It never ceases to astound me

HeroofTime55

...How [i]certain unnamed alliances[/i] can be so utterly ashamed of their origins, source material, and theme, that they have to cry and whine any time anyone else decided to make a clever and creative reference, and claim it is some sort of "OOC attack."

Seriously? Show a little pride. I lead a goddamned [i]pony alliance[/i]. We are [i]legitimate fans of My Little Pony[/i] and do all sorts of things, everything from producing artwork, enjoying very involved role playing, and, *ahem*, writing fanfic. [b]And we are proud of what we are and what we do.[/b]

So, to those [i]certain unnamed alliances[/i], please stop showing such shame in what you are, show a little goddamned pride. Your theme probably isn't as bad as Ponies.

[quote name='MasterChief' timestamp='1323717598' post='2875427']
I missed out on who complained about the AA to be used, I thought it was full of humor in a respectful way.
[/quote]

Right here:
[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323668061' post='2874839']
OOC attacks in a POW camp?
[/quote]

How very subtle. Anyway wouldnt the difference here be that you made a Pony based alliance where as GOD came from a Harry Potter forum but did not make a HP alliance? In other words you made my little pony part of the game where GOD left HP seperate from the game and are now having their non CN activities shoved in their face even though they do not want it here.