Paragon DoW

V1RU5

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1322980465' post='2861883']
Many of us do, otherwise we would have disband after Karma. USN was one a great alliance, with a history of being honorable (GATO-IV) and even if we're not the alliance we used to be, we still hold true to the same honor and ideals, with or without the NS to back them up. An alliance isn't all about the numbers behind it but the heart of the members in it.
[/quote]

Yes you were once a decent and honorable alliance. Until you lost all ambition and decided to be NpO's meatshields for forevermore. Count that among the reasons CDT split. After Bi-Polar, we weren't going in for Polaris again.

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1322982617' post='2861939']
Good Luck Paragon! o/

Back when this alliance was created, I never thought I would see the day a DoW would be announced. Great job with how far you've come with this Alliance R3 <3
[/quote]

This is our second DoW actually. Our first one was more fancy but we didn't get to do much.We'll have more action behind our words this time.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1322983318' post='2861952']
Yes you were once a decent and honorable alliance. Until you lost all ambition and decided to be NpO's meatshields for forevermore. Count that among the reasons CDT split. After Bi-Polar, we weren't going in for Polaris again.
[/quote]
Honestly we're not a meatshield, if we where don't you think we'd be taking a beating from AZTEC or IRON right now instead of you guys? Yeah we're allied to Polar and we consider them friends, but by no means are we a meatshield.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1322993164' post='2862087']
You take the term meatshield too literally. You soak up punches for NpO's side but have no bite. You're a meatshield in general, who aligns itself most closely with NpO. Thus, you are NpO's meatshield.
[/quote]
With that definition then yes we are a meatshield, we lost our bite during Karma when a quarter of our membership fled to CSN or IAA, and eventually to death. Sadly USN has never been able to come back from that loss. Maybe we should disband and clean up the treaty web, but we've got friends who like us, and we've got nations willing to stay on the AA no matter how many times we get stomped for defending someone. Are we a terrible excuse for an alliance when you look at our stats page? Damn straight. 3 WRC's out of 50 nations and only 1 mil strength? God we're bad :(

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1322995141' post='2862116']
Yep, a shame our attempts to help were met with resistance. You guys choose your path, and now things have only gone from bad to worse. Can't say we didn't warn you.
[/quote]
Sure i can, I never saw anything helpful from FEAR while in was in USN. Not once.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1323031080' post='2862513']
Sure i can, I never saw anything helpful from FEAR while in was in USN. Not once.
[/quote]

You must be blind then. Hell, the first thing we did upon entering the bloc was give you all our guides. We tried so hard to help you militarize, prepare & teach your nations that you took offense. Finally, we tried to help you by attempting to make the bloc MADP, back away from Polaris a bit, and not be so much of a tool.

Instead, you ignored it, took offense, thought you knew better and continued to decline and decay. What was it Cora used to say? "We're a political alliance not a military alliance".. something along those lines.. yeah, we like politics too, but we're not neutral. We take sides, so prepare for it. It's like you guys wanted to be terrible.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323031791' post='2862529']
You must be blind then. Hell, the first thing we did upon entering the bloc was give you all our guides. We tried so hard to help you militarize, prepare & teach your nations that you took offense. Finally, we tried to help you by attempting to make the bloc MADP, back away from Polaris a bit, and not be so much of a tool.

Instead, you ignored it, took offense, thought you knew better and continued to decline and decay. What was it Cora used to say? "We're a political alliance not a military alliance".. something along those lines.. yeah, we like politics too, but we're not neutral. We take sides, so prepare for it. It's like you guys wanted to be terrible.
[/quote]

Boom! Roasted!

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323031791' post='2862529']

[/quote]
I was quite active in CDT, i remember the guides, i remember the bloc wanting to be switched to a MADP but many people refused, USN being one of them because of past problems with MDAP's (CSN) i do however not remember taking offense to any help. Maybe this was a time when I was no longer in USN because of the same reasons you state here, but that's their choice not yours or mine. If you did what you say and you did it in a way that was no offensive then you did all you could and there's no point in being angry about it a year later. I can't speak for the rest of USN when i say this but i personally hold no ill will against BFF, even if you guys wish to see us destroyed and disband (Which is exactly what it seems like when you pile on 3 alliances on us when clearly FEAR could probably take on us on by themselves :| )

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1323044182' post='2862776']
I was quite active in CDT, i remember the guides, i remember the bloc wanting to be switched to a MADP but many people refused, USN being one of them because of past problems with MDAP's (CSN) i do however not remember taking offense to any help. Maybe this was a time when I was no longer in USN because of the same reasons you state here, but that's their choice not yours or mine. If you did what you say and you did it in a way that was no offensive then you did all you could and there's no point in being angry about it a year later. I can't speak for the rest of USN when i say this but i personally hold no ill will against BFF, even if you guys wish to see us destroyed and disband (Which is exactly what it seems like when you pile on 3 alliances on us when clearly FEAR could probably take on us on by themselves :| )
[/quote]

Meh, some of us have a slight dislike for you. Working with you was frustrating, you seemed unappreciative, uncooperative. It felt like to us that USN almost went out of it's way just to conflict with us! As if that wasn't bad enough, you were failing economically and militarily. You didn't bring anything to the table but headaches and righteous moralist protests. That was it.

So yeah, it's kind of nice to fight you after all that. Good to finally settle the debate of who's path was the correct one. We don't loath you though and don't plan to disband you... yet. ^_^

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323127888' post='2864537']
USN must be really taking it to FEAR. :)
[/quote]
Yep, they are battering us. If only we could get them to the table to negotiate our surrender.