian Siberian air force were redirected to Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore, just inside of the UFE protectorate near Khalistan. Along with the military planes, a load of air cargo planes from Marscurian Siberian Airways was contracted to carry bombs and missiles to support the assault force. They were ordered to take of and land approaching the West so that they would avoid traveling over Khalistani territory. Due to the distance between Marscurian Siberia and Pakistan, the transport phase would take several hours (OOC: I'll get to this tomorrow). The land forces took a different route. The mooseriders, already in Western China, were ordered towards the Karakoram Highway leading into Pakistan, while the rest of the army would need to travel from Marscurian Siberia, a trip that would take several days. This was not all bad. The resolve of the Khalistanis was noted to be severely lacking. Perhaps a few bombing runs and they would surrender, saving thousands of lives.

[quote name='LBT88' timestamp='1324962862' post='2887036']
"How unfortunate that a tiny nation like [b]Ishabad[/b] would attempt to invade a nation all the way in North Africa. It is good to see that the UFE is taking action against this rogue state."

[i]~ Confederate Department of State[/i]
[/quote]
"There is another one of these tiny wacko states? I thought the two Khalistans were the only ones the devil cursed us with."
[i]
Charlotte de Nouvelle-Châteaudun[/i]

[b]OOC:[/b] It's Khalistan. There is no Ishabad.

Private essage from Theta Sigma to Khalistan:

The Democratic Republic of Gallifrey will in no way support any kind of military expansion by force for any reason ecspecially as a bargaining chip. In short, please dont do that again if you are still wishing for diplomatic talks between our nations.

OOC:"All troops are retreating back to Khalistan " lol Evangeline scared ya didnt she.

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1324947750' post='2886872']

[/quote]

OOC:you are my new favorite XD

To: UFE High Command

Standing by at the border of West India to attack Khalistan if needed. I can also have 5 squadrons of Eurofighter Tycoons redirected to bomb Khalistan if needed. May I proceed or should I leave it to you two?

Edited by Joel James